Male Masturbation: Frenulum Stimulation

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

Male Masturbation: Frenulum Stimulation

Postby River » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:47 am

Has anyone every tried this successfully? I've been trying for two days now and its very frustrating as I keep losing my erection and can't get going again with such minimal stimulation. I'm not at all impotent its just not doing anything for me.

EDIT: Success!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about Frenulum stimulation is supposed to be a masturbation technique for guys which results in the maximum ejaculate volume possible as well as giving a full-body orgasm. Here is how to do it: http://www.orgasmicguy.com/most-intense ... -frenulum/

I've been told for uncut males its harder because you have more skin to 'get through' which is totally kicking my ego :P.
Last edited by River on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
River

Re: Male Masturbation: Frenulum Stimulation

Postby vJoh » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Well what can I say but oh... my.... god...

My girlfriend and I just tried this with a small vibrator she has as well as a prostate massager trying this technique, she just moved the vibrator around my frenulum while I held the base of my penis to keep it in one place. Around 10 minutes in I was getting weird uncontrollable twitches and clenches which we both found quite amusing. Around 20 minutes I was getting that feeling that I was about to finish.. but no... another 5 minutes it took and when it did... FHUCK ME.... I had to bite my arm to stop myself screaming out loud.

I don't think i've ever seen so sensitive after a session as that before either, couldn't remove the prostate massager for 10 minutes because everytime I tried I would clentch uncontrollably... which was a bizare sensation to not have that controll... and touching the head of my penis or the frenulum was like touching it with a blowtorch... so sensitive.

The amount I unloaded aswell was simply... staggering... I didnt think it would stop... seriously I don't think ive ever unloaded that much before EVER, even she was commented that ive never come close to that quanitity... it must have been pushing 15-20ml?

All I can say is... if you can do it... do it... I wanna go back for seconds but don't think ive got enough fluid left in me!
vJoh

Postby River » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Are you cut / uncut?
River

Postby Akirakitty » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:58 am

o.o it works
Akirakitty

Postby River » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:03 am

Give me advice people! Sheeze!
River

Postby IsisKitsune » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 am

River wrote:Give me advice people! Sheeze!

If you're uncut and having issues with trying to stimulate the Frenulum have you tried pulling back the foreskin? I know not all men are the same but some do have enough give to completely uncover the head and frenulum when they do that
IsisKitsune

Postby vJoh » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:37 am

River wrote:Are you cut / uncut?

admittedly I am cut, which may help.
vJoh

Postby Softly_Flying » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 am

FIrst of all, I hope I'm not the only one who thought that was a hot read. /fans self a little

Secondly, I'm having my partner read over it, see if he wants to try. >_> He's very sensitive around the head, so it could go very well or he could get too antsy. As for advice, I second Woo's suggestion, particularly for a multi-speed vibe.

EDIT: Also lol @ Rusty Shackleford in the comments.
Softly_Flying

Postby Hunter32 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 am

I had troubles with this at first too but it really helps if you dont jerk off for a while then go for it, also squeeze very lightly, if you dont you end up going numb.
Hunter32

Postby Drakkenmensch » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 am

I've been trying to do it myself, though it's clearly a work of patience unlike most methods I used before. Will give any advice I can offer once I hit the big one, but I did get some interesting sensations before losing the moment.

It does give me new respect for all the women who told me about having to struggle to obtain their first orgasm.
Drakkenmensch

Postby Torakazu » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: I actually just tried this out myself a little while ago... I couldn't quite get there because I cracked and went into a normal session. Still fucking awesome though. I'll definitely be trying again.

The experience left me with a thought and a little bit of a fantasy... I think this would work well for some bondage play. Hands and feet restrained, a partner teasing just the frenulum... add in a little dirty talk and I think it would work well. ... and now I'm forming an idea for a story... *scampers away to work*

*edit**returns* I forgot to mention, I was getting the best results with very gentle, slow movements. Almost no pressure even though I'm uncut. As for hand position, I had my thumb on top to help with what little pressure I did use while my index and middle fingers slowly circled the area. Didn't lose erection once.
Torakazu

Postby River » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Hunter32 wrote:I had troubles with this at first too but it really helps if you dont jerk off for a while then go for it, also squeeze very lightly, if you dont you end up going numb.

Thanks this did it for me. Man that takes some patients, but I finally got there and it was pretty fucking amazing. Woot!
River

Postby TheOverlord » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 pm

sounds like something i want to try....i wonder if it works better if someone else does it to you???
TheOverlord

Postby vJoh » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

TheOverlord wrote:sounds like something i want to try....i wonder if it works better if someone else does it to you???

Read above for my experience with my girl :)
vJoh

Postby Drakkenmensch » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:25 pm

My last attempt came very close, but there was this final threshold I couldn't quite make through. I did notice that there is going to be a spot that will become incredibly sensitive and responsive, so focusing your movements on that area do produce quicker results once you can localize it.

Will keep it going until I can get it right!!! :smile:
Drakkenmensch

Postby tysta » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am

I went at it, and kind of succeeded, sort of...

Problem: My frenulum was pretty well trimmed when I was cut. So not much there to be stimulated, and it never got that sensitive.

I did work at it though. I kind of supported mai cock on my left hand (usually kind of suspended between two fingers), which was palm down on my tummy. That gave just a little bit of stimulation to the tip as I rubbed the frenulum, without which I don't think I ever would have won.

Anyway, eventually I came. It didn't seem remarkably more or stronger than I would expect after not having a wank for 3 days, which I hadn't. In all, it was fine but not worth the work for me. Sex drive isn't consistently massive though, so by all means everyone else should try it and post videos of teh watterfall!
tysta

Postby Xwing » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 am

DAMN that was amazing!
Thanks for the tip =^w^=
Going to try with a vibrator now :P
Xwing

Return to General Off Topic Archive