"Personal Ad" type threads are no longer authorized.

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
dasadevil
Moon Moon

"Personal Ad" type threads are no longer authorized.

Postby dasadevil » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:20 am

As title says, please take any kind of "Personal Ad" type threads and anything related to more appropriate venues for those types of topic, they are no longer authorized on the Bad Dragon forums.

This does not include the exchanging of social media information, skype chat / video groups, telegram groups or anything of the sort. Strictly anything that can be construed as a Real Life Hook Up / Looking For Love kinda thread.

Thank you.
Sha`yde

Re: "Personal Ad" type threads are no longer authorized.

Postby Sha`yde » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Huh. Out of curiosity what's the reason why? I didn't exactly see them as going anywhere for the most part, they seemed hit or miss but I'm curious as to the reasoning for outright putting a prohibition on them.
Everything is worth a shot, that's how you find out if you like it or not. --me
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
And I knot him every time~
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

Sha`yde wrote:Huh. Out of curiosity what's the reason why? I didn't exactly see them as going anywhere for the most part, they seemed hit or miss but I'm curious as to the reasoning for outright putting a prohibition on them.

Liability.
Sha`yde

Postby Sha`yde » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:45 pm

dasadevil wrote:Liability.

Gotcha. Totally understand that, not really the kind of attention you'd want for a forum like this. I wish more people were good with straight-forward answers like that, haha.
Everything is worth a shot, that's how you find out if you like it or not. --me
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
And I knot him every time~
Neriada

Postby Neriada » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:17 am

It is sad that there is no hookup here. I was hoping to find a view like minded people, someone know other sides with a similar user group, where hookups are allowed?^^
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Craigslist.

Joking aside, yeah, it totally makes sense. I personally find them creepy, so I just avoid them like the reclusive NEET hermit everyone already thought I was, but plenty of people are more outgoing, and that can lead to other people abusing a site like this to take advantage of that.

This is a legitimate concern for ANY business, and should be respected.

I would suggest keeping with things like what they DO allow- Skype, social media, etc...- and if people build a rapport with one another, to simply talk about it between themselves through those means rather than here so as to respect this decision. Like, if two people want to go hunt monsters together, and they find out that they have good chemistry, then they could talk about it while playing video games, away from this forum. That doesn't sound like too much to ask of people. After all, we're all adults here, so we should act like it and take personal responsibility for these things rather than expect websites to do all the work for us.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.

Return to “General Off Topic”