The "Bad Mood" thread

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
lizardbreath

Re: The "Bad Mood" thread

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:53 pm

oooOOOooooooo
“I can’t be an ass about X so I’ll be an ass about Y”
:unamused:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
selling at dragonmoor.com
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:15 pm

I don't even know how much longer I can tolerate Lowes. It was one thing when it took a month for the shed to get delivered, but wherever they delivered it wasn't to my house. This was on Tuesday, and so far I have managed to find out jack shit about where the fuck they delivered it and whether or not I'm actually going to get one. At this point, even if they gave it to me for free, I don't think it could make up for this nightmare of a time.
Things are looking up.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:07 pm

:angry: FUCK BEAD LOCK WHEELS. :angry: FUCK HEAVY ASS OFF ROAD TIRES :angry:

the only silver lining to this job is that the guy actually goes off road. So at least this jeep is not a worthless small dick compensation device.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:16 pm

My nerve pain is really bad today so of course it has to be the day my boss is out so not only would we be too short-staffed for me to call in, but I have to pick up the slack from him being out.

I really want to take something a little stronger than Advil and just get some rest without everyone asking me to do things and then not getting back to me with the information I need to do those things.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:33 am

Been sick and in bed since Monday arvo, so around 36 hours as of writing this.
My appetite and libido are just through the floor. :crying:
Not fun for this goat-boy. :unamused:
28/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:55 pm

I got a bad tooth...well technically I have several bad teeth but one painful feeling the pressure pull on is one of my wisdom teeth and all 4 need to be removed but of course we don't have the money for oral surgery. So now I get a steady diet of over the counter pain killers for a long while. I'm hoping to apply for a job with some really good insurance but I'll be honest, even IF/WHEN I get the surgery the whole thing sounds scary as hell. Like worse than the usual dentist appointment. I don't know how I'm gonna live myself. It just hit me really hard yesturday. I was just minding my own business enjoy some fast I wasn't even eating anything hard and then just BAM! OW! *whines/whimpers*

My dad kind of sucks at the sympathy thing. He gives some but after the prerequisite sympathy he's not as caring. When ever I have some kind of problem, I'll find something more about my problem and want talk about it. But he constantly translates that "Whine! Whiiinee! Do something!" And he keeps telling me there's nothing he can do about it. And while that maybe true I don't keep bring it up because I expect him do something after he tells me he can't. I expect him to say something encouraging & or helpful. It's only recently am I discovering how much I'm having 'daddy issues.' Maybe not to the extreme most people do but ugh...

All I gotta say is pray for me and Thank the almighty for Orajel.
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
AkaiKitsune

Postby AkaiKitsune » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Despite being scheduled to travel to London to start transitioning in January and been waiting for 7 years to do so, I'm actually having massive second thoughts about it.

I feel like it's too late to get the best out of it, so there's no point anyway. I'm tired of struggling and I haven't even reached the hard part yet.

Most of it is down to my lack of confidence I think, which is largely due to not having any substantial interaction with anyone since my teenage years. I can't make friends. I'm not interesting. I'm not attractive. I can't possibly imagine that I'm relationship material for anyone anymore.

I don't really know what to do. I'm lonely. I hate myself. I'm sick and bored of life.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:35 am

I need to get ready for work but I won't wanna cause I know odds are I'm getting fired tonight (put in a two week notification last night cause my boss basically pushed me to the point of 'either you're quitting or I'm firing you' but they might still fire me today).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Stomach flu on Thanksgiving... :crying: :doh:

Home alone.
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Yay, some asshole is continuing to stalk me over on DA. It's like, I barely even use that site and think I have...all of two uploads, over several years? It's like, they'll go away for several months, make a new account, post vile trash on my profile. instantly block me, go away for a few months, rinse and motherfucking repeat. DA support does nothing about it. May as well just get rid of my account altogether; it isn't like I use it.

I almost pity people like that. It's like, get a fucking life, you extremely sad little person.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm

Of course, my longest friend has to bail on my graduation. Of course, she can’t reschedule her appointment that falls on the same date and time! Not like she hasn’t known about it for months! Oh no!

My hurt and pissed. :angry:
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:28 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:>getting ads on youtube despite ublock

da fauq????????????????????????? :misc4: :angry:
Fuck you google.

Use AdBlock Plus (ABP). I've never had to deal with YouTube ads using that one.
30/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Niah wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:>getting ads on youtube despite ublock

da fauq????????????????????????? :misc4: :angry:
Fuck you google.

