Murrsuit

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
TheStigs

Murrsuit

Postby TheStigs » Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

does anyone have a website where i could buy a fursuit that has a ball sack and a penis whole ?
IsisKitsune

Re: Murrsuit

Postby IsisKitsune » Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 am

I know fetishzone has a "Sheath" style boxers for men... you'd probably have to find someone out there that does the "adult" natured fur suits for a custom one
Advertise here, only contact on Feb 30th of any year
Solid gold ThingAMaGig for sale $1,000,000
May the all powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster smile upon you
What's a sig for again?
Checklist
Buying, selling and trading toys
Waiting On:
Nothing
araya0083

Postby araya0083 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:20 am

TheStigs wrote:does anyone have a website where i could buy a fursuit that has a ball sack and a penis whole ?

this might be a good place to start, she will do "Adult" suits as well and she's very good on prices http://mushimagic.webs.com/ hope it helps =^_^=
Fjallall

Postby Fjallall » Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 am

araya0083 wrote:
TheStigs wrote:does anyone have a website where i could buy a fursuit that has a ball sack and a penis whole ?

this might be a good place to start, she will do "Adult" suits as well and she's very good on prices http://mushimagic.webs.com/ hope it helps =^_^=

Where does it say that she makes adult suits? From what I can gather, she doesn't make them.
If you drive in the middle of the road, you're bound to hit something ~
Virae

Postby Virae » Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Fjallall wrote:
araya0083 wrote:

Where does it say that she makes adult suits? From what I can gather, she doesn't make them.

Yet nowhere does she state that she doesn't make them either. When looking about the options not available:
Options not available!

I do not work with latex, I do not cast custom noses, teeth or claws. I do not use LED's or fiber optics.
I do not outsource parts from other builders.
I do not accept foam base commissions.
I do not accept small parts commissions, paws, ears, tails must be purchased in a set.
I do not accept commissions for paw pads, eyes, noses or other parts.

I guess if she didn't do adult suits she would post that clearly as well somewhere? Don't know really, only just had a look around o her site (pretty awesome suits she makes)
------------------
Please don't pm me if you're looking to cam/get nude photos/cyber/sexytalk. I don't share anything other than the things I post on BD
araya0083

Postby araya0083 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:12 pm

i was able to get a quote from her and asked about adult items, "male and female" she said with alittle extra she can OR make it almost non-visible... i wanted a Herm dragon suit and the quote was about $1,600 (6' 300lb Fem Brest/male "Velcro hole" and to her own design)
TheStigs

Postby TheStigs » Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 pm

i remember coming across a fursuit site that had a adult fursuit options but i forgot the name of it
TheStigs

Postby TheStigs » Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 am

i found it http://www.freewebs.com/noble_productions/adultitems.html
silvarak

Postby silvarak » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Is there mass effect styled fursuits? would be really hot if there was one of garrus or nihlus <3
Looking to co op portal 2? add me: Th3 F0x

Return to “General Off Topic”