What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 am

Totally random but:

I would totally kill (well, not really since that‘s illegal and I am pacifistic) for a maid outfit...

It’s so cute and adorable.

Well, I could try to sew parts myself...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
BigTee

Postby BigTee » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:11 pm

Pondering buying alice or gala for a week now. Might just get both
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:52 pm

I went to the store this morning since I won't have much time the next couple of weeks (or basically all of August) and I expected to take a nap afterward, or at some point today. However, I've been listening to music all day long while doing some other stuff on my desktop and I've been incredibly energetic and happy for once. I'd texted my sister how I haven't been having issues with my depression flaring up and how even though I know I need to get a full-time job, I'm actually enjoying my part-time job and I'm not stressing too much on money matters lately. She just had to respond that when I'm 'in debt up to my ears" then I'll be stressing about it and that I should "enjoy it while I can". There went my really good mood; she couldn't have responded about how good it was that I was feeling good for once and, at the time, happy. I don't know if she just didn't think about what she'd texted me or what. I'm trying not to let it get to me, but my extremely good mood evaporated in an instant thanks to that, and now I'm trying to get back to how upbeat and happy I was 10 minutes ago. It's not really working, because now I'm feeling stressed and upset when I haven't been for the past week or so.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:04 am

I wonder why do people create a second Tumblr account for fetish stuff and then just reblog everything from there on the main account... Why even create a second account in first place?!
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:04 am

Update on my dad's friend, he is not doing well. Operation was a bit of a mess on him.
Update on my ex boyfriend, he has had enough of me 'messing around'
:eyeroll:
Funny how this makes me want to buy some more toys, maybe just pissed how people don't understand.
Like last night I was in pain with my IBS. Today I was funny because anxiety made my chest ache and my heartbeat crazy fast.
Well my mum has time off soon so I might arrange a day just to shut him up and really show how I feel. Also chuck the stuff I have piling up for him.

Anyway some interesting things, I was on Wish and had some dildos popped up, question how they know and another is that two of the dildos looked a bit like Clayton and Pretzal, well there was obvious differences here and there. Shame they are made of PVC....
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:30 pm

Didn't realize it was absolutely pouring out - i have to ride a bike to work in this :surprised: if i had known how nuts the weather was being, i would have tried to find a ride but now it's too late
Edit: spent the entire 8 hour shift in wet shoes and my feet had felt a little like old soggy raisins right after i took my shoes and socks off when I got home. Pretty surprised at how well they fared though for going through all that. I thought I would blister, like I often do when I sweat a lot. 100% fine though. Still 0/10 would not recommend spending an entire factory shift with wet feet. I felt all clammy and nasty all day, it was all I could focus on. Quite miserable
ThatOtherGuy

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Been thinking about how I really should quit smoking.

Also how nowadays red means "whatever it was yellow five seconds ago," yellow means "floor it it's almost red," and green means "let me finish this text and I'll go."
BlastShelter

Postby BlastShelter » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:05 pm

I am thinking why "Star vs the Forces of Evil" is called that and not: "Star vs the BDSM Furries".
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 am

Made a mini shopping list for the next stuff in the collection, mostly thinking a mini Fenrir with a Lil Fusion Squirt.
Thinking of getting some eggs from Kudo but then getting over the anxiety of using them vaginally :eyeroll:
Got some prep work to do for the upcoming Saturday for a game, even though I am not in the mood for it but that's a mini story.
Got lots to do but finding the motivation, doesn't really help when everything keeps going wrong.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:24 am

I looked up a favorite Etsy artist of mine to see if I could order something custom since I have still have some birthday money to spend. Turns out they are moving and temporarily shut down custom work so they could have time to move. :crying: Its just bad timing on my part- I never have money to spend when custom orders are open for that shop. I'll just have to stash some money away for when customs come back...
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:21 am

My spouse's grandma, who suffered from advanced Alzheimer's, is now in a better home. There was an audible sigh of relief when she left us. I don't intend to talk ill of the sick, but it was something our family could no longer handle. My son has his own bedroom again, and that makes things easier for my spouse, who works crazy early hours. In all, things are looking up.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Tomorrow it will be four months since I ordered my Cat-ears. Still don’t see any change in the order history, but some reviews said it took 6 months for theirs so, there’s still some time left ^^
Well, I can understand it though. And they assured that my order is still alright after the item I ordered wouldn’t show up on the site as before.

Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Every time I Peridot comes around I want to order something in it, but I can never decide what and I usually end up passing on it. I'd get a Zaratan in it if that model would support marbles; a Vasu or a Tongue in it is very tempting, but I'm going to have to wait again thanks to an unexpected expense that'll be happening soon.

A while back I got attached to an Alpine baby goat and ended up getting to name him. His mother is named Glacier, so my boss wanted to keep up with the geological theme. I suggested Erebor and she liked it. I happened to learn yesterday at work that the only reason he didn't get sent to a meat farm with the last load of wethers (neutered males) is because I got attached to him. Now, Erebor is a bit on the special side of things and it turns out one testicle is undescended. We'd thought it wouldn't be much of a problem, but even though he can't knock anyone up he's still humping; he's in a pen by himself in the barn for the moment. He goes to the vet this coming Monday to get looked at it and the vet will likely keep him there and remove the testicle from his abdomen the next day. It shouldn't be too expensive, but because they consider him to be my goat I'm the one paying for the surgery. While I understand their reasoning: he's a wether that doesn't contribute anything to the farm and, thus, is considered my "pet", I'm the one to pay for it, and that pisses me off a bit. I might not have gotten attached if they'd told me this beforehand, but it was never even implied that I would be the one to cover any medical costs beyond what we can treat and do at the farm (diarrhea, upper respiratory infections, hoof trimming, etc). This is despite my not having actually bought him. So yeah, it's going to cost around $200 for the surgery, we think, and while I can handle it, it's still an unexpected expense. The upside is that with that surgery he'll be fully free of his balls and won't be humping everything and acting like a buck (no more testosterone production; one in the abdomen means he's producing testosterone but the internal body heat means any sperm is killed off and he can't impregnate any does). I'm actually really hoping it's not going to be over $200, and I'd love for it to be a lot lower. He's a sweet goat even if he is a bit dumb even for a goat. Because he's stuck in the pen, when I let him out to play a bit while refreshing his water or fixing his milk bucket he runs about kicking up his feet and all. I'm not sure what pasture he'll end up going in once he's big enough. I think the milking does just have one wether in with them and it's the biggest pasture, so that would be a good place. The dry doe pasture is much smaller and already has 2 wethers in there, I think. Oh well. Maybe I'll have enough money saved up for the year in review sale to get something in Peridot this time around.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:20 pm

I dunno if it is the heat that makes me quite moody at the moment but right now I switch from pissed, to happy, to silently emotional at seemingly random.
So at this point I just want a hug. Totally trivial but it has been a while that I had one that wasn’t just to greet or congratulate someone.
And even if I had someone to cuddle with at the moment, it wouldn’t work because of the damn heat! Shit everything over 23 Degrees (Celsius, mind you) is already too much! Hey I‘m middle European with descendency from the cold east, whaddaya expect?

Anyways besides that I would also like to talk to someone but that’s difficult for me as well since I can’t hold a conversation nor start one that easily.
I never know what to talk about and don’t just want to talk about me but end up doing exactly that.
Even worse when I wanna have a conversation with a girl, starting that is even more difficult. Let alone finding a topic. I mean, I have no problem with any topic. Well, there are ones I would like to avoid but who wants to talk about stuff like toilet habits, am I right?
But shoes, clothes, makeup, crafts, electronics, movies, maybe books. I‘m all in for that, no problem. Though, sports, cars that’s stuff I never really cared for and couldn’t say much about.

Huh, that’s already more than I expected I would write considering that probably nobody would care for this. Not to be rude, you all are great but realistically thought, there’s not much you could do even if you want to.

