Guys, swallowing your own cum?

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

Guys, swallowing your own cum?

Postby Squashed95 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 am

Im straight and I am willing myself to do it. I just cant though.

Any tips?

Is this normal?
Squashed95

Re: Guys, swallowing your own cum?

Postby reysies » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 am

Sure you can~ Lay on your back while you masturbate and cum on your stomach. Then just scoop it up with your finger or a spoon and bon appetite! :D
reysies

Postby maxonno » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 am

If your agile enough you can lay on your back en bring your dick above your head, jerking off is a bit hard, but if you manage to cum you can cum over your face ^^ (and if you can aim in your mouth).

And if its normal? wanting to taste it seems normal to me, you let other swallow it, why not check what they are doing for you ^^.
furthermore the idea of cum and ejaculating is horny for many people so I guess there are enough people who like it in their mounth. So not weird ^^
maxonno

Postby xylona » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm female, but I always lick off my fingers/toys and taste myself. *shrug* Perhaps the whole being a lesbian thing comes into play here but I really enjoy the taste :3 Perhaps I'm biased, but I taste pretty good >.> <.<
oh, those silly tiguars.

LESBIAN and PROUD.

Own~
Icicles No. 24 Glass Dildo (non-BD)

Ordered~
Cockatrice, Small, 5 Firmness, Suction Cup. Hot reddish pink to deep burgundy fade with a darker burgundy base.

Wishlist~
Faerie Dragon, Medium, 5 Firmness, Suction Cup. Rich sea-green with bright aqua glow in the dark highlight and dark pearlescent base.

Tiguar Cock! Liger, Medium 3 or 5 Firmness, Custom Pride Streak- Espresso black base with rich auburn brown upperside and golden cream underside.
xylona

Postby TheRedDragon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:22 pm

i'm straight and i have tasted my own cum and found it actually nice, it did take abit of swollowing of ones pride. but once i did i find my self tasting my self to see if i'm sweet or salty at the time lol. besides, if you expect your girl or man to do it shouldnt you know how you your self taste?
TheRedDragon

Postby Rav » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

I've swallowed my own ever since I was a kid and first discovered jacking off. I've always liked it and think of it as the sweet reward at the end of a blissful self-play session.

Maybe this makes me weird, I don't care. =:3
Rav

Postby evermember » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Rav wrote:I've swallowed my own ever since I was a kid and first discovered jacking off. I've always liked it and think of it as the sweet reward at the end of a blissful self-play session.

Maybe this makes me weird, I don't care. =:3

not weird although comeing from a me that may not mean anything ^)^
The ability to adapt the gift god gave his creations and choice the gift he gave man.
evermember

Postby Roxie » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm

I can tell you for fact I know plenty of guys who do this. You're "normal" enough to be human and curious in my books. Plus, being trans, I can say I've done it myself. Look at what kind of forum we're on, think we're normal anyways? :mystery:
The greatest flaw that any intelligent person has, is to think they're smarter than everyone else.
Roxie

Postby Nemekh » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 am

One thing to help towards not being put off is having a healthy diet so that your cum smells/tastes nicer.

Avoiding too much garlic, coffee, smoking and drinking goes towards having cum that tastes strong and not very pleasant, whereas eating lots of fruits such as pineapple can go a long way to making it taste sweeter.
Nemekh

Postby Null » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:51 am

Not a darn thing wrong with wanting to taste yourself. For me the desire is quite strong and have done it a few times, but as soon as I cum all desire flies out the window. Oh well LOL, as a bi guy, I'll just take it from the source ;)
Null

Postby araya0083 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Nemekh wrote:One thing to help towards not being put off is having a healthy diet so that your cum smells/tastes nicer.

Avoiding too much garlic, coffee, smoking and drinking goes towards having cum that tastes strong and not very pleasant, whereas eating lots of fruits such as pineapple can go a long way to making it taste sweeter.

bananas help too, they give the need potassium to generate good healthy cum...
araya0083

Postby elias5 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Null wrote:For me the desire is quite strong... but as soon as I cum all desire flies out the window.

100 times this. Before I cum, I want it. After? Not at all, so I never have yet.
Toys owned: small virgil (before the remodel), small glow in the dark winston, small seadragon
non-BD toys:Lelo mona 2, lelo luna beads, tantus vamp
elias5

Postby musky_husky » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 am

thats why you MUST try to cum in your own mouth one day lol. when you get the aim right, you have only two choices, spit or swallow lol. thats the last half of the tasting it battle, after skipping the first half of deciding whether or not it goes in there that is :P
my stuffhttp://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=597675#p597675

My Waiting list.

Wish list (why not)
Winstons Tail - medium or large, 5 firmness, GLOW IN THE DARK!!!
I don't know anymore
In memory of my late grandmother --When asked if she would like to leave the house and see the world, she was so content with the love of her family and only said: "Why? I haven't lost anything out there."--
musky_husky

Postby Act_7 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Ive done it before by going into a position like this
http://e621.net/data/e5/86/e586696b278d ... 1314394337

Don't spend your whole time like that tho, roll into position when your getting close so you don't injure your back or neck.

Taste was fine, I just really didn't like the texture at all.
ImageImageImage
Act_7

Postby Molgera » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 am

I've done it before on accident. I was laying on my back when I came and it flew right into my mouth. swallowed on reflex before I tasted it, though girls tell me I taste alright.
Got Milk? Because I'd love to taste some :P.
Molgera

Postby Sibant » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 am

elias5 wrote:
Null wrote:For me the desire is quite strong... but as soon as I cum all desire flies out the window.

100 times this. Before I cum, I want it. After? Not at all, so I never have yet.

I had the exact same problem! What I found works or me is when I am about to cum I let go and still ejaculate but I don't feel the orgasm or 'get off' so I don't lose the desire! Even after I cum this way I can still continue to paw off without getting soft so it's nice!
Sibant

Postby Felidire » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 am

maxonno wrote:And if its normal? wanting to taste it seems normal to me, you let other swallow it, why not check what they are doing for you ^^.
furthermore the idea of cum and ejaculating is horny for many people so I guess there are enough people who like it in their mounth. So not weird ^^
I think he meant is it weird to want to swallow beforehand, have your throat lock upon hitting ejactulation, and then feeling more inclined to go mow the back lawn as opposed to doing anything sexual afterwards. xP
Commercialize, infect, annihilate, progress - visualize, inhale, pretend, betray.
Felidire

Postby predator_d791 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 am

Sibant wrote:
elias5 wrote:

I had the exact same problem! What I found works or me is when I am about to cum I let go and still ejaculate but I don't feel the orgasm or 'get off' so I don't lose the desire! Even after I cum this way I can still continue to paw off without getting soft so it's nice!

Hmm, i shall have to try that. That same thing happens to me every time i want to taste myself lol xP
predator_d791

Postby Mason Vorekeys » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:16 pm

lol well, i never really had the desire to taste my own special badder but i cant say i never tasted it before. I had a girl one night who thought it would be funny to save the load in her mouth and when we kissed she would roll it on her tongue just before spitting it into my mouth.

it was.. i really cant describe it, salty? but sweet. :mystery:
did not like :mad:
"Ladies, form a single file line please! I will pleasure you one at a time". -Bingo

i think the lovely ladies on BD would rather ride the horse then ride the cowboy... damn you Chance >_>
Mason Vorekeys

Postby Akirakitty » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 am

I tried mine once. once! and i won't ever again :psyduck: Horrible.
Akirakitty

Next

Return to General Off Topic Archive