What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Pseudonym

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Pseudonym » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Splicer-Gene27 wrote:...but I am beyond terrified to even ask to get to know him outside of hockey because Iam so scared of being labelled as a puck bunny and someone who only wants him because he is a famous hockey player.

I say let the guy know you're interested. If the two of you have a legitimate connection, it won't matter how many people call you a "puck bunny" because the only people who actually matter (you and him) will know that it isn't true. You can't live your life according to what will convince a bunch of strangers and acquaintances that you have good intentions--or you can, I suppose, but is that really a life worth living?

Just be forward and treat the situation maturely and don't worry about gossipy people. No one who has important things to worry about will care that you want to date (or, if things go well, are dating) a well-known athlete. Good luck with this fella, by the way!
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Splicer-Gene27 wrote:...but I am beyond terrified to even ask to get to know him outside of hockey because Iam so scared of being labelled as a puck bunny and someone who only wants him because he is a famous hockey player.

I say let the guy know you're interested. If the two of you have a legitimate connection, it won't matter how many people call you a "puck bunny" because the only people who actually matter (you and him) will know that it isn't true. You can't live your life according to what will convince a bunch of strangers and acquaintances that you have good intentions--or you can, I suppose, but is that really a life worth living?

Just be forward and treat the situation maturely and don't worry about gossipy people. No one who has important things to worry about will care that you want to date (or, if things go well, are dating) a well-known athlete. Good luck with this fella, by the way!

Gonna second Pseudonym's advice here. Life's too short to worry about what others think of your relationships. Good luck, he sounds like a good dude.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:06 pm

Zaphora wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:i woke up a early today. then fell back asleep only to dream about waking up :psyduck: ...............What does it mean? :laugh:

Your experiencing inception!!!! X3

:laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:39 pm

When you're mixing silicone color samples and spill some sparkly mica powder on yourself:

I'll be checking where the lid is before opening the container again. :doh: man and I thought glitter was clingy...

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 pm

I need my pearce to sell so i can buy another toy on dragon hoard and the wait is killing me!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
AmethystFlight

Postby AmethystFlight » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 pm

MY JETTISON HAS ARRIVED IN MY CITY I'M SCREAMING AHHHH
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Been curious what folks think about shipping toys (secondhand) to countries that many toy companies refuse to send to. I've been selling some toys as of late, and have had one or two folks asking me to send to countries that generally frown upon certain products being imported. Do people generally decline the sale or do they do it anyway? I'm feeling like I should decline; I don't like the idea of a bunch of toys going missing because customs of another country had a fit. Likewise, my name is on the import forms and *I* don't want to get in trouble, either!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:32 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Been curious what folks think about shipping toys (secondhand) to countries that many toy companies refuse to send to. I've been selling some toys as of late, and have had one or two folks asking me to send to countries that generally frown upon certain products being imported. Do people generally decline the sale or do they do it anyway? I'm feeling like I should decline; I don't like the idea of a bunch of toys going missing because customs of another country had a fit. Likewise, my name is on the import forms and *I* don't want to get in trouble, either!

I’d decline. There is a reason companies don’t ship there. No need to get into trouble!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:35 am

wolfstardobe wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Been curious what folks think about shipping toys (secondhand) to countries that many toy companies refuse to send to. I've been selling some toys as of late, and have had one or two folks asking me to send to countries that generally frown upon certain products being imported. Do people generally decline the sale or do they do it anyway? I'm feeling like I should decline; I don't like the idea of a bunch of toys going missing because customs of another country had a fit. Likewise, my name is on the import forms and *I* don't want to get in trouble, either!

I’d decline. There is a reason companies don’t ship there. No need to get into trouble!

I'm torn, tbh. They claim other companies ship to them with no problems, that it's only BD who says "no". It'd be a 330+ dollar sale; I'm really conflicted.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:49 am

I have no business giving colors names. :stick: My mica powders are just a random sample the company I ordered them from sent, with no names for the colors, so I'm just naming them to keep a record of my color mixes, and giving those mixes names and it's getting weird.

