The "Bad Mood" thread

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Akanisen

Re: The "Bad Mood" thread

Postby Akanisen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Depression kicking in and I feel I need to type what'd going through my mind right now just to get it out...
► Show Spoiler

Worst part is I can't even take medicine cause of the way my depression works :unamused:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
thewindrider

Postby thewindrider » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:40 am

Akanisen wrote:
thewindrider wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Gonna start looking for a new job, I am sick of the BS that is scheduling where I currently work :angry: What part of 'I have college classes that day' do you fuckers not understand?!?!?!?!

why didnt you start looking early? .3.

I've only been at my current job for about 4 months. I got fired from my last job after a year cause I couldn't work 20+ hours a week (again college), and I was hoping I'd be able to put up with the shit scheduling at this place til at least after the 6 month mark but hell no. I plan on getting a car in the next couple of weeks, so I wanna get my new job after that cause I'm interested in one that is too much of a drive for my parents but I'm fine driving myself.

well good luck .3.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:23 pm

So I paid to get my roof fixed at the tail end of summer. It had several bad leaks.

First big rain of fall and it fucking leaks! In the same exact fucking spots!! :angry: :angry:

I’m so pissed off. The contractor is coming by to check it out after this storm passes and they better damn well fix it! I did not spend thousands of dollars that I didn’t have for a leaky fucking roof!
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:36 pm

I'm so tired. I have no idea why I'm so tired. But just moving takes enormous amounts of effort. It's like my muscles are overstretched rubber bands and my bones are lead weights. I managed to shower and feed myself, but I don't see accomplishing anything else. I have the apartment to myself this evening and I was hoping to have a nice session with my boys but it's too much.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Tempest wrote:I'm so tired. I have no idea why I'm so tired. But just moving takes enormous amounts of effort. It's like my muscles are overstretched rubber bands and my bones are lead weights. I managed to shower and feed myself, but I don't see accomplishing anything else. I have the apartment to myself this evening and I was hoping to have a nice session with my boys but it's too much.

I've been like this the last two days myself.
Granted it's probably due to the little heatstroke I got. :doh:
Be sure to drink plenty of water to hydrate your muscles/joints and I hope you feel better.

Fatigue fistbumps. Thanks for reminding me to drink more, I got myself another glass of water.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Tom Petty may have died of a heart attack today. That sucks
My collection
► Show Spoiler
NateTheNoodle

Postby NateTheNoodle » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:13 pm

(This all initially took place 5hrs ago.)

Uuuhg, I fucked up. Learner driver here and I done scraped the paint off of the front bumper onto the rear bumper of another car when backing out of a parking lot.

:angry: :crying: :doh:

Gathered all important information with the help of my mom and eventually was able to talk to the owner.

Moms dealing/delt with insurance (idk). However, as of right now I'm feeling slightly better. I guess.

:unamused:
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Hidden Content
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:12 pm

I am currently writing my master thesis and I needed some information from the local city. So I asked them if I could have and use the information they gave me. Person A said I could use it, but use my own words to describe it, and not just copy it. Since person A has changed her job, I wanted to be totally sure about that and asked person B, who is the former boss of person A. She said, that it would be easier to call her. So i tried calling her around 8 times the last few days, but she was never answering her phone. So today I get an email from her, saying I could not use the information in any way. Best case, I can call her the day after tomorrow (she is not there tomorrow) and I can explain what I want to do with the information and it's fine. Worst case I have to reselect a subject for my thesis and start again... :unamused:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Man, constantly feeling like this, sucks.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 pm

It's not even 10pm my time and I could go to bed right now. I'm not because I'd rather not wake up at 5am tomorrow.

Today started out fine and was pretty decent on the whole until around 3 or thereabouts. I requested over a week ago that I'd like to get off work early today, next Tuesday, and next Thursday. My parents are out of town for a week, so the kittens have no one to look in on them all day those days I work. Saturday is fine because I can manage 7 hours and know they'll be fine. I was less sure about 8 hours. This past Tuesday with the dog dying and all, no one checked on them all day and it turned out to be fine. Anyway, my boss was well aware of this and was completely fine with me leaving an hour or hour and a half early today; he verbally said it was fine and not an issue. So I spent most of today looking forward to leaving work a little early. 3 comes and goes and my boss asks me if I want to run home and check on the cats and come back after...that was not the agreement. Not at all. I wanted to work till 5 and then go home just one single hour early. Why the sudden fuss? He wanted to go hunting. He wanted to go plonk his ass in a deer stand for a couple of hours rather than let me leave an hour early.

