What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
BiosBits

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby BiosBits » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:11 am

I'm going to buy myself some chocolates and a love letter because I don't got a boyfriend to love on valentines day!
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:06 am

BiosBits wrote:I'm going to buy myself some chocolates and a love letter because I don't got a boyfriend to love on valentines day!

Ah, Valentines Day. The most „fuck you“ time of the year.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:22 am

SO said I was picky about what music I liked and it made me think a little. I guess I am? I just didn't think it so since my tastes tend to be varied. Can you be picky about music while having a variety of bands you love? I dunno, some people I know only listen to one genre of music and it drives me nuts when they're at the dj-ing helm, even if it's a band I love.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 am

Curiosa wrote:SO said I was picky about what music I liked and it made me think a little. I guess I am? I just didn't think it so since my tastes tend to be varied. Can you be picky about music while having a variety of bands you love? I dunno, some people I know only listen to one genre of music and it drives me nuts when they're at the dj-ing helm, even if it's a band I love.

I'm like you. I listed to a variety of music and am pretty much okay with everything, but I also readily skip around with what I listen to based on my mood. I'll admit I'm picky about Country. It has to basically be blue grass or country music not after the 1930s or so, lol.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Today I learned that, truly, there is only one way to console a widow. It was worth it.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Well, I think I passed my intro engineering exam. I worked until I literally had one minute left. Three questions I managed to think straight and work through but it took a while. The last question threw me really badly. I think I got something close, but I honestly have no idea. With languages and stuff not science and math I could pretty well tell how I did. I've got no clue with math and science though. Like, I thought I did reasonably well on my calculus exam and I failed it with a 59.5. I thought I'd maybe passed chemistry, but I didn't care and I got an 82. *shrugs* I was terribly amused because damn near all the questions were Jurassic Park and dinosaur related. :widesmile:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:23 pm

I posted a picture of myself on a femboy subreddit for the first time last night. Came back just now to it with over 100 upvotes and an inbox full of compliments, horny people wanting to meet up and dick pics. I was not ready. :blush:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm

AkaiKitsune wrote:I posted a picture of myself on a femboy subreddit for the first time last night. Came back just now to it with over 100 upvotes and an inbox full of compliments, horny people wanting to meet up and dick pics. I was not ready. :blush:

But... but... Okay, I haven't seen your photo, but now I want to track it down. I will say that here on this forum, your mixture of forwardness and vulnerability is very attractive, so I can completely understand. Congratulations!

(Dick pics? Man, the only dick pic I could possibly stand is this one. Unsolicited dick pics go right into the killfile!)
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Shardik wrote:
AkaiKitsune wrote:I posted a picture of myself on a femboy subreddit for the first time last night. Came back just now to it with over 100 upvotes and an inbox full of compliments, horny people wanting to meet up and dick pics. I was not ready. :blush:

But... but... Okay, I haven't seen your photo, but now I want to track it down.
It's one I've posted on here already. :stick:

Shardik wrote:I will say that here on this forum, your mixture of forwardness and vulnerability is very attractive, so I can completely understand.
Whaaa~?

Shardik wrote:(Dick pics? Man, the only dick pic I could possibly stand is this one. Unsolicited dick pics go right into the killfile!)
Oh yeah. I wouldn't particularly have minded if it was other femboys, but none of them looked great. :unamused:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 pm

AkaiKitsune wrote:
Shardik wrote:(Dick pics? Man, the only dick pic I could possibly stand is this one. Unsolicited dick pics go right into the killfile!)
Oh yeah. I wouldn't particularly have minded if it was other femboys, but none of them looked great. :unamused:

In my experience most (though not all) guys who send unsolicited dick pics don't have anything to be proud of. Every guy I know with an attractive dick asked if I wanted a pic before sending one.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Well, it's happening. Definitely burning out in graduate school, guys. My home life is major stress upon stress and I thought I would find some solace in my current class (illustration), but all I'm doing is disappointing myself with my sub-par work. At least, it feels sub-par. My work lacks emotion and feels like a total chore and bore, even though I normally love to draw and color. I've decided to take a break from next term, but I don't know if that's going to help anything personal, because the stress is primarily from drama caused by others in the family. I don't get it-- others in family are thriving on this drama BS. It's like they need it.

Anyway, that's my rant. Happy Valentine's Day.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 pm

anyone looking to sell a lil vibe chico or crackers with bullet?
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 am

Finished my first class of graduate school. My second class starts tomorrow. Ethics.

Honestly, I shouldn’t have picked a Christian University even if it had accreditation and great policies. I think the religion aspect is muddying up the learning process for me.

I feel like I’m the only person that’s disconnected with that part of the school. I don’t care. I just want to learn what I came here to learn!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:26 am

Had a very petty anger moment last night and it just kept me up :laugh: I laugh at my own pettiness sometimes, it was a random moment that happened. Just bottle it and move on. Then it doesn't help my mental health hasn't been good so I am a little off at the moment.
Oh well, just going to be carrying on cleaning my desk in the spare room, boxes keep appearing and I don't know what to with them.... they are full of random supplies and miniatures. Needs a major sort out.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Hope I can get the Bayonetta Special Edition for the Switch tomorrow. I have 4 hours between the store opening at 10:00, my quitting time at 11:45/12:00 (at last) and my arrival there at around 14:00 (+10 or so minutes).
I doubt that there are that many customers who would buy it but still, you dunno how many copies they have in stock.
Checked online and it states that it will be available and I really want that Special Edition...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Tempest wrote:
AkaiKitsune wrote:

In my experience most (though not all) guys who send unsolicited dick pics don't have anything to be proud of. Every guy I know with an attractive dick asked if I wanted a pic before sending one.

Yep. I basically made the same experience... from the unasked pictures I received there were maybe 1-2 I liked. The most were just stumpy, hairy and just ugly... I personally like to share or exchange pictures but I would never send someone a picture unasked cus that's just rude.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:12 pm

My first EE order in about 8 months and I freakin' forgot to put J-Lube with my order. XD We're almost out of Cumlube here and really don't fancy ordering from BD anymore right now, especially not just for lube for my partner.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:My first EE order in about 8 months and I freakin' forgot to put J-Lube with my order. XD We're almost out of Cumlube here and really don't fancy ordering from BD anymore right now, especially not just for lube for my partner.

Im sure if you contact them they will add it for you!!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:47 am

Woo! I placed an order on Amazon for my first digital drawing tablet. I've been wanting one for a while and now I'll finally be able to try it out. I've always been curious about digital art. As for Valentine's Day? Bring on the dark chocolate! :smile: That holiday seems to be such a stressful day for people who are in relationships so I really don't envy people who have a significant other. I'm just going to carry on with my demisexual self and stuff my face with chocolate and buy a stuffed animal the size of my bed.
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Lipton wrote:
Tempest wrote:
AkaiKitsune wrote:Oh yeah. I wouldn't particularly have minded if it was other femboys, but none of them looked great. :unamused:

Yep. I basically made the same experience... from the unasked pictures I received there were maybe 1-2 I liked. The most were just stumpy, hairy and just ugly... I personally like to share or exchange pictures but I would never send someone a picture unasked cus that's just rude.

Last Thanksgiving two of my girlfriends were over and made dinner. Since they made dinner, I volunteered to put the food away and tidy the kitchen. "But it's no fun if you're wearing clothes!" one said. So I went into the bedroom and found my best Cellblock 13 jockstrap, a thing of zippers, black leather and broad red elastic that shows off my butt. "That's more like it!" they agreed, and took pictures.

They've now shared those pictures with the other two women I'm dating, which is... interesting, to say the least. "You do realize I wear this when I go out with guys, right?"

"But you look so good in it!"
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”