What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Akanisen

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm thinking of getting out the clippers, and then taking my hair down to 2" all over. I really felt comfortable like this the last time I did it.

Then do it if it makes you happy :3
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm thinking of getting out the clippers, and then taking my hair down to 2" all over. I really felt comfortable like this the last time I did it.

I might. I was trying to grow it out (again), but my hair is extremely thick and when it gets longer than normal, it can be really difficult to manage. When I had it about mid-way down my back, a couple years ago, my husband would have to brush it for me every day, because I couldn't deal with the knots in it. I broke so many hairbrushes. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Debating if i wanna go ahead and get the two toys on my wishlist, or wait and sell the 3 or 4 toys I wanna sel land get a third one along with them. I have three on my wishlist (med chance, med ultimate fantasy, large (or even XL!) tongue.
Hmmmmmm....
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
hologuts

Postby hologuts » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I managed to go years without thinking or hearing of "What Does the Fox Say?", but because of this episode of The Chase which I think is a rerun but I'm not sure, I have it in my head. :unamused: Gonna try to listen to some other music to get it out.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:27 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

I might. I was trying to grow it out (again), but my hair is extremely thick and when it gets longer than normal, it can be really difficult to manage. When I had it about mid-way down my back, a couple years ago, my husband would have to brush it for me every day, because I couldn't deal with the knots in it. I broke so many hairbrushes. XD

I know your pain. I'm "blessed" with thick Indonesian hair and now basically have both my sides and undercut shaved, the hair I still have is still thick enough to be pain to brush. My hair also grows like crazy so I have to shave it so much and get it cut for it not to be a bother. Which actually reminds me I need to do the whole shave and dye routine soon again.. Argh!
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:hair stuff

I was growing mine out for quite some time as well but I decided to shave it off entirely after getting annoyed for two weeks straight :P
One happy tear for a good friend.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Revamping one of my major characters and part of it is simplification of a basic form but having some alternate forms that are a bit more elaborate.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Kimpumomo wrote:

I was growing mine out for quite some time as well but I decided to shave it off entirely after getting annoyed for two weeks straight :P

I hate the fact that I am balding. It runs in my family so no shocker that I have it. I would love to have a full head of hair again. :crying:
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:25 pm

>tfw I finally find a chick to share my toys with

March is going to be awesome. :excited:
Attachments
2KWcso2.gif
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

I have the same issue with my hair. Nearly 7 years ago (I had to count how many years, because I can't believe I did it back in the summer of '09), I got fed up with my hair. It was very long, nearly to my waist, and very thick, but I never did anything with it. I'd put it back in a braid or bun and leave it like that; never wore it down except on rare occasions. I got it chopped off to around 2 inches (a little shorter around the back and longer on top). Had it short since. When I was in grad school I got in the habit of shaving it off to about 1/4 of an inch long. I have it a bit longer now that I'm at home (my dad doesn't like it that short, but he doesn't mind it being at least 1/2 inch long), but it's still very short by most people's standards. I feel so light and free with it so short. The most I do is run a comb through it when it gets long enough to do that; if it's shorter, I don't even bother combing/brushing it at all. I've got two ridiculous cowlicks too, one right in front, so it's uncontrollable with my hair so short, but I like it, lol. tl;dr I say go for it. :D
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:03 pm

I am so slow. I was eating some Bugles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugles) my mom got. I haven't had them in years (well over a decade, I'm sure), so I'd forgot what they tasted like. Anyway, I'm munching away and it finally hit me why they're called Bugles... there's a fucking horn/bugle on the bag. I guess I never really wondered about the name. When I was a kid we would just put them on our fingers and play with them before eating them. So yeah, the name is really obvious, so I feel kind of stupid that it never really occurred to me about the name.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
badkitty76

Postby badkitty76 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:45 pm

tentacletommy wrote:
badkitty76 wrote:I hate the fact that I am balding. It runs in my family so no shocker that I have it. I would love to have a full head of hair again. :crying:

Have you tried some of the medicines or procedures they do to keep hair on your head?

