What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Rainbow Dasher

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu May 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Curiosa wrote:
Robiland wrote:I'm so glad my cat doesn't bite or scratch. Little snookums~~.

But also, I just realized all the equine dildos I plan to buy are unicorns. <3 Bumblehooves and Atlas. I might get an XL chance as well though who's to say. At any rate I'm glad there are multiple unicorn toys on the market now.

If you don't mind me asking, which store is Atlas from? Unicorn toys interest me a lot. :stick:

Atlas is from TTC: https://twintailcreations.com/ I want to get a large one, one of these days.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu May 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Curiosa wrote:

But also, I just realized all the equine dildos I plan to buy are unicorns. <3 Bumblehooves and Atlas. I might get an XL chance as well though who's to say. At any rate I'm glad there are multiple unicorn toys on the market now.

If you don't mind me asking, which store is Atlas from? Unicorn toys interest me a lot. :stick:

Atlas is from TTC: https://twintailcreations.com/ I want to get a large one, one of these days.

Thanks for the link! :smilenox:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu May 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Curiosa wrote:

Thanks for covering~. I've asked them about any plans for an XL equine toy so I'll let you know if you're interested.

edit: "To answer your question, we do plan to have an XL lineup expansion this year :)
Atlas in XL may get an overhaul though - the tip will probably be made a tad thinner.
" Simply amazing!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

I tried to look up trapezius workouts with the phrase "trap exercises," and... let's just say some days Google knows me far, far too well!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
willowcat

Postby willowcat » Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Shardik wrote:I tried to look up trapezius workouts with the phrase "trap exercises," and... let's just say some days Google knows me far, far too well!

some days that is way safe search may be your friend... only some days.... :laugh:
plushies have feelings to..... well.......they do.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Fri May 05, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm so sick of never getting fresh garlic in the store (no matter how well I follow the guidelines for picking them :eyeroll: ) so this year I'm growing my own. I could never become a vampire willingly, I love it too much! This is coming from someone who got sad after learning my local tavern toned down the strength of the garlic fries. :stick:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 pm

^ Mmmm, garlic! I love roasting it and eating the squishy goodness right out of the 'paper'. Wicked heartburn from it, though, sometimes. XD

As for me, I'm full blown anemic. Again. It's either go in for an intravenous iron infusion or take iron tablets. I'm trying the tablets for the second time in my life; the last time I was on them they really messed with my gut. I actually had to stop them in three days. Hopefully, this time goes better because I will probably need to take this entire bottle.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Fri May 05, 2017 4:40 pm

I am so enamored by girls and feminine figures. Like, so much. Like, HNNG. I'm always like Image

I can't tell if I'm going into creepy/disturbing levels of obsession of being turbovirgin or just excessively passionate, but either way they make my heart go doki-doki and I can't handle it all the time. It's kind of like that feeling you get when you see something so adorable that you just want to start crying and your body feels like it's imploding.

So gay...
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri May 05, 2017 8:45 pm

willowcat wrote:
Shardik wrote:I tried to look up trapezius workouts with the phrase "trap exercises," and... let's just say some days Google knows me far, far too well!

some days that is way safe search may be your friend... only some days.... :laugh:

It was... weirdly not work unsafe? No moreso than any other exercise videos someone might watch for legitimate reasons. They were just all about toning the male body so it would look more girlish.

And some of those exercise looked damned hard, too.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri May 05, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm laughing that people have the gall to criticize Ian McCulloch for fleeing Japan without warning last month when tensions first broke out between the US and NK...and Japan being really close by NK, I can't blame Ian at all, regardless of NK's missile potential. Yeah, it's disappointing to the fans, but can they please see him as a fellow human with friends and a family to think about instead of a fucking object for their entertainment??!! I get it, it ended up being a nonissue, but it was his and his manager's decision and it was his right to make that call and go home to Liverpool. Hell, if it had meant he could get home safely, I would have paid his plane ticket myself.
Would I be sad to miss a show? Yeah, but I wouldn't be a selfish jerk about it and I'd be HAPPY he was home safe.

It's already happened and he's okay, but just reading the article gave me horrible, horrible anxiety. :crying:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri May 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Anal is on my mind! Sorry if tmi for this thread but we're all adults :smilenox:
► Show Spoiler
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 07, 2017 4:50 pm

I love my sister and all, but I'm glad they've left for today. They came by just before noon to visit (her, her husband, and two kids), which is fine, but it messed up my routine a bit, and I don't do well when my routine is disturbed. I played some Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for my brother-in-law. He plays it as well (I got him playing it), and so I got through a fair bit to show him how I play it and all. I then switched to BioShock Infinite for a while, which he's never played. I had to explain that since it's a FPS, there are no health or mana potions and stuff like that. For once I was able to play for nearly an hour without feeling ill. I guess it's all the hours I've logged on KoA the past two weeks. Anyway, they left earlier than I thought they would and I'm relieved. They brought their old Jack Russel with them and she's a nice dog, but our cat (Soubi) didn't appreciate it. He avoided her, but they finally came face-to-face and he puffed up and proceeded to pop the shit out of her face multiple times while hissing. The dog was scared of him after that, lmao. I think I'm done gaming for today and I feel more tired than I should, so I think I'm going to read the rest of the night. I might watch something, Idk.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun May 07, 2017 10:15 pm

These hardcore antibiotics are screwing me up so bad.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 pm

I rarely ever talk here, but I guess this does fit into the WOYM catergory.
Recently I have taken a huge liking and fascination to modest clothing. Ive slowly been trying to phase my wardrobe and I've found when I do wear revealing or skintight clothing it feels almost .. off?

