What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Jasmine

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Jasmine » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Felt a familiar sting and urgency last night, confirmed UTI today :unamused:

But I was able to get antibiotics and those awesome orange numbing pills pretty easily at Urgent Care today!

I'm so thankful that it happened before our long drive for Thanksgiving, that would have been horrible :doh:
ImageImage
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Keep going back and forth on wanting to sell my entire collection of toys.

That was me a few weeks ago. If you do -- just do it with a clear head. I was quite depressed when I was considering it. Not the best time to be making big decisions :P
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Keep going back and forth on wanting to sell my entire collection of toys.

That was me a few weeks ago. If you do -- just do it with a clear head. I was quite depressed when I was considering it. Not the best time to be making big decisions :P

Yeah, I know. I think about selling them from time to time, but I never do. Usually, for me, it's just like OK, I have over a hundred of these things and toy maybe once a month, if that often. I've actually sold a couple that I regret, mostly because they were legacies, though to be fair they were the wrong firmness and boring colours.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 pm

I just want to cuddle in bed with someone.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:13 am

I'll never for the life of me understand why my sister says 'futuristic' the way Drago Malfoy says 'mudblood'...
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:43 am

Gonna be selling some toys on dragon hoard soon as I came into some unexpected financial issues! :doh: Probably gonna make the sales post this weekend or aometime next week when I can get out of work and have better lighting for pictures but yeah, for those interested, I marked which toys I'll be selling on my profile if you wanna look!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Mixed feels about Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I'd like to get a new friend as an early Christmas present to myself, but I hardly use the toys I have due to little privacy.

I'd also like to sell off a few of my toys that don't get enough love but I keep putting off taking pics and registering on Reddit and/or Dragon Hoard. The name Tempest is already taken in both places so I'd have to come up with another moniker that's still identifiable as me. I might be cranky but at least I'm a known quantity in the silicone dick world. :stick:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Took about 2 hours and something but I finally managed to get all 30 Christmas cards addressed, ready to go into the post. My hand is cramping like mad; I'm definitely not used to handwriting anymore.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 pm

You know you are a Fannibal when you're butterflying a turkey and you just have to put on classical music. I got a little too into it. We didn't have any proper poultry shears for removing the spine, so I used my diagonal cutters from my toolkit. If it's good enough for 10 AWG wire, it's good enough for poultry bones. :stick: it took awhile but it was easy on my hands, that's all that matters to me. Turkey's been salted, now we play the waiting game.

My first time making Thanksgiving dinner so I'm equally excited and nervous. Though it's just me and my SO this year. Imma keep things simple regardless. Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing. The greatest hits of turkey day.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:03 am

Zaphora wrote:
Curiosa wrote:You know you are a Fannibal when you're butterflying a turkey and you just have to put on classical music. I got a little too into it. We didn't have any proper poultry shears for removing the spine, so I used my diagonal cutters from my toolkit. If it's good enough for 10 AWG wire, it's good enough for poultry bones. :stick: it took awhile but it was easy on my hands, that's all that matters to me. Turkey's been salted, now we play the waiting game.

My first time making Thanksgiving dinner so I'm equally excited and nervous. Though it's just me and my SO this year. Imma keep things simple regardless. Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing. The greatest hits of turkey day.

NYAHHHHHH ANOTHER FANNIBAL!!! :3 I love listening to classical when I cook also try listening to Hannibal soundtrack while you carve things <3

You certainly get in the spirit of things when you're removing a bird's spine! Sweet baby Jesus my kitchen looked like a murder scene. You'd think turkey would be easier than chicken to butcher since it's bigger but nope!

There's a playlist on Spotify I like to listen to where it's every classical piece of music that's been on the show. I have one original track from the show on my mp3 player- Tome-Wan. I just love how crazy the music gets. I need to listen to the OST more because it's amazing.

Also my favorite YouTube cook Babish did his Halloween episode on a recipe from Hannibal:

I ever do something like that I might pair it with blueberries or apples. Either of those goes phenomenally with pork.

Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am

Curiosa wrote:
Zaphora wrote:
Curiosa wrote:You know you are a Fannibal when you're butterflying a turkey and you just have to put on classical music. I got a little too into it. We didn't have any proper poultry shears for removing the spine, so I used my diagonal cutters from my toolkit. If it's good enough for 10 AWG wire, it's good enough for poultry bones. :stick: it took awhile but it was easy on my hands, that's all that matters to me. Turkey's been salted, now we play the waiting game.

