The "Bad Mood" thread

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Slaanesh

Re: The "Bad Mood" thread

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 am

Been stood up for the third time in as many days with my cunt of a partner lying and breaking promises. I'm sick of it. Couldn't even have the decency to do it until he knew I'd got all showered and dressed and waiting by the door :angry: What a joke
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Blegh. Lost a work day yesterday because my eye decided to burst a vessel. It's clearing up fast but seemingly NOT FAST ENOUGH. :eyeroll: Ok, yeah, I'm impatient with myself when it comes to healing from sickness and injury. But c'mon body, I got a deadline to meet.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 29 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:36 pm

I really hate fighting with my insurance! Come on! It was 100% covered so stop sending me bills assholes! This will be the 3rd time I call for the same thing. :angry:
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Though we began ordering Christmas presents back early-November, we have 2 places that have yet to ship anything, and one place seems to be shipping items one at a time. Had to fight with one of them to even get em to take our order, because we're using an Australian PayPal account; they barely took our credit card.

Annoying as fuck; we're probably going to be down several items on Christmas.

I'm usually done with everything by September/October, but massive amounts of bills got in the way this year and we had to leave things till much later. :eyeroll:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 am

I’m getting sick. Ugh.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:48 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:I’m getting sick. Ugh.

*hugs* I know the feeling.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
wolfstardobe wrote:I’m getting sick. Ugh.

*hugs* I know the feeling.

*hugs*
Kovubiuk

Postby Kovubiuk » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:43 am

Just sick of people using me and playing around with my emotions.... Is wanting to be wanted really that bad?
Awesome Avvie made by Gingercreep. Check out her awesome Artshop if you want one c:
BD Bio

PM's are very welcome, feel free to drop me a message ^^
Small Seadragon - Easter Pastel Pink (5) Review - http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10415
Medium Gryphon (8) Royal purple
Small Razor
Small Were
Medium Waterhorse

"Flop reason: Glows like Fukushima" - I lol'd.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:14 am

After months of scary heart palpitations, I'm finally hooked up to a 24 hour monitor so my cardiologist can see what's going on. I've been wearing this stupid thing all day, and my heart? Not one hiccup. I swear it happened every day *except* for today, when I needed to show what was going on. My docs are going to think I'm full of shit or paranoid.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Ugh... our electricity is crap. Lots of surges and flickering so much you'd think there's a rave going on. A really crappy one. And of course our land lady is a *itch so good luck asking her to fix it without back lash. And our microwave is dying, (no doubt cause by the surges I bet). And Poor Dad never gets to enjoy his christmas bonus for himself. Our family bad luck is the reason why we hate christmas so much, that's when every thing goes to hell on us. The moment we get any kind of extra spending money, it's already spent, not on anything nice, it's on important stuff like getting tires for the car, replacing the microwave it's really depressing. :crying:
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:08 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm

I'm feeling very depressed. It's 10 below out, so my sister & her family the munchkins as I call them are spending the night because they don't have any heat. And me...I feel like a selfish arsehole. I'm struggling with a few things I guess I'm a lot more OCD than I realized, cause I just what some personal space. And they through circumstances that have grown beyond their control...is really pushing what little generosity I had. I'm not trying not to be so bitter & petty about stupid things, like how I got cheated out my birthday last October, because okay One: Having my bro in law to have major heart surgery wasn't exactly his idea of a good time. & Two: it's 4 months now I should really let that go. But then of course we ended up spending a lot of money on Gas because they didn't have car anymore, so that kind of shot christmas too. So 4 months of their shenanigans. Their oldest boy being a problem child who tends to get spoiled sometimes because he hasn't quite grasp the concept that not everything he likes is for him to keep. Then of course I asked the simpliest request of, not wanting my cat's litter box in my room ( food & water ok) because I don't want her waking me up in the night. Mom goes, "Boy you don't share with anyone, not even your own cat!" UGH!

I guess I just get overwhelmed with all the sacrificing I have to do for them as family and I feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I'm just sitting there face-palmed thinking, "Can you people do nothing right?" to myself. Of course being an unemployed 28 year old who still lives with Mommy & Daddy doesn't sound spoiled/selfish either. *Sigh* I'm a horrible person. So yeah happy 2018, same s***, different year. :crying: :angry:
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Depression, grief, and/or anxiety is a real bitch... For me, any combination of it just comes and goes as it pleases. This isn't easy to type or explain, but maybe it will help to speak my mind somewhere I feel comfortable to do so. I'm going to apologize in advance in case this gets too lengthy or rambly.

I've been feeling "down" again recently. I have these strange, contradicting feelings mashing up with the feeling of apathy, contradicting itself again. For example, I want to be alone but I hate feeling alone. Sometimes I just feel so lost, like there is no direction for my life even though I'm more of the "go with the flow" and "Not of who wander are lost" kind of guy. I've been constantly tearing and beating myself up over any hesitation or indecisive thought, telling myself I am and will always be nothing. I wander about, just following along with others, feeling like an empty husk of a human being shrouded by the dark fog of doubt. (Pretty poetic, eh?)

