What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
little-mythgital

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby little-mythgital » Sat May 25, 2019 12:12 am

wolfstardobe wrote:Seems these threads and this forum is officially dying off.

Just wanted to check in. Hope everyone is doing well.

Yeah it's very quiet.

I just don't have much to talk about, saving up for some customs and managing my mental health. Been making themed areas in my room while sorting the bug issue out, the weather is too hot at the moment to constantly move things around to find the bugs. Even chucking down the powder and stuff and there is still the odd one or two.
AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:50 am

well I haven't been on the forums for ages hope everyone's been good and life is going well.
Just dropped in to wish everyone a Happy Pride :laugh: ours in salt lake City was last weekend and I was out volunteering at a booth for a group I'm a part of with my wife.
Was a blast we didn't March in the parade this year but it's all good (our group did but we we're managing the booth while the parade was going on)
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:16 am

AtomtheInsane wrote:well I haven't been on the forums for ages hope everyone's been good and life is going well.
Just dropped in to wish everyone a Happy Pride :laugh: ours in salt lake City was last weekend and I was out volunteering at a booth for a group I'm a part of with my wife.
Was a blast we didn't March in the parade this year but it's all good (our group did but we we're managing the booth while the parade was going on)

Glad you're doing well!
Ours is not till October 10th. We plan to celebrate big this year, might get a bit drunk as well, so riding the bus to be safe.

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:16 am

yep doing well glad to see your doing good as well :widesmile: I got sunburnt a little but it's all good I think by the end of today it'll just be a tan (yay genes!!) I'm sure I wouldn't have burnt at all but I got a little wet from the booth collecting rain water.
Yeah salt lake City pride was crazy but it was fun I think Sunday was even more populated then Saturday which seems crazy because ...well church :laugh:

This Saturday is my 1 year anniversary of marriage ...seems crazy how fast it went.
eloeelwe wrote:
AtomtheInsane wrote:well I haven't been on the forums for ages hope everyone's been good and life is going well.

Glad you're doing well!
Ours is not till October 10th. We plan to celebrate big this year, might get a bit drunk as well, so riding the bus to be safe.
Jack242

Postby Jack242 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:16 am

Kith wrote:
Wolfcat wrote:I don't know if anywhere around here sells quality straight razors. Any recommendations for internet purchases?
Considering finally learning how to shave :laugh:. My face will appreciate it.

This is my husband's go-to: http://www.westcoastshaving.com/

Great choice! I've been using the same store for years and still happy!
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:49 am

Got myself some wooden cases and sorted some of my toys in them. It’s far from perfect but at least it’s more organized than before.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:31 am

I think I worked out the reason why I haven't been in the mood for a toy session, I think it's mostly because my floor is a tip at the moment? I have to move everything just to get to the box with the toys in, plus make the floor space. Ruins it really. Or maybe because I've been busy and stressed out along with anxiety to even think of settling down for a session?
I think once the floor is cleared it might become better, really want to try out Mini Bishop.
Floor is a tip because of some heavy clearing and stuff, just takes time for me to put everything back, hard to decide what I want to get rid of or store away.
Want to pick up some Breyer horses for this year but my faves are £50+ Hopefully they will still be around once I save up in the spending funds. Brought some dinosaurs/ Jurassic World for the collection and some wild bird food.
Also the cheek of me buying Christmas stuff early, some wrapping paper and decorations, from the same company selling the bird food. They are a large charity.
And a Build-A-Bear, they brought out a Raptor that I loved and it was included in the sale so..... The list slightly goes on, hopefully that should be it for a while :crying: So many goodies with sales.
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Man, I haven't been here in years lol.

So cool to see old friends still hanging around!
Hope you're all doing as well as I am :D and yes, I used to go under a different name back then. ;)
One happy tear for a good friend.
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 am

Kimmo wrote:Man, I haven't been here in years lol.

So cool to see old friends still hanging around!
Hope you're all doing as well as I am :D and yes, I used to go under a different name back then. ;)

Well surprise surprise!
Yeah, I'm still hanging around, like the diehard I am.
I think of you a lot, and hope you are doing well Kim!

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

I'm loving borderlands 3 :widesmile:
Hope people have been well.
I'm excited for Halloween because it's Halloween and also I'll be in Vegas so yay! Going down there for a five finger death punch concert wife is super excited for the concert and Halloween.
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:52 am

AtomtheInsane wrote:I'm loving borderlands 3 :widesmile:
I'm excited for Halloween because it's Halloween and also I'll be in Vegas so yay! Going down there for a five finger death punch concert wife is super excited for the concert and Halloween.