NYAHHHHHH ANOTHER FANNIBAL!!! :3 I love listening to classical when I cook also try listening to Hannibal soundtrack while you carve things <3

You certainly get in the spirit of things when you're removing a bird's spine! Sweet baby Jesus my kitchen looked like a murder scene. You'd think turkey would be easier than chicken to butcher since it's bigger but nope!

There's a playlist on Spotify I like to listen to where it's every classical piece of music that's been on the show. I have one original track from the show on my mp3 player- Tome-Wan. I just love how crazy the music gets. I need to listen to the OST more because it's amazing.

Also my favorite YouTube cook Babish did his Halloween episode on a recipe from Hannibal:

I ever do something like that I might pair it with blueberries or apples. Either of those goes phenomenally with pork.

I've been told that the turkey is my responsibility this year. Usually it falls to mom-in-law, but she's too busy looking after her elderly mother. I remember pieces of preparing the turkey last year but I had stayed up all night drunk and depressed and don't recall much. (Graduate school is a grind I don't wish upon anyone.)

Meanwhile, I've just ordered a pack of 5 premium cigars for our New Year's celebration. Tempted to spill the beans on them, but I * really* want to surprise people too.

I need to go to bed, is what.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 am

Life has gotten pretty amazing lately. Even if I get depressed from time to time, I know now that productivity is a pretty good fix for me. Getting the motivation to be productive while depressed is its own challenge, but knowing how good I feel when I get stuff done is nice. The end of the semester is looming, but I feel pretty confident that I might be able to get all the final projects for my courses done early.
Things are looking up.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 am

Welp. I won't go into details on here just know my brain is currently one giant cluster of confusion due to my emotions and logic colliding leaving me unsure of what to do or how to go about things next.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Taking the first of three attempts I get at the math placement test for the university I'll be attending in January. I'm already expecting to do pretty badly on it. I got through the algebra 1 material mostly okay, and algebra 2 wasn't terrible until I got to trigonometry and and then some of the bit with logarithms and advanced functions. The main issue is graphing and translating graphs and all that, which is sort of vital to it all. I'm not trying to do anymore studying tonight because I know my brain is fried. I'll give it my best tomorrow, but I think I'm being rather chill about it since I know I get two more tries at it. The other thing is that I have no idea what to expect with this test as far as format, types of questions, and etc. I don't know if it starts easy and gets harder or if it's randomized. I'll get access to the learning modules after the first attempt, too, and that will greatly help. I'm not expecting to make it past pre-calc though. Who knows. I just know that for once, I'm not studying till 9 or 10pm. I'm going to read, watch some anime, maybe do some gaming.

I am going to treat myself to a proper pair of boots though. It'll be my treat to myself for getting through the damn thing and seeing how bad I am at math.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Got everything set up for Turkey day dinner so I can take a break. In 20min I can start the potatoes and check on the turkey. Oh dang, that cranberry sauce is the best. Made it up last night, I made extra so I put some on my pork chops for dinner. :liplick: I stand corrected, cranberries are my favorite fruit pairing with pork.

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 am

So many Black Friday deals going on, some good ones and terrible ones. Don't have that much to spend but I was able to get some stuff from Build-a-Bear, they were doing a buy one get one for a £5 on selected bears so I was able to get the two I wanted. Just need to wait for them to come in the mail. Then I look around the room and think I already have enough stuff but meh.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am

Well that cluster of emotions I mentioned earlier got sorted out. I'm both immensely sad and immensely happy.... Right now I just need snuggles...
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 am

Think I was (one of) the first to came through to order my Black Friday toys. But shiiit, that was some trouble going on xD
Really happy and quite relieved now, walking through the pouring rain couldn’t ruin that ^^
(Only my purple socks got soaked...)
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Just thinking about a conversation I had a week ago with my best friend.
I'm too tired to get into it right now, and I don't feel like its something I should go and blabber on about in too much detail online anyway.

The main point about it is I am very grateful to have him as a friend.
I'll leave it at that for the moment and go to sleep, anything else I write is turning into an incoherent mess.
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:34 pm

The turkey was a hit and I've never been more proud of a dinner I've made.

I'm really weird when it comes to cooking poultry- like constantly in fear of under/over cooking it. Especially the former. But this one turned out so tender it was tough to carve slices! :stick: I know how I'll be cooking all my future turkeys now. Yummy!

Return to “General Off Topic”