I was on a family trip this New Years weekend and as fun as it was, I felt dark and empty on the inside. On the train, I stared out the window, watching these beautiful snow covered forest fly on by while I felt trapped. I was longing to be out there, just living and breathing, out in the refreshing cold nature. At the same time, I wanted to spend time with my family and hang out with my little brothers.

I sometimes feel this unique loneliness. No matter if my family is around or the thousands of diverse peoples gathering for fireworks to kick off the new year, I felt so alone.

Will I ever get better? Is over 3 years of grief long enough? I just want to accept myself.

On a minor note:
► Show Spoiler
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:50 am

TJ_Vinny wrote:Depression, grief, and/or anxiety is a real bitch... For me, any combination of it just comes and goes as it pleases. This isn't easy to type or explain, but maybe it will help to speak my mind somewhere I feel comfortable to do so. I'm going to apologize in advance in case this gets too lengthy or rambly.

I've been feeling "down" again recently. I have these strange, contradicting feelings mashing up with the feeling of apathy, contradicting itself again. For example, I want to be alone but I hate feeling alone. Sometimes I just feel so lost, like there is no direction for my life even though I'm more of the "go with the flow" and "Not of who wander are lost" kind of guy. I've been constantly tearing and beating myself up over any hesitation or indecisive thought, telling myself I am and will always be nothing. I wander about, just following along with others, feeling like an empty husk of a human being shrouded by the dark fog of doubt. (Pretty poetic, eh?)

I was on a family trip this New Years weekend and as fun as it was, I felt dark and empty on the inside. On the train, I stared out the window, watching these beautiful snow covered forest fly on by while I felt trapped. I was longing to be out there, just living and breathing, out in the refreshing cold nature. At the same time, I wanted to spend time with my family and hang out with my little brothers.

I sometimes feel this unique loneliness. No matter if my family is around or the thousands of diverse peoples gathering for fireworks to kick off the new year, I felt so alone.

Will I ever get better? Is over 3 years of grief long enough? I just want to accept myself.

On a minor note:
► Show Spoiler

I've sent you a PM.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
DelilahdaDirtyDork

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 am

Well you know the old saying out of the frying pan & into the fire? So my sister's house is no longer safe because when they got the water turned back on, the pipes broke, because long before they moved in it was just held together pumber's & Duck tape. So that happened, & then my sister started to smell gas coming from heater vents. So yeah my poor sister & her family has to move back in with us until they can find a new place to live cause their old house is no longer safe. Fun times. Now they were looking for a place already after that whole frozen pipes thing, but now they REALLY gotta find a new place. :psyduck: :doh:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:33 am

To sum up the shittyness that has been my past two months:
Got kicked out of my house cause my parents found out I was in a poly relationship.
Friends said they'd take me in until end of feb/start of march when I'd be able to get on my feet.
Then roomate of said friend insisted I move out asap.
So now, with no money and no car, (note I do have two jobs, but one barely pays and the other pays MONTHLY and I haven't gotten my first check from the monthly one yet) I am trying to find a place to live until I can afford to rent a place in a month and a half.

... sigh :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:26 am

Need to book another doctor's appointment, been over a month since I stopped taking the pill altogether and I have been suffering much less of my stomach troubles. Still doesn't solve my time of the month though, been in so much agony with the PMS and then it hits hard. Never used to be like this, early years in secondary school was the best for then all the sudden it went from 1-10... couldn't even do any school work or anything. People tell me to get up and move or take some paracetamol/ibuprofen. Doesn't work, it hardly budges the pain and I get very weak so walking is a no with me.

Like I don't know what to do, it's a very life destroying thing for me. Well the icing on the suffering cake.
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Rampant headaches that wont go away. Unable to take the medicine that I KNOW will get rid of it cuz preggo. Packing my house up alone while room mate bf either sleeps all day or plays FF7 instead of helping. And then my only set of earbuds literally fall apart in my ears as I try to unwind at the end of the day at the computer.
And then..
That moment you realize you haven't really gotten any notifications from BD, go to see what's new and get a MH promo that.... ends in 2 hours.
And one is a coloring for one of my favorite MH monsters...
G fucking G. Cherry on top of my shit day.
:angry:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Annotated Bibliographies are my new hell.
Serenek

Postby Serenek » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:44 pm

I'm kicking myself right now, I'm $125 out. I read reviews on Askmen and other sites saying Cougar Life was a good place for finding older women. Turns out nobody is ever online there and it's chock full of bots. I also misread when it said $12 a month it really meant $12 a month, one payment. At least it didn't charge me $144. ._. :doh:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Off Topic”