I haven't wanted to drop the money on any procedural things like hair plugs or transplants or anything. Its important, but its just not been *that* important. I have tried the OTC stuff and had very little success. But to be fair, i never followed through with it like i should. Maybe worth another shot.
My new year's resolution is to play with more dragon dicks!
Always looking for new friends. Always welcome pm's for any kinda of chat.
Male & bisexual. Mated with Elunora
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:19 pm

tentacletommy wrote:
BiosBits wrote:Watched a documentary about vaccines. Now I want to know my vaccine history and get vaccinated for almost everything. :bugeyed:

Indeed. Smallpox was the scourge that drove the development of vaccines and bifurcated needles helped make vaccines affordable.

Make sure you have the Human Papillomavirus vaccine if you haven't already taken it. If you or your parents remember which doctor(s) you were seeing back then, you can go to their office and obtain your vaccination history.

Obtaining my vaccination history is a bit difficult because me and my family have moved to different states and we are moving to Arkansas again. I was told I had all what was recommended when I was a baby and I remember getting shots at planned parent hood but I forgot what those were. I think I had the HPV vaccine but it wouldn't hurt do get vaccinated again just to be sure about it.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:35 pm

We'll this made my day, guy was being an ass and didn't want to abide by regulations. So got to assert some authority and he will be getting a nice 4 digit fine in the mail for not wanting to take a polite warning.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Holy toledo that must be a hefty fine to pay. I hope he wasn't doing something really awful because I just... there's way too many people out in the world that are like that. :psyduck: Especially when I am out doing stuff when hiking or just enjoying the lake etc and I see people who liter or dump garbage. Around here since I live in parts of Wisconsin that have a lot of valleys people love to go and dump old refrigerators and other such shit in the coulées around here and it disgusts me. I wish I could hand out fines to those people.

Anywho, I'm rather pleased with Fitbit! Awhile back I bought a Flex around Black Friday, and a few weeks ago I hopped into the shower with it on, not realizing but 2 minutes after and I immediately took it off and threw it in a bag of rice. I thought they were supposed to be rain/splash resistant and it basically got a few splashes on it but it ceased working. :< I contacted Fitbit and even though they said the water damage was outside of the warranty coverage, they were going to happily give me a 25% discount towards a new Fitbit--of any kind I want! The coupon is only good for 30 days and for only one device, but I am kind of happy that I can even upgrade from my Flex to a Charge HR! :>
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Grimmyr wrote:Holy toledo that must be a hefty fine to pay. I hope he wasn't doing something really awful because I just... there's way too many people out in the world that are like that. :psyduck:

Ya, it's dooryard burning season here, and the guy was burning after hours, without a permit and got caught. It would have been a warning but sence he wanted to argue and state the fact my badge says volunteer...I just looked at him and said fine, took a picture, explains that yes my badge says volunteer but when I put it on I have the same authority as a career person. Sent the picture to the state agency in charge and told him of it's his first offense he should expect a $1000 fine in the mail, but the state can choose to charge up to $10,000 if they see fit. Told him to have a nice night and left, after spraying his pile down with my hose.

People like that just make me mad, I'm not hunting To fine people, and I will give a warning almost 100% of the time. But when they push that button.......
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:41 pm

Ohoho a firefighter? That's awesome! But yeah, some people are just completely irresponsible with that stuff. My brother is one of them and I just... Why? Seriously getting a permit for burning is not that hard and it helps with a lot. Is it really THAT much of a hassle for you to be a responsible adult? >_>
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Bayonetta and Corrin on SSB on the third YES :bugeyed: give me my waifu and shaping shifting dragon person :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :blush:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:51 pm

I just wanna say this cause it's been on my mind for a few weeks now. This is my last year at dance school... and I kinda want to ask the teachers if I can have a boys outfit for dance instead of a girls. But the ramifications that would happen from that... I don't think would be worth it. I've wanted a boys outfit for years though...
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kimmo

Postby Kimmo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:12 am

badkitty76 wrote:
Kimpumomo wrote:

I hate the fact that I am balding. It runs in my family so no shocker that I have it. I would love to have a full head of hair again. :crying:

I've got the same thing going on, but I've mostly come to terms with it.
One happy tear for a good friend.

Return to “General Off Topic”