I switched from adblock to ublock because everyone said it was better, and adblock actually allows people to pay them to let ads through etc. That was a couple years ago, so idk. I'll try adblock and see if that works, thanks :widesmile:

AdBlock Plus does default to allowing some "non-obtrusive" ads through, but you can disable that in the app settings.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:23 am

Tempest wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Niah wrote:

I switched from adblock to ublock because everyone said it was better, and adblock actually allows people to pay them to let ads through etc. That was a couple years ago, so idk. I'll try adblock and see if that works, thanks :widesmile:

AdBlock Plus does default to allowing some "non-obtrusive" ads through, but you can disable that in the app settings.

i was running noscript on mozila, but the resent upgrade first broke the program, then they fixed it and now you cannot manually allow scripts to run. The most useful add-on to my browser ruined.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm in a bad mood that may turn into a sad mood.

I live with someone who has a dog and I have a cat. I don't pay rent for.... well, that's complicated but not really important. I can't currently get a place of my own for a few reasons.
Anyhow, my cat has a problem. He scratches furniture. I've tried carious methods (using a spray, getting scratching posts, toys) but he continues. Besides some of those solutions piss off the roommate, doesn't want me spraying furniture doesn't want cat equipment.
So he bitches bitches and bitches. Now he says the cat "has to go". As in never in the house every again. Threatening to put the cat down. Also makes bullshit reasons why the cat is a nuisance in other ways as if that validates this.
I had a muscle issue with my hands which makes getting is claws clipped... well, practically impossible.

Maybe it has to do with his Alzheimer's... but I'm kinda running out of options. I don't have friends that can take him.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Willow wrote:Threatening to put the cat down.

That is a bizarre and out-of-bounds thing to say. Also, no legitimate vet would "put a cat down" because he scratches the furniture. So, that's also ridiculous. And kind of mean.

It sounds like you're trying everything you can think of. It's not like you're being irresponsible about it. I hope you can figure something out. What about a regular scheduled cat manicure (I wonder if there is someone who would make house calls?) A little expensive, but moving is expensive too.

Roommates can be hard, even in the best circumstances. This doesn't sound like the best circumstances.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:04 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

That is a bizarre and out-of-bounds thing to say. Also, no legitimate vet would "put a cat down" because he scratches the furniture. So, that's also ridiculous. And kind of mean.

It sounds like you're trying everything you can think of. It's not like you're being irresponsible about it. I hope you can figure something out. What about a regular scheduled cat manicure (I wonder if there is someone who would make house calls?) A little expensive, but moving is expensive too.

Roommates can be hard, even in the best circumstances. This doesn't sound like the best circumstances.

Thanks, I have been thinking about getting regular claw clippings. But that won't stop the roommate from going nutso on me/cat. As if getting rid of the cat will magically fix all furniture... he'll still bitch about it. I've been avoiding most interactions with him lately It's not ideal because I can't go the kitchen and get something to eat for the better part of the day.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Willow wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:

Thanks, I have been thinking about getting regular claw clippings. But that won't stop the roommate from going nutso on me/cat. As if getting rid of the cat will magically fix all furniture... he'll still bitch about it. I've been avoiding most interactions with him lately It's not ideal because I can't go the kitchen and get something to eat for the better part of the day.

Have you tried Soft Paws? They are caps that go over the cats claws. They come in many different colors. They work wonderfully!
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:59 am

wolfstardobe wrote:Have you tried Soft Paws? They are caps that go over the cats claws. They come in many different colors. They work wonderfully!

You know, I saw those but I didn't think the cat would enjoy wearing them, they'd slip off or just I'd have a hellova time getting them off, he's kinda protective of his paws. But if you think they'll work I'll be willing to try that.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:08 am

Willow wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:Have you tried Soft Paws? They are caps that go over the cats claws. They come in many different colors. They work wonderfully!

You know, I saw those but I didn't think the cat would enjoy wearing them, they'd slip off or just I'd have a hellova time getting them off, he's kinda protective of his paws. But if you think they'll work I'll be willing to try that.

My cousin uses them on her cats all the time. The nails act the same with the ability to retract. You glue them on like fake nails. She takes great pleasure matching her nails to her cats caps. The cats hated them at first but are used to the routine now. I think it’ll be worth a shot!

Return to “General Off Topic”