Wow, cool!
I get Halloween off work this year, for a change. I'm not sure if I'm doing the costume thing, as we have yet to find a party to go to.

Smolder

Postby Smolder » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:10 pm

My boyfriend says he wants us to dress up for halloween.. I’d 100% be a dinosaur if he’s being legit. I even know where to get awesome components for it. I would be the odd one out as him and his friend/s have a theme going that I don’t fit into even if I got the reference, which makes me feel sorta left out, but it’s whatever i suppose

Also: 21st birthday is sept 25th, so that’s pretty rad. Nothing will be happening that day as it’s smack dab in the middle of the week, but this next weekend my boyfriend wants to take me on a fun special date and drink together too. So definitely looking forward to that
AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:14 am

eloeelwe wrote:

Wow, cool!
I get Halloween off work this year, for a change. I'm not sure if I'm doing the costume thing, as we have yet to find a party to go to.

yeah, that’s pretty awesome you get it off from work! I don’t think we will go to a party or anything but I know we will likely walk the strip and get some tasty beverages :laugh: because why not I know last time we’d gone to Vegas we would have drinks at like 9am so different then where we come from lol
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:40 am

AtomtheInsane wrote:
eloeelwe wrote:

Wow, cool!

yeah, that’s pretty awesome you get it off from work! I don’t think we will go to a party or anything but I know we will likely walk the strip and get some tasty beverages :laugh: because why not I know last time we’d gone to Vegas we would have drinks at like 9am so different then where we come from lol

"It's a 24 hour town baby!"
Well, not as much as it used to be. But if you know where to look, you can get most anything, at any time of the day here.
In any case, you ought to have a blast! The "Freemont Street Experience' will have a lot going on at that time, as well as the the area around the 'High Roller' (the giant Ferris wheel).

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:14 am

My family doesn't celebrate Halloween :unamused: but it's because my dad has this strong hatred for it, I have a wish to celebrate but nah, not allowed to. Got an Anubis mask a while ago, currently redoing the paint on it and trying to work out what to use it for.
I will find a way to squeeze Halloween pass that door :laugh: Ordered one of those skeleton dragons.
I am mostly thinking of Christmas at the moment, hoping that my aunt will come down as she is going through so much but everything is not confirmed yet, could be going to my nan's again, she doesn't want to give up that tradition even though it just doesn't feel the same without grandad.
Focusing on my entry for the Warhammer Armies on Parade, miniatures painted just need to focus on the board.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:51 am

Just realized that Varka‘s birthday is the same as mine. Nothing too special but a nice little coincidence ^^
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Lost access to my account there for a bit but got it back :psyduck: :widesmile:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:47 am

eloeelwe wrote:

Wow, cool!

Hell yeah! I think a lot about you too!
I ended up joining forces with Kem back in the day and we've been together since then. I'm doing well enough for myself and working a dead-end job that pays enough and lets me do what I love in my spare time. All in all I'm in a good place!

I don't think I'll be around here a lot but if I ever end up going to Vegas I might hit you up for a quick coffee just to say hi :)
One happy tear for a good friend.
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Kimmo wrote:
eloeelwe wrote:

Wow, cool!

Hell yeah! I think a lot about you too!
I ended up joining forces with Kem back in the day and we've been together since then. I'm doing well enough for myself and working a dead-end job that pays enough and lets me do what I love in my spare time. All in all I'm in a good place!

I don't think I'll be around here a lot but if I ever end up going to Vegas I might hit you up for a quick coffee just to say hi :)

That would be AWESOME! Great to hear from you.

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:00 am

In a state at the moment, mostly scamming companies, a commission I have waiting for over a year is being ignored while they do other commissions. Now I tried to preorder the MediEvil statue but the card got declined cause it wasn't a US card but got notification on my phone of the preorder deposit being taken out. Got to sit and wait and see if that happens and I've got then email if that happens.
Trying to ship out a commission but it got damaged trying to lay it on it's side so hard to repair that again, sculpey likes to be fragile with me...
I'm somehow holding it together.
Got put off from buying another commission from an artist of two of my characters cause the amount of complaints about the characters looking bored, especially one of them. They didn't even read the description and I'm not sure if it's because I'm in a fragile state and it's hitting a bit more.
Well at least one positive is that I won a few categories in the Armies on Parade event but it kind of made me depressed about drawing, I can somehow perform better with painting miniatures even though I've been drawing for many years.
Hopefully I can gather the funds together from selling and just treat myself silly with some miniatures for the winter holidays, hopefully the Skaven boxset and the Tyranid Apocalypse boxset my local store still has.
Got to go back to the dentist cause I got a filling done a few weeks back and it already fractured.

Return to “General Off Topic”