What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Niah

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Niah » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I have tomorrow (Sunday) and Monday off and don't go back to work till Tuesday afternoon. I was going to make the 2 hour drive home, but I'm tired and don't really want to make the drive there and then back Tuesday before work. This past Monday was my only day off in 12 (counting today) days since my last day off. Oddly enough I feel slightly stressed and a bit bad about not going home, but I have next Sunday and Monday off as well, so I can make the drive then. The most I'll do the next two days will be to go to the grocery store and even then only if I really feel up to doing it. It won't be tomorrow, that's for damn sure. I just need to have a couple of days where I see and interact with a minimum number of people. Not that I deal with many people at the goat farm, but it's still exhausting dealing with the goats themselves and I just need a little bit of quiet after so many days of dealing with all of that. That and I'm physically very tired considering how much physical labor is involved and how much my legs and hands hate it. I'm normally awake till 11 or midnight most nights, but I might turn in early tonight and see how well I can sleep; not very is my guess considering how difficult it is for me to fall asleep most nights.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:51 am

Curiosa wrote:The fiance and I are designing our cake toppers on Hero's Forge. We're having a blast- I just got done with mine, handed over the reigns to my SO so he can redesign his. Our cake idea is "goblins crash our wedding, we get to throw down" I got mine with some spells in her hands and a "you've come to the wrong neighborhood" expression on my figure's face. So far it looks like my SO's figure has got a sword and shield. I usually play mages, he usually plays warriors.

Link to the Hero's Forge here if you want to play with some stuff: https://www.heroforge.com/

I did some cake experiments these past couple days to see if certain concepts are feasible. Bottom tier I want a mirror glaze moat, and so far that experiment is holding up. Just a tiny little pond cake, 3 inches across, 2 inches tall. And it's so shiny!

I love HeroForge. I have yet to order one of their metal creations, but I've never been disappointed by their resin 3D printed figures. Had that technology existed when I got married (way back when), that definitely would have been my cake topper! ('Cept a dragonborn paladin and a dwarven monk.)
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:04 am

Put on fresh bedclothes :3

Might be a bit hot for summer due to its fabric but I don’t care, it’s my fave ^^

Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Tallon wrote:
Curiosa wrote:The fiance and I are designing our cake toppers on Hero's Forge. We're having a blast- I just got done with mine, handed over the reigns to my SO so he can redesign his. Our cake idea is "goblins crash our wedding, we get to throw down" I got mine with some spells in her hands and a "you've come to the wrong neighborhood" expression on my figure's face. So far it looks like my SO's figure has got a sword and shield. I usually play mages, he usually plays warriors.

Link to the Hero's Forge here if you want to play with some stuff: https://www.heroforge.com/

I did some cake experiments these past couple days to see if certain concepts are feasible. Bottom tier I want a mirror glaze moat, and so far that experiment is holding up. Just a tiny little pond cake, 3 inches across, 2 inches tall. And it's so shiny!

I love HeroForge. I have yet to order one of their metal creations, but I've never been disappointed by their resin 3D printed figures. Had that technology existed when I got married (way back when), that definitely would have been my cake topper! ('Cept a dragonborn paladin and a dwarven monk.)

SO gave me a bronze figure of my warlock character from Hero's Forge for an early birthday present. I love it! Its so shiny! I can't wait to show my DnD group.

And holy crap the detail is amazing. I don't even want to paint it, I love the metal shine of it. Bronze is a favorite metal of mine. Its not quite copper colored, not quite silvery, and I find that aesthetically pleasing. Also did I mention how shiny it can get
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Where could I make good shitpost threads? I wanna shitpost stupid things.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:16 am

BiosBits wrote:Where could I make good shitpost threads? I wanna shitpost stupid things.

Welp, I'd direct you to 4chan.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 am

I now have a working, still holding together, arrow with an aluminum broadhead.
Completely makeshift stuff but it works!

Might not penetrate deep into my cardboard target but leaves big (nasty) holes.

Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:18 pm

On the plus side for today: Got my lovely Lenneth and I can't wait to try him out (when I'm not so exhausted). I deposited my pay check for this week, and then treated myself to an early dinner since I have zero energy or inclination to cook right now.