Examples:
Hulk's Little Shorts
Zombie Mint Pistachio
Copycat Sunshine (looks just like Zombie Mint Pistachio but made with different colors :psyduck: )
Is there life on Mars?
Goblin King Stole My Baby
Atomic Mustard
Foolish Gold
Tasty Gold
Bisexuals Are Confused About Taxes
Fragile Masculinity (A gunmetal grey made from mixing girly colors)
Twice The Werewolves
Ghost Spit

Well, time to go eat something then sleep. Maybe the names will be less weird after I rest a bit.

DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 am

Curiosa wrote:Bisexuals Are Confused About Taxes

Story of my fucking year when we moved to the US and was hit with that you do it mostly yourself!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:59 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm torn, tbh. They claim other companies ship to them with no problems, that it's only BD who says "no". It'd be a 330+ dollar sale; I'm really conflicted.

Tbh I would accept it, other companies ship to Russia but BD doesn't so that is a thing to think about. I knew someone I think here, that had someone ship them toys to Singapore (dunno about the outcome, I forget).

If anything you wouldn't be the one getting in trouble for shipping the toys I'm pretty sure. That and if the person you're buying from is willing to pay you for it...eh, if they know the risk and want to try anyway why not?

*I don't have experience shipping stuff but if they are being honest about other companies can ship to them fine but BD won't, we know that's true at least?
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Already excited for Spring! Have a few plans for when it gets warmer outside, like making Mochi and trying to build my own little charcoal grill out of bricks and such.
Hope I can do that ^^
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Oh boy here we go again with my ex-boyfriend, I think he wants to get back with me. I'm stressing out already and it hurts, just going to finish up what I need to do on the computer and take a break with some biscuits.
Update while typing this: Yes he does want to get back with me... No, he was a pushy guy that always had a go at me or beg/guilt-trip me because I wouldn't do anything or go out the house.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:36 pm

I just found a whole bunch of clothes I forgot and now there is a mountain of laundry. I also don't have a dryer so I would have to do this in several go as I can only hang my laundry to dry and I have limited space. Well this is gonna be fun :psyduck:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:16 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:

I'm torn, tbh. They claim other companies ship to them with no problems, that it's only BD who says "no". It'd be a 330+ dollar sale; I'm really conflicted.

Go for it, then. Never know until you try.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 am

This evening, harsh words were exchanged, rude gestures ensued. But it was time. After years of so-so service, my printer had to go. I tried everything to make it work with our new wireless and it insisted that there was no such thing as wireless in my house. I hate fighting with technology.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:28 am

Curiosa wrote:I have no business giving colors names. :stick: My mica powders are just a random sample the company I ordered them from sent, with no names for the colors, so I'm just naming them to keep a record of my color mixes, and giving those mixes names and it's getting weird.

Examples:
Hulk's Little Shorts
Zombie Mint Pistachio
Copycat Sunshine (looks just like Zombie Mint Pistachio but made with different colors :psyduck: )
Is there life on Mars?
Goblin King Stole My Baby
Atomic Mustard
Foolish Gold
Tasty Gold
Bisexuals Are Confused About Taxes
Fragile Masculinity (A gunmetal grey made from mixing girly colors)
Twice The Werewolves
Ghost Spit

Well, time to go eat something then sleep. Maybe the names will be less weird after I rest a bit.

Please start your own crayon/color pencil/marker company. Id buy your colors in a heartbeat
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Ugh. I can't make up my mind. I have a Guardian (now Gunner) in Shogaru in my cart and I can't decide if I really want him. It'd be the first toy I've bought in a few months, but that's not the issue...

I've managed to finish my calculus homework and part of my engineering work. The actual homework isn't due till next weekend, but it has these sections to help you better understand and learn the material before the actual homework. It's not too bad so far. Pretty much all my classes are fairly easy at the moment. Still not a fan of chemistry. I've already done my homework for that class for the weekend, but I'm going to read over the first two chapters again tomorrow. I have a little bit of programming I need to work on, but it's not officially homework anyway; just needs to be done before our first test at the end of Feb, but I also need to start the next chapter. I'm saving all that for tomorrow. I'm cooking today and while I was slicing an onion I cut a nice chunk off the end of my left thumb. Hurt like fuck and still hurts. I'm dreading my shower because I know the water is going to hurt. :unamused:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Black Panther is just around the corner and I am just

661363.gif
661363.gif (191.53 KiB) Viewed 1180 times

I am so ready please give it to me.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Off Topic”