The "Bad Mood" thread

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Evren

The "Bad Mood" thread

Postby Evren » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

So, Im in a bad mood, so Im going to rant.

I got paid today, and I have a specific budget worked out....and now, I get home from the city, to check my bank, and I notice £30 missing...okay..
I check my direct debits, and transfers, and there's nothing...Nothing there.

I email them, and I get a reply, That there is nothing wrong with my account.
...Well, there is, £30 is gone.
That £30 was for food, living, and a small amount for comissions....;_;
GothBear

Re: The "Bad Mood" thread

Postby GothBear » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Yes, that really sucks. I am sorry for you >_< *Hugz you* But there has to be a mistake, may'be it clears itself later. 30 pounds do not dissapears without a trace. It can't be...
Love IS the answer (Master of Pervs ^_^)
http://www.furriesxtreme.org/GothBear
Owner of a St. Paddy's Green Seadragon, Grey Medium Xenogon, Midnight Blue Medium Winston's Tail and a small Duke the Bad Dragon <3
Boyfriend: Furrite (Open relationship) <3
Lillith

Postby Lillith » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Maybe it's a transaction that carried through a week or two afterwards from buying something?
Sometimes my money goes pending and such.
When I bought a 360 for like £120, the money wasnt taken out for about three weeks, then I thought that I had gotten away with a free xbox. But alas it was taken out XD
Own: Sml Leg Xeno [5]
Want: Clayton, Flint, Ultimate, Xar, Meng
Evren

Postby Evren » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Lillith wrote:Maybe it's a transaction that carried through a week or two afterwards from buying something?
Sometimes my money goes pending and such.
When I bought a 360 for like £120, the money wasnt taken out for about three weeks, then I thought that I had gotten away with a free xbox. But alas it was taken out XD

I thought that myself, But usually it's on their system, and usually it's paypal...
I dunno....=/
Evren

Postby Evren » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Danjen wrote:What usually puts me in a bad mood is a combination of paranoia and guild politics on WoW.

*headdesk*
WoW drama really does me in.
It's why Im not currently in one....
Lillith

Postby Lillith » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 pm

What puts me in a bad mood is if people repeate them selves while talking to me.
My fiance does it alot and I snap at him and have to listen to music XD
But I become extensivley fustrated with money. I'm only 18 and you wouldnt beleive the grades I have, however I can't hold a job down for more than two days. Maybe because I'm sort of a sociopath XD
So I'm a benefit baby ^^
Evren

Postby Evren » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Lillith wrote:What puts me in a bad mood is if people repeate them selves while talking to me.
My fiance does it alot and I snap at him and have to listen to music XD
But I become extensivley fustrated with money. I'm only 18 and you wouldnt beleive the grades I have, however I can't hold a job down for more than two days. Maybe because I'm sort of a sociopath XD
So I'm a benefit baby ^^

OMG YES!!!
This...
Or you try and talk to them, and then you give up and they're like "huh, what"

Im a benefit baby at the moment, Trying to find a 12 week job before uni is obscene.
Lillith

Postby Lillith » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

I often give up on Ash then he's like 'what have I done now?' and I'm like, you know what you've done. Then I have to explain *rolls eyes*
Getting into uni is obscene. Thats why I'm in college for the third time this september XD
Evren

Postby Evren » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Yup, My course failed me epicly, luckily though, the uni I wanted to go to, has a 2 year course I can do.
So..hooray!!!

Yeah, My Ash is the same, He needs a smack around the head, He's cute though
Lillith

Postby Lillith » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Haha my Ash is cute. He's a darling, so gentle too. Just he can get SO annoying. I would post a pic but this isn't a 'post your partner thread' it's the annoyance thread XD
Cynbel

Postby Cynbel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:03 pm

When people say stupid things and blatantly obvious things it bothers me, I also don't like when people talk all the time. I don't like when people who are under me think they don't have to listen to me, when they are better than me, like on the swim team. A freshman we had was really good, just he was a stereotypical jock, so wasn't smart but wouldn't do shit that other freshman had to do, even if I yelled at him (I wasn't captain but seriously you don't disrespect people, I also was the only person doing this) he became a captain after his freshman year and will stay captain till he's out of HS, the coaches made this decision.
"He did not feel any temptation to tell lies to her. It was even a sort of love offering to start off by telling the worst. 'I hated the site of you,' he said. 'I wanted to rape you and then murder you afterwards. Two weeks ago I thought seriously of smashing your head in with a cobblestone. If you really want to know, I imagined that you had something to do with the Thought Police.' The girl laughed delightedly, evidently taking this as a tribute to the excellence of her disguise." - George Orwell's 1984

Dimi

Postby Dimi » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Cynbel wrote:When people say stupid things and blatantly obvious things it bothers me, I also don't like when people talk all the time. I don't like when people who are under me think they don't have to listen to me, when they are better than me, like on the swim team. A freshman we had was really good, just he was a stereotypical jock, so wasn't smart but wouldn't do shit that other freshman had to do, even if I yelled at him (I wasn't captain but seriously you don't disrespect people, I also was the only person doing this) he became a captain after his freshman year and will stay captain till he's out of HS, the coaches made this decision.