On the downside for today: I work a whole morning shift by myself with no warning. The guy I usually work with Friday morning's doesn't clock in till 830-900 due to a standing doctor's appointment every Friday morning. Well, he's been as late as 10 or so before, so I didn't think anything of it. We moved goats around so there's a little less work to be done on the whole now. It got to be 11 and he still wasn't there, so I texted my boss and apparently his appointment ran late and then he felt too ill to work. I wouldn't have minded working the morning shift by myself had I known sooner that I'd be alone in the first place. I got everything done that needed doing, but it took me 9 hours and 11 minutes to do it (clocked in at 550 and clocked out at 301). I'm completely dead on my feet, and I work tomorrow evening as well, but that should be a cakewalk compared to today.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 am

Hope my Macaron halves turn out better after baking, at the moment they looked like giant splats of cum...

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:40 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Hope my Macaron halves turn out better after baking, at the moment they looked like giant splats of cum...

Would watching Corinne from Threadbanger do multiple tries at macarons help ease your anxiety?
https://youtu.be/piTMK0mCau8
Her attempts at fancy foods that require an ungodly amount of effort to make gives me life.

I haven't made a formal try at macarons but I'm getting ready to. Kinda want to try making matcha flavored cookies with a dark chocolate filling. I've been on a big matcha kick lately. :stick:

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:29 am

Behold! My new Pyranha Arrow:
CA15E12F-EB01-444A-AEBB-DCD5219ADCA6.jpeg

B381913C-1C5E-4C36-A956-3C15E77F885A.jpeg

BC49FC4F-26A8-45BA-90C5-FF214D52F7B4.jpeg

Penetration: 11.5 to 13.5 cm in my cardboard pack.

Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm so, so glad I'm off today and tomorrow. I haven't done much today besides watch anime, wash my dishes that I let pile up, and try out my Lenneth. I really need to figure out the best way of using him, lol. Unfortunately after tomorrow, I work the next 6 days in a row; and thanks to the forecast of storms and rain for most of this week, it's not likely to be very pleasant at all. Cooler, but not pleasant. I'm now in a semi-gaming mood and trying to figure out what to play.

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:58 pm

You ever have moments where you're like "thank you past me for doing this awesome thing." Well, before the weekend hit I made some homemade chocolate syrup. Just made an ungodly amount of chocolate milk and now I'm in heaven. :misc2: :crying:

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:40 am

Not sure if the pill I am taking it leaving me that bit short tempered, or maybe it's just the hot weather. Hard to tell especially when having other problems hmmmmm
Just want peace and quiet and not get blanked everytime I talk, this morning my mum wanted to me to look at her phone as it died. I told her what to do and moments later she asked me if I found out yet... Got a little snappy :sniffing:
I just hope it's not the pill, when you find something that it's doing it's job for the once
Then I had every reason to get mad a while ago, I told my exboyfriend one of my fave videogame artsits from childhood passed away a few days ago and he didn't reply :angry: Now that's just rude, especially when you see them online
Anyway I hope it's just an off day... the weather has been hot lately and I did had family members round yesterday which could of added to the stress as the kids were snooping around my stuff.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:24 pm

little-mythgital wrote:Not sure if the pill I am taking it leaving me that bit short tempered, or maybe it's just the hot weather. Hard to tell especially when having other problems hmmmmm
Just want peace and quiet and not get blanked everytime I talk, this morning my mum wanted to me to look at her phone as it died. I told her what to do and moments later she asked me if I found out yet... Got a little snappy :sniffing:
I just hope it's not the pill, when you find something that it's doing it's job for the once
Then I had every reason to get mad a while ago, I told my exboyfriend one of my fave videogame artsits from childhood passed away a few days ago and he didn't reply :angry: Now that's just rude, especially when you see them online
Anyway I hope it's just an off day... the weather has been hot lately and I did had family members round yesterday which could of added to the stress as the kids were snooping around my stuff.

That's so uncool.. like what the heck? the least he could say is "I'm so sorry, I know they meant a lot to you, etc etc" like???