I should add I am in no way self concious about my body, i am not religious and do not wish to practise this due to religious reasons or for any 'superior' motives.. I just think it looks nicer for me personally?
Its strange to suddenly feel this way with no apparent influences for doing so.
Does anyone else here actively practise dressing modestly? If so what are your reasons? Im curious! (Can PM me if you feel more comfortable doing so)
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:49 pm

BorisLover wrote:I rarely ever talk here, but I guess this does fit into the WOYM catergory.
Recently I have taken a huge liking and fascination to modest clothing. Ive slowly been trying to phase my wardrobe and I've found when I do wear revealing or skintight clothing it feels almost .. off?

I should add I am in no way self concious about my body, i am not religious and do not wish to practise this due to religious reasons or for any 'superior' motives.. I just think it looks nicer for me personally?
Does anyone else here actively practise dressing modestly? If so what are your reasons? Im curious! (Can PM me if you feel more comfortable doing so)

"Our little girl is growing up so fast. :crying: " I'm only teasing, but seriously, it may be do to nothing more than getting older. Our tastes change, regarding different facets of our lives, every few years or so. I'm 39 now, but when I was in high school up until my early to mid 20's, I rocked the whole grunge look pretty much all the time. My clothes weren't fit to wear unless they had holes in them. My favorite pair of shorts were burgundy, baggy, jean shorts with the ass cheeks completely missing. I wouldn't dare wear them now though. One day, sometime in my mid 20's, I all of a sudden started giving a shit about how I looked(I'm not implying you don't, just that I didn't). So it's totally natural that you want to dress more modestly on the reg, but that doesn't mean you can't still rock the skimpy shit once in a while. Especially if it's hot out!
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue May 09, 2017 5:20 pm

BorisLover wrote:I rarely ever talk here, but I guess this does fit into the WOYM catergory.

I grew up in 'modest is hottest' church culture, so dressing modestly seems fairly normal to me. While I love a good fitting v-neck or tank top as much as the next person, sometimes going for looser, more flow-y clothes can be a relief because you don't see muffin tops and other seams that you might not be happy with. A nice sweater can help give a bit more coverage without being too heavy. I prefer ones without buttons because I have large breasts and the button gape doesn't make me feel good :doh:

I hope you can find something that you're happy with :)

► Show Spoiler
ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue May 09, 2017 5:23 pm

I dress modestly, I think, and do so because I like to. No other reason, really. I think the "skimpiest" thing I own is a denim skirt that hits right at the knee, a pair of shorts, the same. I like wearing long skirts and dresses, usually, because I think they look nice and they make me feel good.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Wed May 10, 2017 2:09 am

Ah thanks for the replies people :)

Gargoyle242 wrote:"Our little girl is growing up so fast. :crying: " I'm only teasing, but seriously, it may be do to nothing more than getting older.

Aging! An interesting thought. I'm 23 now, so I'm not old but I feel myself beginning to go through alot of changes.

Thankyou for the replies Jasmine and Dasher. And thanks for the link also. Ive been doing alot of research for guidance and inspiration, but I'd prefer to keep the 'deity pushing' to a minimum as its not my reason or motive for the change.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed May 10, 2017 11:10 am

BorisLover wrote:Aging! An interesting thought. I'm 23 now, so I'm not old but I feel myself beginning to go through alot of changes.

Thankyou for the replies Jasmine and Dasher. And thanks for the link also. Ive been doing alot of research for guidance and inspiration, but I'd prefer to keep the 'deity pushing' to a minimum as its not my reason or motive for the change.

As I'm sure you're finding, it'll probably be a bit harder to find sources without too much religion/morality lurking in the background. I think it's a silly thing, since people should be able to wear what they find is comfortable and empowering for them.

You also might have some luck if you look into retro or vintage fashions. Or if you try looking for 'layering' rather than modesty.

Good luck!
ImageImage
NiamhTheNightOwl

Postby NiamhTheNightOwl » Wed May 10, 2017 10:34 pm

First of all, hi's hey and hellos to those of you who may or may not remember me

Second this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to write, and if you don't want to bum yourself out don't read the bit hidden by spoilers

Part one: I proposed to the girl I've been dating since I was thirteen, I proposed at her the beach, the very first one we went to as a couple, it was magical and followed up with what could only be described as the best sex of my life, we got married on Halloween last year, in cosplay etc, which was super fun, even though none of my​family attended

Part 2
► Show Spoiler
Feel Free to PM Me Anytime
or contact me on kik if you like - NiamhTheNightOwl
:)

Return to “General Off Topic”