question for straight guys

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:08 pm

so i was curious. do any of you guys use/seen someone who is straight use a dildo? just for whatever people say...gspots and all that stuff? and wouldn't that be considered bi?
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby Blinding » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 pm

I don't think straight male toy use would be considered bi, as it's just masturbation. Of course, that's not taking into account the thoughts that might be occurring while toying, but toying by itself isn't subjected to any sexual orientation as it's still playing with your own body.
User avatar
Blinding
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am
Location: Florida
Gender: I'm most certainly male.

Re: question for straight guys

Postby Mechalith » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 pm

scaledragon wrote:so i was curious. do any of you guys use/seen someone who is straight use a dildo? just for whatever people say...gspots and all that stuff? and wouldn't that be considered bi?


There are plenty of guys who like being pegged by a chick or doing themselves with a toy that are straight.
Why the hell would it be considered bi? I mean if a guy wants another dude to bang them with a toy then sure, that's getting into homosexuality of some kind but otherwise it's just a toy.

I seriously don't understand what fuels questions like this. I see it all the time all over the net and still cannot comprehend why people think this kind of thing.
User avatar
Mechalith
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: question for straight guys

Postby IsisKitsune » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Sexuality is based on what you're attracted to. Just because you've seen it doesn't mean you're gay or bi... Case in point, I'm straight and tend to end up either watching vids or looking at pics of vag trying to figure out the age old BD questions "How does that fit?" and "Do I have a shot in hell of being able to use that"
User avatar
IsisKitsune
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Hell (AKA Middle of Illinois)

Re: question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Mechalith wrote:
scaledragon wrote:so i was curious. do any of you guys use/seen someone who is straight use a dildo? just for whatever people say...gspots and all that stuff? and wouldn't that be considered bi?


There are plenty of guys who like being pegged by a chick or doing themselves with a toy that are straight.
Why the hell would it be considered bi? I mean if a guy wants another dude to bang them with a toy then sure, that's getting into homosexuality of some kind but otherwise it's just a toy.

I seriously don't understand what fuels questions like this. I see it all the time all over the net and still cannot comprehend why people think this kind of thing.


this was a question ive been mulling around in my head. Im not saying anything wrong i just wanted to see since i dont know very much about the subjects.
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:17 pm

IsisKitsune wrote:Sexuality is based on what you're attracted to. Just because you've seen it doesn't mean you're gay or bi... Case in point, I'm straight and tend to end up either watching vids or looking at pics of vag trying to figure out the age old BD questions "How does that fit?" and "Do I have a shot in hell of being able to use that"



i was just asking because i want sure. Im not trying to be rude or anything.
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby IsisKitsune » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Mechalith wrote:
I seriously don't understand what fuels questions like this. I see it all the time all over the net and still cannot comprehend why people think this kind of thing.


My thought on it has always been that it's caused by some sort of personal either 'fear' or 'misunderstanding' of sex and kinks. After all, how many of us have been brought up to believe that if we like something beyond what sociaty deems "hetero" we're weird/gay/not right in the head?
User avatar
IsisKitsune
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Hell (AKA Middle of Illinois)

Re: question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 pm

IsisKitsune wrote:
Mechalith wrote:
I seriously don't understand what fuels questions like this. I see it all the time all over the net and still cannot comprehend why people think this kind of thing.


My thought on it has always been that it's caused by some sort of personal either 'fear' or 'misunderstanding' of sex and kinks. After all, how many of us have been brought up to believe that if we like something beyond what sociaty deems "hetero" we're weird/gay/not right in the head?


well im a big noob at this stuff so i was double checking my thoughts really.
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby Blinding » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

IsisKitsune wrote:My thought on it has always been that it's caused by some sort of personal either 'fear' or 'misunderstanding' of sex and kinks. After all, how many of us have been brought up to believe that if we like something beyond what sociaty deems "hetero" we're weird/gay/not right in the head?


I started ignoring what society dictates as "right" when nudity was marked as evil yet putting sex appeal in everything was perfectly fine.
User avatar
Blinding
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am
Location: Florida
Gender: I'm most certainly male.