If it's alright for me to ask, what artist?
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:59 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

That's so uncool.. like what the heck? the least he could say is "I'm so sorry, I know they meant a lot to you, etc etc" like???

If it's alright for me to ask, what artist?

It's Hiroshi Kajiyama, he did illustration work for the Golden Sun games and the old Shining Force/Shining the Holy Ark games. He also did a bit of the minor NPC's and some enemy designs
Posted one of his examples in the spoiler below
► Show Spoiler

When I found out I was sad, especially when I played Golden Sun when I was a kid, you get to love their work and all. Been recently playing the old Shining Force games and I've got a sealed JP copy of Shining Force 3 Scenario 1 in the cabinet. You look at their work now and it's an odd feeling.

Well sometimes his excuse is that he didn't get a notification, this is Discord. All my messages come through fine.
Then he did irritate me yesterday also cause he keeps pestering about a Warhammer game but I have a busy week because I have family down and also seeing a neighbour up the road as he goes in for operation for an aggressive cancer.
He understand that I have a bust week but he seems more concerned over the game. Yes my dad's friend that he knew since the 80's is going in for a very risky operation and no comment?
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:30 am

A work buddy, who has had this fabulous ponytail of long loose-curly hair for as long as I've known him (and apparently for years before that), came in last night with all of it shaved off. It was quite a shock. If he likes it, that's fantastic for him but it's always a bit startling to me when someone who has had long hair for so long, gets it cut really short. A close friend of mine did the same thing a while ago. Shoulder length hair in the same type of loose curls, cut down to short.
Definitely going to take some getting used to, but I'm all for people going for the look they like. I tried a pixie cut once, in high school. Several people simply told me it looked better how it was before, and my sister said I looked like justin bieber. :unamused: tried lightening my hair another time, but my mom fudged the method and it turned sort of copper colored. I didn't mind, but everyone thought it was a real hoot to ruthlessly pick on me for 'being a ginger now'. Not one person said anything nice about it. all of that made me super self-conscious about myself until it grew out, both times. That sucked. Havent had the courage to do anything drastic with my hair ever since.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:14 am

little-mythgital wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

That's really not okay.. Like does he have issues with emotion? Like.. Cancer is serious and having one of your parent's friends with it.. It takes a toll on them and you have to watch your parents go through that mourning process. Even if its not for their death, just for them having cancer. I'll be sending good thoughts your way, hun. I'm so sorry you have to handle all of this, what seems like, on your own given your boyfriend's lack of emotion towards it.

Really cool artwork though! Reminds me of a poster for Legend of Zelda in one of my friend's rooms.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:57 am

Kinda hate the days when I realize my own loneliness.
And for me finding a partner is like becoming chancellor: possible but highly (and I mean HIGHLY) unlikely.

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:22 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:
little-mythgital wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:

That's really not okay.. Like does he have issues with emotion? Like.. Cancer is serious and having one of your parent's friends with it.. It takes a toll on them and you have to watch your parents go through that mourning process. Even if its not for their death, just for them having cancer. I'll be sending good thoughts your way, hun. I'm so sorry you have to handle all of this, what seems like, on your own given your boyfriend's lack of emotion towards it.

Really cool artwork though! Reminds me of a poster for Legend of Zelda in one of my friend's rooms.

Well I think he does, he seems to have his feelings and emotions for himself and me. Even though the reason why he is my exboyfriend cause he was so obsessive, seems like it still now. He is more concerned over meeeting up with me (haven't seen him since February).... I can go on about that but I'd rather not on the reasons why I haven't seen him much. I can confirm that cause one time he spilt drink on my carpet but he took one look and continued on wanting to hug me....

He had his operation but it ended up taking longer as they found more of something around the area. Should be visiting him soon once he is settled back at home.

My Ex b kept going on about how the place has a cheap cafe.... Another thing that annoys me that he always forgets what I have wrong with me. I don't like eating what I am out and I can only have a select drinks and food....
Makes me wish I can save up that bit more now and buy some more dildos. Maybe a penetrable also, though not sure on what use I would have with it.... Just makes me feel like it really.

Return to “General Off Topic”