To be clear, I've had this job since Aug 2014. In the past 3+ years, I've requested a day off exactly once and that was for an interview. I've requested to leave a few hours early once, and that was again for an interview. I have never called in sick. I have never had to leave early because I got sick. If I thought I might be a tad late (and by a 'tad', I mean just a few minutes. I've never been more than 5 minutes late to work. Ever. For any job I've ever had) I've called to let him know why I might be a little late. I've come in when he's called me on a day off to work for a few hours (or longer). I've stayed longer when he's asked me. The only time I've not been able to go in to cover for someone was when his father called me and I was at the zoo an hour's drive away. I'd just got there and wasn't about to blow a day by myself exploring just to work a few hours. Of all the employees he's ever had, I'm the most reliable of them. I'm not bragging or exaggerating. One girl constantly called in sick. Another who is now somehow teaching despite her poor health, would leave work early or call in sick all the time. That same girl's mother takes multiple Saturdays off in a row because of camping and college football games. He's had two different teenage girls work in the past 3 months. One girl lasted all of maybe a month at most; hardly ever on time and while I got along with the girl, she did call in (or not even call in till after she would be late) and fake sick (was actually sick once or twice). She eventually got fired. The second girl lasted two weeks; poor health she never told anyone about and her mother forced her to get the job anyway. There's one other woman working regularly with me. She's raising three young boys on her own. Just finished a nasty divorce, but still has DSS (Department of Social Services) to deal with because of her ex abusing her and the children. She misses days all the time because of court, meeting with her attorney, going on fieldtrips with her children, and etc. I get that it's tough and all, but still. So yeah, I'm the only one who doesn't constantly miss days, who isn't getting sick all the fucking time, and who doesn't have personal shit interfering.

I'm sick of being the only completely reliable person at this job. I wish my boss would hire people who don't consistently miss work or leave early. Even if I don't go back to school (still waiting on the school to email me), I'll be leaving for a better job anyway (I desperately hope). They'll be completely fucked unless he can hire people who actually do something.

Keeping this in mind, surely it wasn't unreasonable of me to request to leave just 1 single fucking hour early, and requesting this more than a week ago so maybe he could have found someone who might help close. Oh, and the prick didn't go hunting. It's too hot right now still (fucking 90 Fahrenheit/32-33 Celsius this afternoon with very high humidity), so he opted not to go this afternoon. He did start offering to let me leave early, but by then I was too irritated and when he told me I could leave at 530, I said it was fine and that I might as well just stay since it was just a half hour left at that point. Keep in mind too, that I only just started being on official payroll because he was too fucking lazy and cheap to put us on payroll, so we all got paid under the table. It's just a very small produce stand, so it's not like I can to HR or something or put in some official request for time off or some shit like that. As it's now almost 1030 my time, I'll end this rant. I need to go play with the kittens some, clean their litter box, refresh their water, and turn off their lamp. Then I'll turn in a little earlier than I might normally do.
30/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Man, I have papers that need to be done in a class that I don't like. I'm having a hard enough time with motivation when I get a call from my spouse. He said he had to drop by our good friends' house to "salvage our friendship." I don't know what in the hell is going on over there, but the wife is extremely pissed at my spouse because her husband may have bent the truth a little about something and the backlash landed squarely on my spouse. I still don't understand the situation except for the possibility that we may be on the cusp of losing some of our best friends. And not just our friends. Their kids are my kid's best friends as well. Imagine trying to explain that to my seven-year-old. And this drama literally came from nowhere. It was like a kick to the gut and now I can't motivate myself to do anything productive until I know this is squared away and something gets mended.

Meanwhile, my father-in-law (my in-laws sort of forced their way into our home years back) is a grouchy asshole at times and likes to taunt my son. It's like he gets some satisfaction out of making the boy cry, and then taunts him further. This week is especially bad because we're all tired from an exhausting trip cross-country and he's having nicotine fits because his wife is forcing him to stop smoking. So naturally he's taking it out on the most vulnerable people in the house and it is downright pissing me off.

