What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Amaranthe

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 am

I got a job interview! I'm so excited and so nervous omg omg It's tomorrow! I have to buy an outfit. AHH OMG :bugeyed: :widesmile:
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:38 am

Kaiser wrote:Also is the artist for the Thunderlane one 0r0ch1/Crackervolly/Bad influences? As if so, he's on the list as well :stick:
Not that I can see, I can't remember the actual artist now. But now I've seen that one, uunnf~
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Gonna have to find a way to earn some college credits this summer even though I thought it was already resolved. Ugh.
Also hoping this frisky beast toy I ordered gets here soon.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:40 am

I went to Pride! So many pretty men and women, so lovely! I was so disappointed that there wasn't a stronger leather contingent this year, but I guess in a year where we're back to fighting for our dignity and our lives, things like pleasure take a back seat, but I'm just so disappointed by the "go back in the closet where the 'phobes can't use you against us" thing. I ate lots of bad food (and my insides took revenge upon me for that later), and got a bit of a sunburn on the back of my neck, and lost my Punch Nazis button. But I still had a good time. Watching hordes of naked people cavort in the Seattle Center fountain in 100℉ heat was truly delightful.

My mate and I spent the evening at a hotel in Seattle, and the next day was our 28th Anniversary. We did very silly and touristy things: we rode the Seattle Ferris Wheel and did the Ride The Ducks thing, which was actually kinda fun. The tour guide was clever and witty and charming. We had very expensive salmon (I've eaten so much seafood lately I'm risking mercury poisoning!) for dinner, and found a lovely bar where the bartender had hand-infused vodkas, and I tried something with cucumber and lemon and it was amazing.

Surprisingly, our two teenage daughters did not trash the house even though they had it to themselves all weekend. The younger one actually went to Pride all by herself. Good for her.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:19 am

Just came out of my job interview and all my nervousness was fine until I got out of there. I can't tell how it went. UHRG :bugeyed: :psyduck: :mystery: :tinfoil:

:crying:
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Shardik wrote:I went to Pride! So many pretty men and women, so lovely! I was so disappointed that there wasn't a stronger leather contingent this year, but I guess in a year where we're back to fighting for our dignity and our lives, things like pleasure take a back seat, but I'm just so disappointed by the "go back in the closet where the 'phobes can't use you against us" thing. I ate lots of bad food (and my insides took revenge upon me for that later), and got a bit of a sunburn on the back of my neck, and lost my Punch Nazis button. But I still had a good time. Watching hordes of naked people cavort in the Seattle Center fountain in 100℉ heat was truly delightful.

My mate and I spent the evening at a hotel in Seattle, and the next day was our 28th Anniversary. We did very silly and touristy things: we rode the Seattle Ferris Wheel and did the Ride The Ducks thing, which was actually kinda fun. The tour guide was clever and witty and charming. We had very expensive salmon (I've eaten so much seafood lately I'm risking mercury poisoning!) for dinner, and found a lovely bar where the bartender had hand-infused vodkas, and I tried something with cucumber and lemon and it was amazing.

Surprisingly, our two teenage daughters did not trash the house even though they had it to themselves all weekend. The younger one actually went to Pride all by herself. Good for her.

A 100 degrees in Seattle? Wow! Almost as bad as it was here in Vegas, at least it was a dry heat.
Glad you had a great time, looking forward to taking my mate to our Pride event.

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Zaphora wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:
Hidden Content

Narcolepsy a possibility here?

Maybe. We'll see what my doctor says.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 pm

anybody who is larger in size been to Dollywood lately? I'm trying to figure out how well I will fit on rides and which ones i wont fit on lol
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 pm

When dad came home the other night I come to find out that he was really talking up my sewing abilities to some wild west theatre up north that needs someone for their costume department. Not 100% sure what to think of this, actually. It's nice that he's looking out for me, but I'm really reticent to get back into theatre work. Then again, that was volunteer work and this is a paid position so it might be different. Plus, I don't consider myself talented enough of a seamstress to do this as a job. If was props I would be more confident but sewing is just something I do for me. I dunno, I'll have to look into it before being completely yay or nay on it.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:anybody who is larger in size been to Dollywood lately? I'm trying to figure out how well I will fit on rides and which ones I won't fit on lol

I haven't been, obviously, but I am familiar with it and have been to similar theme parks. It depends on not only your weight but how that weight is distributed. I started having issues with theme park rides back when I was around 250, most of that weight is in my gut, backside, and hips; I am also very large busted and that often interfered with over-the-shoulder harnesses. If you're over that, you may have trouble getting on any big deal thrill ride especially some coasters.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Hidden Content
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:44 am

@DaedraQueen
Yeah I would have to have a good think, he is not doing my stress any good constantly moaning to me that he doesn't see me, true in a way I don't see him much but I just haven't been well enough to put up with him. I even almost fell asleep at nan's yesterday cause I was really exhausted for no reason.

