What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Splicer-Gene27

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:36 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:lol thankies. I am very determined to work hard and reach the goals ^.^

but yeah I hate when I hit the stand stills. And having PCOS (on top of everything else) it is a fight to get the weight off...like its harder because of that...but not impossible. I shall achieve it :laugh:

PCOS here, too. It's annoying that's for sure. What I *really* hate about it is the fact it makes you sprout hair in odd places. I have to shave around my navel, as well as parts of my face. =/ Put endometriosis on top of that... >.< My cycle this month has made me incredibly sick so I haven't been able to do much. At least today I felt good enough to work out a bit, though now I am incredibly tired and it's barely 4:30 PM. Still, I got some stuff accomplished and that's something.

oh goodness yeah that double whammy is for sure no good >.< and i feel that with the hair in odd places. I shave around my navel as well but the worst place for me is all around my chin. I've had lazer removal done and within 2 years it came back. I know a lot of people say don't shave your face it will make it worse...but i Cant bear to let it go for a day so naturally i shave my face. Though it has been growing faster recently :doh: I normally put on lotion to help the growing slow down but I left it at the college dorms over the break. I am on birth control though and that also helps with the hair growth some and it helps keep my cycle regular so I can't complain about that too much.
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:53 am

Well, I'm not moving in until the 5th. Landlord said if there was a change he'd call me and let me know. The issue now is that I have orientation all day on the 4th. So I'm either getting up and driving up there super early on the 4th, spending all day up there, and then driving home again. Or I'm getting up early, driving up there, spending the day, and then staying the night in a hotel. Or I go up there Wednesday, stay the night, do orientation, stay the night again, and then my parents drive up on the 5th and help me move in. In all honesty, despite the waste of gas, I'd rather drive up there the 4th and drive back home the same day, and then go back up there again on the 5th to move in. Whatever. I don't care at this point.

For reference, the university is about 100 miles away, but because it's all back roads thanks to not being near any interstate, it's actually about a 2 hour drive. As I actually like driving, the drive itself doesn't actually bother me at all.

Plan is this: My dad is going to go with me. He's going to kill time on campus at the library and walking around but he won't actually participate in any of the orientation stuff. Then we'll drive home, and then go back up there to move me in on Friday. I have my electricity set to start in my name on the 3rd. I talked to my landlord and he said the difference with changing it to start in my name on the 5th would be under $10 and probably not even that much. Basically, it's a small enough amount that I don't care to bother calling them and having them change my start date. I will wait until Wednesday to contact the city to set up my water though. I'll also wait till Wednesday to set up my internet. Have to do it with AT&T since the other option is a crap local company and it's really bad when compared to AT&T. I'll order it online and schedule the tech to do the install on Friday afternoon after I've moved in. It's not super critical though, and I even think they'll do Saturday installs. I don't much care.
Last edited by Niah on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:09 am

Found out that there is a (sex-)club in my area.
I‘m actually thinking if I should go check it out on Wednesday (tomorrow is Mens Only aka. Gay-Day so no thanks to that) and I can get in cheaper that day...
I mean, it won’t hurt to try (except, well there is enough SM stuff so you know what I mean)

Anyway, gotta go to our local Sex shop and ask if they know and can tell me about that club and maybe drive to it and see where it is exactly.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 am

Random question....anyone here try dollar shave club?

lol I am considering trying it because cheaper an all that lol I've been using Schick hydro silk though and I am like hmmmmmmm lmao is it worth trying because what if i hate it xD

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:23 am

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:Random question....anyone here try dollar shave club?

lol I am considering trying it because cheaper an all that lol I've been using Schick hydro silk though and I am like hmmmmmmm lmao is it worth trying because what if i hate it xD

I have a subscription to it and its really awesome! You never really notice $5 taken from your account and never have to worry about remembering to get razors and its really nice! I love it! I have it so I get replacement razors every other month and its perfect! I highly recommend! I have the executive! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:10 pm

I don't really want to, but I'm making myself attend some events on campus before classes start. There's some optional stuff that I'm going to try to go to. My only reasoning is networking. I honestly don't much like people and I'd be a hermit in the middle of nowhere if I could, but over the years I've finally realized how important it is to know people because that's how most people get where they are, if we're honest here. I'd rather do the bare minimum with regards to being a part of society and all, but that's gotten me nowhere and I figure I should at least form connections within the college of engineering if nowhere else. So, yeah, on the days where I could just do whatever I want, I'll take the bus to campus instead and see what these events are about and such. That said, I'll be a 29 year old, awkward af person in with all these people, most of whom will be younger than me. Should be so much fun. :unamused: Doesn't help it's cold as fuck all those days.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Found out I had an account already, over on Dragon Hoard, as SnowPony. I really need to get off my butt and put up a sales post even if it's just for 1 or 2 toys. Just so much work to lug out that huge storage tub with all the XL's in it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:55 pm

I didn't go through DSC but you can also get the razors direct from the manufacturer at dorcousa.com. they're pretty good actually. But these days I use the Philips Norelco OneBlade which I nabbed for a great price on Cyber Monday and haven't used a real blade since. I didn't think an electric shaver could give me a proper close shave, but it's very good and super convenient.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Recovering from a cold. At that stage where my appetite is coming back and I can eat more than just crackers. It feels weird wanting to eat food again. Only thing now is to wait for my voice to come back. Kinda feel stupid for missing it so much whenever this happens, since I don't talk much in the first place.