Honestly, I just want to finish my fucking papers and not have to worry about this shit.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 pm

So today was my birthday & it pretty much sucked. The sad part is I wasn't exactly having high expectations, so when you have really low expectations & the day still managed to suck...you got problems. I had pizza & chocolate pudding (in place of b-day cake, cus pudding was better) & I added Big Macintosh to my pony toy collection. Woo. -.-

The problem that is really dragging me down is my brother in law is having major surgery. So once again I'm stuck playing baby sitter tomorrow and get the spend the whole day like that. Because I'm always the on-call nurse in this hell hole I call my life, I mean sure I don't have anything else to do in my life but still. It's ALWAYS a life & death matter with him and my idiotic sister. I know I should do the right thing & humbly help them out because that's what family does and stop being selfish. But god....I'm so sick of feeling like I'm being taken advantage of. I'm not the hero of the day, I'm a ****ing plumber and not the cool kind that fights giant turtles to rescue a princess. And the worst part is after I complete this quest I don't get paid, I don't get magic armor or weapons. I get "live experience" that won't apply to me in until years later if I'm lucky and a heartful thank you. Hell I don't even get a "I went through hell & back all I got was this t-shirt" shirt.

This is how I'm spending my 28 birthday: lonely/single, unemployed, stressed out, annoyed, guilty feeling ***hole. :crying:
And the worse is I have to got bed early so I can get up at 8 clock to put with this hell. Sheesh the only thing that could make this worse is if I had to back to high school.

I'm not having a birthday I'm just getting old! God! :angry: :crying:
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 pm

I have the flu and guess who's package from PH updated to get delivered tomorrow instead of Thursday? But w/e, I have it as hold for pickup so I can get it later....not like I feel up to playing anyway.
:unamused:
Destruction wrapped in pretty silicone

"Everything in nature is beautiful and it is no less beautiful because it is understood."
Jack Parsons - Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword - Chapter 1, 1950
Come find me on DragonMoor.com as GammaTheDickNiffler!
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:13 am

Kinda woke up in a bad mood, didn't want to get out of bed but had to in the end.
This one is more of a petty complaint: Wanted to go to the expo but my mum's work decided to place a show in, now a few days ago they cancelled it because of scheduled power cut, they moved it to the day before. Now one can't take me now, this makes me hate what I have got wrong with me, I need that person nearby that knows what they need to do when I have a moment.

I keep having people that used to pick on me/bully me trying to add me on facebook, I only use facebook to keep connected to my family. How the blazes did they find me?! I think it doesn't help my sister recently added me to a group, it kinda circulates....
Also starting my time of the month tonight, which I am not looking forward to.
My sensitivity to certain noises has worsen, that includes my reaction, my dad keeps putting me down again as usual.
My now ex-boyfriend still believes he is going out with me cause he doesn't like being left out cause I play with my toys. I said it darn straight many times, I prefer to be by myself. ALONE, I hate the idea of someone staring at me while I play, I'm not self-conscious. I just hate it.
Urgh.... need to calm down before I explode....
Can't wait till Christmas time, have plans on day-to-day craft activities to keep me away from stress and all.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Hidden Content
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:06 am

I'm trying not to be an insufferable dickhead but my best long distance friend has really put the last nail in the coffin today. I understood when he stopped coming around in Discord to hang around with me and the lads when he got a new girlfriend, no problem. I started getting a little salty when he hasn't shown up for literally months after he tells me (in person, while visiting my own fiance) that he's asked the girl to marry him after less than three months of KNOWING her, alright, he's a foolish boy but he'll sort himself out with enough time. I'm a little hurt, but I'll manage.

Today I find out he's expecting a baby with this girl AND DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS OR THE COURTESY TO TELL ME. My fiance had to tell me, and he found out a week ago. I don't have to be updated every time he decides to pick his nose but I feel like this is one of those "important life event" things and isn't that something you'd want your best buddy to know? I want to be the bigger bloke and congratulate him, but I'm just so, so angry...

I know the world doesn't revolve around me but I'm tired of feeling like I've been abandoned by people I loved. This kid was like a little brother to me...
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Hidden Content
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Sick with a cold today. Cancelled all my social plans and quarantined myself so I don't get anyone sick. Thank the maker my house's water heater makes water hot enough to scald a Targaryen, it's the only thing guaranteed to break up the congestion when I feel this cruddy. Just gonna rest up best I can and work on my costume when I've got energy for it. At least I got a good head start on it.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 29 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |

Return to “General Off Topic”