Still going to try and get to this game though on Thursday, the person who wanted this I hardly see because of her work hours constantly changing. I may fall asleep at the table though :laugh: Like I just got up, had breakfast now I just want to go back to bed. The only thing keeping me awake is that I have tons of stuff to do.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 am

Tracking says my new toy just hit my city! I'll be home tomorrow so I'll be able to collect it, too! No hassle with delivery people, which left to their own devices like to just leave packages ~wherever~ or just put a note in my mailbox saying come get it from the furthest post office from your location. :stick: (maybe I'm bitter about the mail service in my area)

On another note, I've completely lost all my skills for gesture drawing. In a way it's kind of nice, because I can start over and focus on learning my way on my own time. :dukeretro: It was frustrating to pick my pencils back up after all this time with the intent on watercolor furries and find that I couldn't even get the basic outline of a head going, though :doh:
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:anybody who is larger in size been to Dollywood lately? I'm trying to figure out how well I will fit on rides and which ones I won't fit on lol

I haven't been, obviously, but I am familiar with it and have been to similar theme parks. It depends on not only your weight but how that weight is distributed. I started having issues with theme park rides back when I was around 250, most of that weight is in my gut, backside, and hips; I am also very large busted and that often interfered with over-the-shoulder harnesses. If you're over that, you may have trouble getting on any big deal thrill ride especially some coasters.

lol I'm right at 250 myself. big bust and most of my weight is distributed in my stomach. my hips and thighs are fine. I fit in everything at Kings Island back in May though it was a tight squeeze on a couple I'm just curious about Dollywood. New theme park new rides....ect. lol Theres really only one I'm super concerned about and its a coaster called Lightning Rod. A lot of people say its a tight fit so im like ohhhhhhh. Good thing there is test seats!!
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 am

I'm on pins and needles waiting for a final project grade to come back-- it's worth 27% of my whole grade. I have worked my ass off this term. The professor gave me every indication that I was doing well, but there's always a chance I bombed this project. I'm a perfectionist with my GPA. I'll probably get my grade in tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers, but there's always a damn voice of doubt in my brain and it drives me up the wall. Wish I could just take things like this in stride.

On another subject, next week my husband and I are driving across the country to see my parents and siblings. I love my parents and one sister, but the political extremist rhetoric coming from those households is toxic. If we can avoid talking politics and religion, fine. But I doubt it. My brother-in-law and my nephew are quite mouthy when it comes to that crap. I'm consoled only by the fact that I'll be met with a litter of 4-week-old corgi puppies.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Amtadoikt

Postby Amtadoikt » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:44 am

HungryStray wrote:I gotta say, I'm really proud of my hound. I've only ever owned working dogs (the previous being a husky shepherd mix) and I'll forever be amazed on how fast they learn. [...] The other, and more important thing we're working on is how I handle feeding him. He's really bad about just sucking down his food instead of actually chewing it, so when I get alarmed and try to take his bowl away he eats just that much faster.

Working breeds are the best! What kind is your current dog? My Shepherd/Rottie mix almost learns too quickly for his own good, as the only doors he can't open himself are those with knobs. I'm just glad he doesn't apply that intelligence toward raiding cupboards and countertops :misc6: :smile:

Obstacle bowls similar to these ones can slow down your little eating contestant.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 am

In mid July, I'm going to see an Allergist! Mr. Jasmine helped make the appointment because I keep chickening out of it, even though I've been wanting some closure with official screening. I'm just a bit afraid that they'll find more things to rule out of my life :sniffing:

I miss/love melon so much, and to get the final confirmation that it does, indeed, cause my throat to swell up... :crying:

There's not much they can do for cross-pollen allergies, which is what I'm assuming that particular reaction is, but hopefully I can start treatment for my animal allergies. I'm not sure if I'd ever be comfortable with owning a fuzzy pet, but it'd be nice to not be 'that friend' who causes inconveniences for everyone else.
ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Jasmine wrote:In mid July, I'm going to see an Allergist! Mr. Jasmine helped make the appointment because I keep chickening out of it, even though I've been wanting some closure with official screening. I'm just a bit afraid that they'll find more things to rule out of my life :sniffing:

I miss/love melon so much, and to get the final confirmation that it does, indeed, cause my throat to swell up... :crying:

There's not much they can do for cross-pollen allergies, which is what I'm assuming that particular reaction is, but hopefully I can start treatment for my animal allergies. I'm not sure if I'd ever be comfortable with owning a fuzzy pet, but it'd be nice to not be 'that friend' who causes inconveniences for everyone else.

I'm seeing one soon too!

I miss Melon too :crying: . Mine is a protein based allergy which is why I'm allergic to latex as well as any foods that have that same protein.

My throat swelled up with frozen custard :crying:. It's like the best "ice cream" ever though!
memphs

Postby memphs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Just finished dying my hair, letting it set for a while before the rinse! Hope it turns out well, I haven't been successful with two tone styles before but to be fair I only tried the one time. I've let it fade over the last 2 months and it's been driving me crazy. Thought I wanted to go back to my natural color but I'm excited to be dying it again!
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”