Also just got the news that my order of stabilizing resin just shipped! Now I'm just waiting on a zipper I ordered for my hoodie project. Aww yiss, getting projects done! :cool:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
katze

Postby katze » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Curiosa wrote:Recovering from a cold. At that stage where my appetite is coming back and I can eat more than just crackers. It feels weird wanting to eat food again. Only thing now is to wait for my voice to come back. Kinda feel stupid for missing it so much whenever this happens, since I don't talk much in the first place.

And here I am, suffering from a newly received cold (a gift from my partner’s family).

I’m so achey and keep coughing :(

Glad you’re recovering!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:37 pm

katze wrote:
Curiosa wrote:Recovering from a cold. At that stage where my appetite is coming back and I can eat more than just crackers. It feels weird wanting to eat food again. Only thing now is to wait for my voice to come back. Kinda feel stupid for missing it so much whenever this happens, since I don't talk much in the first place.

And here I am, suffering from a newly received cold (a gift from my partner’s family).

I’m so achey and keep coughing :(

Glad you’re recovering!

Thanks for the well wishes, I hope your cold doesn't last long!
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 am

Found out a psychological thing I suspected I had I do have :psyduck: I'm ok with it, happy to have a name for everything that's been going on inside my head, it's just kind of a big thing to get used to. That feeling of 'I figured I had this, but now I actually know'.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:52 pm

I’ve lost a total of 20lbs in the last 4 months. Gave up soda and complex carbohydrates. I feel a lot better overall.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:08 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I have a subscription to it and its really awesome! You never really notice $5 taken from your account and never have to worry about remembering to get razors and its really nice! I love it! I have it so I get replacement razors every other month and its perfect! I highly recommend! I have the executive! :widesmile:

lol that is the razor I decided to go with when I signed up! If I don't like it I will cancel but everyone I talk to seems to talk great about the razors and being a college student I don't always have time to run out and buy new blades at the blink of an eye so it will be great to have them delivered like that lol. Not sure how I am going to like that shave butter though because idk how it's going to smell or feel like. But it came with the starter pack so guess I shall see.

Tempest wrote:I didn't go through DSC but you can also get the razors direct from the manufacturer at dorcousa.com. they're pretty good actually. But these days I use the Philips Norelco OneBlade which I nabbed for a great price on Cyber Monday and haven't used a real blade since. I didn't think an electric shaver could give me a proper close shave, but it's very good and super convenient.

lol hey it is still praise for the blades which is good for me lol. And I have seen that before and I honestly thought it wouldn't do much but that is awesome that it is able to do that! I have considered an electric shaver as well not just for my legs but as I stated before..I have PCOS and despite being a female I have terrible coarse hair that likes to grow on my hair. I fight it daily and wax won't take good and laser didn't work so I am trying to find the best razor be it electric or blade that will give it a clsoe shave to where you couldn't even tell look or feel wise that yeah hair grows there lol.

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Desktop is disassembled now (well, all cables and such disconnected; tower is intact, obviously). Except I didn't keep track of which cable goes with the monitor and which goes with the power supply. I think I can tell looking at the cables and what each has on it, but I'll look into that later. They have different temps listed. I'll see what else each cable has on it to decide which one goes where. On my laptop in the living room with one kitten on my lap and a big cat on my feet, and I'm watching Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:
Tempest wrote:I didn't go through DSC but you can also get the razors direct from the manufacturer at dorcousa.com. they're pretty good actually. But these days I use the Philips Norelco OneBlade which I nabbed for a great price on Cyber Monday and haven't used a real blade since. I didn't think an electric shaver could give me a proper close shave, but it's very good and super convenient.

lol hey it is still praise for the blades which is good for me lol. And I have seen that before and I honestly thought it wouldn't do much but that is awesome that it is able to do that! I have considered an electric shaver as well not just for my legs but as I stated before..I have PCOS and despite being a female I have terrible coarse hair that likes to grow on my hair. I fight it daily and wax won't take good and laser didn't work so I am trying to find the best razor be it electric or blade that will give it a clsoe shave to where you couldn't even tell look or feel wise that yeah hair grows there lol.

Good luck! If a Dorco razor can handle my beard it should be more than fine for your legs. My gf says my beard hairs are like wire even when I condition.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:24 am

Finally settled in my first own apartment. After putting up decoration and such yesterday it feels now very comfy and cozy :widesmile:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:34 am

wolfstardobe wrote:I’ve lost a total of 20lbs in the last 4 months. Gave up soda and complex carbohydrates. I feel a lot better overall.

Awesome!

For razors (different topic, sorry) I like Harrys (it's like dollar shave club). I didn't subscribe, I bought a 10 pack of replacement blades (I only shave a few times a week, I can't possibly keep up with a subscription service). Buying replacement blades at the big-box pharmacy is such a ripoff!
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 am

I'd been finding it difficult lately to keep myself from sinking fully into the abyssal depths of my depression. It almost seems odd to say that I'm fighting it pretty well yet still admit to feeling kinda bummed. I suppose all there is to do at this point is wait. I know there are plans in the works for everything, all I have to do is survive long enough to see them come to fruition.
Things are looking up.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 am

Oh yeah I’ve been using them for about a year, definitely worth it. I have the $9 razor and their shave butter and it’s really nice and smells good. The cedar wood soap is also nice, it smells good and actually lasts all day unless you get really really sweaty. The good thing is you only pay a dollar for the first month for any of the razors so you can try it out for almost nothing.
Honestly I love all the stuff I’ve tried from them

Return to “General Off Topic”