Re: question for straight guys

Postby Null » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Null
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:21 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Blinding wrote:I don't think straight male toy use would be considered bi, as it's just masturbation. Of course, that's not taking into account the thoughts that might be occurring while toying, but toying by itself isn't subjected to any sexual orientation as it's still playing with your own body.




ok thanks. and thanks for replying so nicely
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby popo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:51 pm

simply ask yourself, would you like another guy do your ass?
User avatar
popo
 
Posts: 3815
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: netherlands

Re: question for straight guys

Postby bladejtr » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 pm

popo wrote:simply ask yourself, would you like another guy do your ass?

what?
Your verb tenses, they are mistake.
User avatar
bladejtr
 
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: question for straight guys

Postby popo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 pm

ok wtf, why is everyone so grammar nazi on the net the last few months? is everyone colectively on drugs or something?

huurrrr its not america, its the usa
derp its you're not your derpy derp

and why the fuck is everyone making their own archive and wasting server space of their porn!, use photobucket or something for that!
Last edited by popo on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
popo
 
Posts: 3815
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: netherlands

Re: question for straight guys

Postby Kranix » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm

???

No need to get madd. The statement was kind of hard to understand. Honestly, I assumed you were joking considering the conversations we've had on this in the past. If not, well.... I don't know then.

I prefer woman. I own a large stallion, anthro dragon, breeder and Varka. The thought of a woman behind me wielding one of those: yes please. A guy: I'll pass.

Enjoying anal play is not the deciding factor on your sexual orientation.
User avatar
Kranix
 
Posts: 3002
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: SW Ohio

Re: question for straight guys

Postby Starkad » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't find the male body attractive. I just like things in my ass. It feels good, and I like the stuffed feeling. I've only been pegged once, by a woman, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

So, in short... Yes, straight guys can like anal play.
User avatar
Starkad
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 am
Location: Massachusetts

Re: question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm

popo wrote:ok wtf, why is everyone so grammar nazi on the net the last few months? is everyone colectively on drugs or something?

huurrrr its not america, its the usa
derp its you're not your derpy derp

and why the fuck is everyone making their own archive and wasting server space of their porn!, use photobucket or something for that!



i just thought you mixed up words. and you coulda been nicer
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Re: question for straight guys

Postby bladejtr » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

popo wrote:ok wtf, why is everyone so grammar nazi on the net the last few months? is everyone colectively on drugs or something?

huurrrr its not america, its the usa
derp its you're not your derpy derp

and why the fuck is everyone making their own archive and wasting server space of their porn!, use photobucket or something for that!

Mostly because I genuinely haven't a clue what you meant to say, which is why grammar is important because it allows you to accurately convey a point.
User avatar
bladejtr
 
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: question for straight guys

Postby popo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

bladejtr wrote:
popo wrote:ok wtf, why is everyone so grammar nazi on the net the last few months? is everyone colectively on drugs or something?

huurrrr its not america, its the usa
derp its you're not your derpy derp

and why the fuck is everyone making their own archive and wasting server space of their porn!, use photobucket or something for that!

Mostly because I genuinely haven't a clue what you meant to say, which is why grammar is important because it allows you to accurately convey a point.


and you have to get of your high horse, pretending you cant read it, it only makes you look more stupid then you claim me to be
User avatar
popo
 
Posts: 3815
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: netherlands

Re: question for straight guys

Postby scaledragon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 pm

popo wrote:
bladejtr wrote:
popo wrote:ok wtf, why is everyone so grammar nazi on the net the last few months? is everyone colectively on drugs or something?

huurrrr its not america, its the usa
derp its you're not your derpy derp

and why the fuck is everyone making their own archive and wasting server space of their porn!, use photobucket or something for that!

Mostly because I genuinely haven't a clue what you meant to say, which is why grammar is important because it allows you to accurately convey a point.


and you have to get of your high horse, pretending you cant read it, it only makes you look more stupid then you claim me to be


no need to get upset dude....
User avatar
scaledragon
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

Next

Return to General Off Topic Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests