What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
LittleRedVixen

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby LittleRedVixen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:44 pm

katze wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:I have been looking for a local breeder, but haven't found one yet. I guess they are not so common in Germany. But I keep looking! Thanks for the advice :)

Does your area ever have any reptile shows? Reptile shows are good places to buy reptiles and accessories.

Now that you mention it, there are a lot of these shows in my area. I will definitely check them out Thanks again!
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
katze

Postby katze » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:Now that you mention it, there are a lot of these shows in my area. I will definitely check them out Thanks again!

No prob!! Good luck on your crestie journey :widesmile:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:26 pm

Looking for small-medium Slepnir's for sale :y
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
reine

Postby reine » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
:psyduck:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 am

My libido has been absolutely rampant recently and I've no idea why. I feel like a teenager again and I'm not sure if I should be worried.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:18 pm

I get my EE toy today, my first new toy in close to a year, I think. My period is over and I'm pent up from not having really toyed, or felt like toying in over a month and a half. Oh, something tells me that this new toy is going to feel damn good today.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:20 am

Folks! Folks folks folks! Guess what? Today, my two housemates, who are both goddamned shut ins who never go anywhere or do anything or leave me alone, both had schedules that would take them out of the house. The overlap would give me almost five hours of the house to myself. I could totally take my pants off and go hog wild, right?

Nope. One of them got sick and is staying in.

Fuck my life. When do I get any goddamn solitude? No wonder I'm fucking grumpy all the time these days.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 am

Well, guess I just gave myself the responsibility of my workplace facebook page...

Long story short:
My boss asked me how he could share a post by someone else on our page, I found out what a mess the whole thing was due to the person that used to manage it quit a year ago, and was promptly made the administrator of the page.
Yay...

Their line of thinking kinda goes like this: "You are younger than us, therefore you know more about the internet and computers than us"
My (unspoken) line of thinking: "Fuck no, I'm just not afraid to read about/push all the buttons until I get what I want, knowing and understanding just the right amount to make it seem like I know more than I do" :surprised:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:46 pm

I think my new EE toy is too soft to use, at least to use solo. I should have paid extra for a firm base.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:29 am

Finally found the time/energy to sketch smthn, feels like months since I've last regularly done art :stick:
Life gets weird and busy sometimes, but I'm very glad to slowly get back into the flow of things! Rather therapeutic, tbh
► Show Spoiler
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:04 am

My older brother gave me a curio cabinet, which would be perfect to keep future toys. Except, I don't live alone and I don't have the guts to broadcast colorful dildos in all of their glory everytime someone walks in my room. *sigh* I'll have to wait until I move out. The cabinet has a light in it too so not using it to show of beautiful dongs would be blasphemous.
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:37 am

Spent the week doing absolutely nothing except studying Latin, reading fanfic, gaming, and watching stuff. I finally started on some of my engineering homework. We're learning to do stuff in Excel, so at least I won't be lying on a resume when I put that I can use Excel, lol. We have one assignment due Tuesday and one Thursday, so I'm going to try to get them both done before Monday. I'm mostly done with the first one, so there's that. However, motivation to do anything is severely lacking. I finally made myself do my calculus homework (not due till the 28th, but I don't want to have a lot to do this coming week) and it would seem I've forgotten a lot in the space of a week, lmao. I have what amounts to 5 weeks of classes, which might be more like 4.5 depending on that last week of April, and then finals that start on April 30th, I think. I know I have one final on the night of May 1. I think I have one on the 30th and one on the 2nd. I'm not sure about the 4th one just yet. Depending on my ability to stay focused and actually do stuff, I think I can get a B in Chemistry thanks to the lab being 10% of the overall course grade. I think I'll get a B in Engineering depending on how this stuff with Excel goes and the final; possibly an A, but I doubt it. Thanks to my fucking up with programming, I'll be happy just to pass; the lab there is also 10%, so that will help, but yeah, if I get a D I'll be pleased. Depending on the 3rd calculus test and the final, I might be able to pass with a D; I'm certainly not holding my breath for a C. I'm just counting down the time till I'm done with this farce. At least I tried it and know for sure I don't want to do it rather than sitting around wondering if I could have done it and liked it.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:01 pm

I really want to be in a crime drama as the victim. Like I just want to be in that one scene where the killer murders me and then be dead in all the other scenes. I have no other acting ambitions but I’ve always wanted to do this.
Gutler

Postby Gutler » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:29 am

Surgery in 2 days thats whats on my mind first time having surgery in the 35 years of my life.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Gutler wrote:Surgery in 2 days thats whats on my mind first time having surgery in the 35 years of my life.

Good luck! Fast healing!
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 pm

It's always fun finding giftcards that you have squirreled away from past holidays and events ^^

Time to go shopping~
ImageImage
Gutler

Postby Gutler » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 pm

surgery went well now to enjoy my week off work (first time taking off more then 2 days sick in a row in 10 years).
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:31 am

My aunt and uncle are visiting for Easter weekend (and the few days afterwards), I'm... much more nervous than I should be? I get along with them, they're good people, but when relatives/anyone my parents are friends with visit I get a spike in anxiety. Also last time we saw them was at my grandma's funeral and feelings all around happened as they are apt to do at those kind of gatheringsThey're probably just as nervous, and everyone involved will probably feel better when everyone has settled. Although, plus side, they're bringing their dog for us to look after while they're going off on vacation to the East Coast. He's this adorable Dachshund who is sunshine dogified. :misc3: :widesmile: If anyone can help ease the collective anxiety of family gatherings it's that sweet pupper.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:00 am

Somehow landed on the Lexicon of the asexual Wiki, was quite surprised to see the word „zucchini“ there...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “General Off Topic”