What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Curiosa

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Curiosa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Akanisen wrote:Parents found out I'm into BDSM and kicked me out of the house :psyduck:

So that's where I've been the past few weeks, I'm in a better living situation now, how have ya'll been?

*Mom mode activate*

Are you okay?! That sounds scary! Why would they do that?! That just doesn't seem like something to justify kicking your kid out! I'm glad you're ok now but holy shit! Like with CakeLurker my questions are rhetorical, I'm just... shocked.

In the meantime, hugs and internet cocoa. *hug*
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Akanisen wrote:Parents found out I'm into BDSM and kicked me out of the house :psyduck:

So that's where I've been the past few weeks, I'm in a better living situation now, how have ya'll been?

I’m glad you’re okay! That’s very hard! *Hugs*
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:35 am

5bcaf548-8c49-4e89-a6c8-d88d206bd285.jpg

Best way to deal with unwanted dick pics :laugh:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 am

That's... crazy. I'm so sorry they got to you like that. (When my seventeen-year-old daughter came to me and said, "The comic I'm drawing has a scene where people get tied up. Do you have any references?" I just told her that the upper left hand bookshelf in the living room had a book named "Shibari," and she should go find it.) Glad to know you're in a better situation now.

Why are we all so crazy about sex?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 am

I'm planning to do some packing today. It'll be mostly books, but my plan is to pack some clothes and stuff so that I can intersperse all my dicks among the clothes. That way I don't have one really heavy container that's at risk of being dropped. The trouble is that I'm not sure how best to start doing it since it means pulling out the container from under my bed and my dad is still here... I'm planning on wrapping all my teenies in a paper towel and tucking them in with some of my clothes as well. Clothes will also make good padding for some fragile items coming with me.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:33 pm

The holidays. Honestly, I wish we had a family to get together with, even friends; heck, it would be nice to be able to do something other than the same old, day after day itinerary of "sit on butt and use the PC". I think it's even supposed to rain that day but nothing new about that!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:53 pm

My heart goes to all the people working at movie theaters with the new Star Wars. Wonder what will be the most horrible time between that and Infinity War next year.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:08 pm

^ I promise to be on my best behavior. Can't say anything for everyone else in the theatre.

Sweet baby Jesus I'm a fast cook when I'm hangry. Not even 10 minutes and I whipped up a griddled cheese sandwich. So delicious. :liplick:

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:49 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:My heart goes to all the people working at movie theaters with the new Star Wars. Wonder what will be the most horrible time between that and Infinity War next year.

I quit my job at a movie theater early last month because I didn't want to have to deal with Star Wars (again). And Black Friday. And Christmas. And the day after Christmas. I wanted to die last year LOL.

(Wasn't the only reasons I quit, but I won't get into it.)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:38 am

katze wrote:I quit my job at a movie theater early last month because I didn't want to have to deal with Star Wars (again). And Black Friday. And Christmas. And the day after Christmas. I wanted to die last year LOL.

(Wasn't the only reasons I quit, but I won't get into it.)

I worked in retail for two holiday seasons. The Christmas music started the day after Halloween. I don't listen to Christmas music anymore.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:15 am

KnotyDes wrote:I worked in retail for two holiday seasons. The Christmas music started the day after Halloween. I don't listen to Christmas music anymore.

My best friend is currently working in retail. She told me that on the day of Christmas last year they would play "Let it go" several times per hour. That's the real nightmare before christmas.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:44 am

One more blasted week of this current class and two weeks of freedom are all mine! Mwahahaha!
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:00 am

Slaanesh wrote:HOLY SHIT! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: How did that happen?!

She stole my phone and found pics between me and my Master.

wolfstardobe wrote:I’m glad you’re okay! That’s very hard! *Hugs*

Shardik wrote:That's... crazy. I'm so sorry they got to you like that. (When my seventeen-year-old daughter came to me and said, "The comic I'm drawing has a scene where people get tied up. Do you have any references?" I just told her that the upper left hand bookshelf in the living room had a book named "Shibari," and she should go find it.) Glad to know you're in a better situation now.

Why are we all so crazy about sex?

CakeLurker wrote:Jesus Sweet Fucking H. Christ! Glad to hear you're doing better now, but damn wth? :bugeyed:

Also on what grounds would BDSM would warrant kicking outor anything really? "You're into pain so screw you, get out of my house?" The hell is up with that logic? this is mostly a rhetorical question so if you don't want to answer that's fine

Curiosa wrote:*Mom mode activate*

Are you okay?! That sounds scary! Why would they do that?! That just doesn't seem like something to justify kicking your kid out! I'm glad you're ok now but holy shit! Like with CakeLurker my questions are rhetorical, I'm just... shocked.

In the meantime, hugs and internet cocoa. *hug*

Basically they think they understand BDSM but they don't. They think it's super abusive and that it's impossible to do BDSM safely. At one point they compared Him to a fucking cult leader. And their 'proof' that He is bad are pictures of us doing sex stuff together, and that 'it goes all the way to Oklahoma' (He's from Oklahoma -_-). I was planning on moving out in February anyway, this just expedited the process. I feel like I didn't explain this well at all. Feel free to ask questions or PM me if I'm not making sense :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 am

Akanisen wrote:I feel like I didn't explain this well at all. Feel free to ask questions or PM me if I'm not making sense :psyduck:

Nah, you explained it fine. Good luck!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Shardik wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I feel like I didn't explain this well at all. Feel free to ask questions or PM me if I'm not making sense :psyduck:

Nah, you explained it fine. Good luck!

Thanks! I'll be staying with some friend until I can move in with my Master and someone else in the relationship in Feb :3
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Glad to be home.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 am

Me: *wants to design a fantasy dick, no ideas*
-a few months later-
Me: *has a bunch of projects with a deadline, gets a flood of ideas for dicks*

My creative life story in a nutshell. :eyeroll:

Speaking of projects, found a quicker way to make my dad's Christmas gift and I went from being behind schedule to ahead of schedule in one day, as well as improved my success rate for casts from 75% to 81% :psyduck: I'm simultaneously excited and nervous. Still, I'm on a roll.

this is why I shouldn't listen to exciting music when I'm crafting, the day slips away on me and I realize I've been at this for twelve hours straight night guys

Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Well, chkdsk is done running and I'm back using my desktop. I looked at the results in Event Viewer and the hard drive is healthy; no bad sectors or anything. I don't know what's up with this computer. I guess I'll use it as usual and just not save anything new to it for the time being. Thank fuck Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning loads from the EA servers, so if I lose the save files it doesn't matter; it'll load my progress and all as usual when I log in. BioShock Infinite is similar. Those are the only ones I've been playing lately. So yeah, HDD is healthy and fine. Maybe the chkdsk cleaned up enough files that maybe the BSODs might stop for a while. I also reinstalled the latest NVIDIA driver just to see if that could have been the issue. I'll see what happens now with it all. It stayed at 10% from pretty much once it started until it was done. I missed it moving through the other percentages, but that's typical with the stages it goes through. It'll stay at 10% or so for ages before it'll move and then quickly be done.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Grief's odd. I feel bad if I grieve more for one loss vs another. I feel it even if one's a closer loss yet another a family member I didn't truly know that didn't make their presence known to me over location/them seeing those as lesser without as much money as they make. I feel guilty trying to move on past a loss. Like, I shouldn't be able to mourn and be productive like that's disrespectful to the deceased :doh: ?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Applied for my Masters program. Now I wait.

Return to “General Off Topic”