So far for that break, let’s continue the vent (although, is it venting? I mean it probably isn’t rambling, I‘m too calm for that...)
Ok, so last night my dreams were pretty random. Like think of heavy RNG based games. That‘s not even close. What I remember, and at that point I would already realize it’s a dream but no, it did seem normal at that time, we had something like ceramic or glass in our companies workshop. No idea why, we don’t need such things but it was there, in bigger quantities. And the two female apprentices somehow had an accident with that. Don’t know how it happened but they got hurt, yet it didn’t seem to be too bad in the end even though there were sharp shards involved but hey, dream-logic. I did though take the one I have/had a crush on outside. We took a walk and for some reason it was getting nighttime. Somehow we ended up sitting on top of a floodgate, just sitting there watching the nightsky from what I remember.
The rest of that night kinda vanished from my memory but I know it didn‘t... wait I remember now! Yes I know I‘m typing this and could erase that part but I want it to be immersive, as if I would sit here talking, geez. Yea I‘m weird...

Ok so there was something at a fair, like, a tower building. Seemed a bit unusual. I can’t remember what you had to do to get to the top but it was kinda like a game and at the top you would get a price. There was a lot of random stuff to choose from, almost like a yardsale or a dollar store. And I remember my best friend and her boyfriend were with me too. And even though it was a dream, I felt the same feelings holding me back during my choice. Taking something I think was really nice or pretty but worrying what people would say or think. I always say I don’t give a flying fuck but I still restrain myself because I‘m not interested in dealing with stupid people.

Alright, I should wrap this up now. Man I don’t wanna know how much shit I just got rid off typing this... It’s also late and I gotta sleep.

Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:18 pm

My mom and I were talking about going to the fair in september - I love the fair. We talked about festivals we could go to as well. This is on top of the chicago trip she and I are taking in the relatively near future. We're travel buddies, since I have no friends who will go with me anywhere and my dad/sister are buzzkills
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:56 am

Behold! For I had yet another totally ridiculous idea:

So I have two weeks break and took my Fun Factory Stronic with me. And I know you might think this will end with this thing stuck inside a hole, but no, not this time! (Maybe later...)
No, today, or rather just a few minutes ago, I laid down and my Stronic right on my back. Simple as that but it feels pretty good. Not an actual massage (which I could really need, my back, neck and pelvis especially) but it’s a nice idea ^^

JohnyWalter

Postby JohnyWalter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 am

I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm feeling a bit on the side of "If I post nudes, people will like me more?" thoughts.

Of course I'd rather not, but the thought's crossed me mind. Though people would be liking me for the nudes, not for the girl who posted them.
Pocket knife sharpener future of 2018!
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:15 am

Literally went to an event that turned into a nightmare. I really wish there would have been a warning that it was basically a firework show...
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:17 am

wolfstardobe wrote:Literally went to an event that turned into a nightmare. I really wish there would have been a warning that it was basically a firework show...

You don’t like fireworks huh? Or generally loud noises?

Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:26 pm

I called my dad and almost freaked out that I'd called him in class. He teaches just Monday and Wednesday...today is Saturday. I'm so fucking tired. This morning was my fourth shift in a row at the goat farm. I worked Wed evening, Thursday evening, Friday morning AND evening, and then this morning. Off this evening, then I get to do the morning and evening shifts tomorrow, followed by Monday evening, Tuesday evening, and finally Wednesday morning. Thank fuck I'm off Friday. I mean, I'm powering through this shit, but my whole September schedule sucks so much. I'm the only feeder (person who feeds the goats, checks overall health (mainly treating for diarrhea and foot issues), cleans pens (morning), washes dishes (evening), and etc) who can work the weekends, so excluding today I will work every morning and evening on both Saturday and Sunday the whole month. My bosses know how shit it is and they're working on training one girl and looking to hire at least someone else who can handle weekends. If they get the one girl trained up quickly enough then my Sept schedule might get changed so it's not so completely crap. Would have been nice for that to have happened sooner so I wouldn't be doing eight days in a row.

I have a big bruise on my left wrist where I think I got kicked yesterday; didn't notice it till today and it doesn't even hurt. I've taken probably too many Aleve in a 24 hour period, but my legs hurt too badly to care. My left hip is especially displeased with all this mess. Yesterday I was done by 1, so I was able to go back to my place, shower, eat, consume caffeine, and lightly doze for a half hour before I had to head back. That will likely be the plan for tomorrow unless the morning shift goes longer than I expect. I was done around 1230 today, so I'm aiming for something similar tomorrow.

I'm now going to go and either read or game for a bit. Although...Crunchyroll does have the Bungo Stray Dogs - Dead Apple movie and I love that anime, so I might watch that first.

Return to “General Off Topic”