Hmm, define people "under you"

And Evren, at least it wasn't that big a sum of money that you lost...
Cynbel

Postby Cynbel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:10 am

Dimi wrote:
Cynbel wrote:When people say stupid things and blatantly obvious things it bothers me, I also don't like when people talk all the time. I don't like when people who are under me think they don't have to listen to me, when they are better than me, like on the swim team. A freshman we had was really good, just he was a stereotypical jock, so wasn't smart but wouldn't do shit that other freshman had to do, even if I yelled at him (I wasn't captain but seriously you don't disrespect people, I also was the only person doing this) he became a captain after his freshman year and will stay captain till he's out of HS, the coaches made this decision.

Hmm, define people "under you"

And Evren, at least it wasn't that big a sum of money that you lost...

I mean like people that haven't work where I has as long as I have, and on the swim team where you have freshman, sophmores, juniors, and seniors. So people that would have a position below me or hasn't done something as long as I have, not people below my intelligence. I also don't like when people act stupid on purpose and other people find it funny, there was this guy on my bus that always annoyed me on purpose(you can't really ignore it when he doesn't stop and is right in your face) this is the same guys who's computer I've had to fix(mentioned in a different topic) and he smashed and burned 3 cheap computer monitors in our fire pit, my mom was really pissed about that. There were also the guys on the cross country team that put Vasaline all over my car windows, in the door handles and all on the sides, told their coach and said if they didn't wash my car till it was all gone they'd have to pay me to get it buffed out, they spent about 3 hours washing my car. Yeah shit like that.
"He did not feel any temptation to tell lies to her. It was even a sort of love offering to start off by telling the worst. 'I hated the site of you,' he said. 'I wanted to rape you and then murder you afterwards. Two weeks ago I thought seriously of smashing your head in with a cobblestone. If you really want to know, I imagined that you had something to do with the Thought Police.' The girl laughed delightedly, evidently taking this as a tribute to the excellence of her disguise." - George Orwell's 1984

Runa

Postby Runa » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

I've not read all the posts in detail yet, but I occasionally get in a bad mood. it doesn't happen often, nor do I often do anything too rash, but at the same time, if I'm in a bad mood, I find it's best to just disappear for a while. why? because frankly, I can be incredibly easy to piss off, and you do not want to incur my wrath...
Dimi

Postby Dimi » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Yeah, sometimes when something upsets or frustrates me it often results in this subsequent "fallout" state where I'm quite pissed off and bitchy at nothing in particular... Quite annoying, but fortunately it generally wanes after a few hours
et3rnal

Postby et3rnal » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Cool! Now I can post my current problem. Ok, yesterday I turned on my pc and went about everything as usual when out of nowhere my motherboard dies on me, causing the computer not to work anymore so now I'm working on a plan to fix it. I can't be more pissed right now
life goes on whether you like it or not....
order#11877-anthro dragoness...now broken :'(
waffleydoom

Postby waffleydoom » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:46 am

I get depressed occasionally but I'm extremely slow to anger. I used to be very quick to anger but it tended to get me in trouble. Now I get a lot of comments on how mellow I am.
MisfitScribbles

Postby MisfitScribbles » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:51 am

When I browse the board and find a thread that needs defusing.
Wish List:
XL-Gryphon in 5 with SuctionCup
Varka in 5 with CumTube/SuctionCup
Large Tail Stretcher in 5 with SuctionCup
Large Naga in 5 with CumTube/SuctionCup
Large Breeder in 5 with SuctionCup
Large Razor in 5 with CumTube
Total Estimated Damage to my wallet? $960 + Lube
Rednic

Postby Rednic » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 am

I get in a bad mood when I say something long vocally, even if nonsensical, and get no response at all. I dislike feeling ignored.

I also dislike that the games I play seem to be old hat as soon as they're bought, and devoid of players, or popular, but too alien to what I expect the physics to be like.
SSWildcat

Postby SSWildcat » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

So I've now been unemployed for almost 3 months. 3 months of sitting on my ass doing next to nothing, slowly wasting away because I can barely afford the food I need to eat while sitting around all day, let alone keep my active liestyle to maintain my formerly pronounced muscle tone and fitness. And obviously, if I don't have the cash for enough food, I sure as hell don't have enought cash to go out and do something fun to enjoy my forced time off. Three months of fruitless job hunting, playing the same video games again and again, and I am SO fucking bored of it. I want to work. I want another job that will pay me money to work out, or hell, any decently paid job that I can do that isn't disgustingly dirty or that involves me being raped by an employer who will violate my federal rights because they can and there's nothing I can do about it and most of all, I am SO fucking pissed off with the pompous assholes in the suburbs around me my age who have never done anything with their lives other than sit on their asses, spoon fed everything on a silver platter by their multimillionare parents and then turn and DARE look down their noses at me like they're more important than I am and they're god's gift to earth.

I seriously hate this society enough to want to burn it down. It's more than a bad mood right now, it is utter smoldering yet frigid, unbridled HATRED of humanity.

Return to “General Off Topic”