Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby scorpiostud7 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 pm

So, I was looking at some porn and I came across a couple of vids of some FTMs getting blowjobs. But I wanted to know if they could have penetrative sex with their cocks? I know that the average size is 2 maybe 3 inches at the most. i tried googling it but I've only found but so much information. Is there any ftm porns out there showing this? If anyone has any knowledge on this topic please comment. I think this is awesome :-)
User avatar
scorpiostud7
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby IsisKitsune » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I've seen a few post-op FtM pics in my online researching for info for a story I wanted to write. And in the cases that I've found of a fully completed phalloplasty, yes they can. I'm unaware of any post op porn though.

As for pre-op T (or other forms of testosterone therapy) FtM-s most of them use aids (read: Toys)for the act
User avatar
IsisKitsune
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Hell (AKA Middle of Illinois)

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby scorpiostud7 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

IsisKitsune wrote:I've seen a few post-op FtM pics in my online researching for info for a story I wanted to write. And in the cases that I've found of a fully completed phalloplasty, yes they can. I'm unaware of any post op porn though.

As for pre-op T (or other forms of testosterone therapy) FtM-s most of them use aids (read: Toys)for the act


what kind of toys are ftm's able to use?
User avatar
scorpiostud7
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby IsisKitsune » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 am

scorpiostud7 wrote:
IsisKitsune wrote:I've seen a few post-op FtM pics in my online researching for info for a story I wanted to write. And in the cases that I've found of a fully completed phalloplasty, yes they can. I'm unaware of any post op porn though.

As for pre-op T (or other forms of testosterone therapy) FtM-s most of them use aids (read: Toys)for the act


what kind of toys are ftm's able to use?


Seriously? I mean, anything comfortable (since everyone is different even if it's just slightly) for them to use
User avatar
IsisKitsune
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Hell (AKA Middle of Illinois)

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby scorpiostud7 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:19 pm

IsisKitsune wrote:
scorpiostud7 wrote:
IsisKitsune wrote:I've seen a few post-op FtM pics in my online researching for info for a story I wanted to write. And in the cases that I've found of a fully completed phalloplasty, yes they can. I'm unaware of any post op porn though.

As for pre-op T (or other forms of testosterone therapy) FtM-s most of them use aids (read: Toys)for the act


what kind of toys are ftm's able to use?


Seriously? I mean, anything comfortable (since everyone is different even if it's just slightly) for them to use


I was wondering if they could use pocket pussy masturbator or tenga eggs like men do because of their small genitals.
User avatar
scorpiostud7
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby SKINS » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 pm

scorpiostud7 wrote:I was wondering if they could use pocket pussy masturbator or tenga eggs like men do because of their small genitals.

For something like this, some trans men make homemade masturbators. I've seen a tutorial somewhere about making one from a condom and water bottle half filled with water, but that's the only one I've seen specifically. Many like to get creative with these things though so there's endless possibilities. There may even be some masturbators on the market for specifically for FTMs but I've never looked into it.
User avatar
SKINS
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm
Location: So. California, USA
Gender: trans male / pan / taken

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby scorpiostud7 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 pm

SKINS wrote:
scorpiostud7 wrote:I was wondering if they could use pocket pussy masturbator or tenga eggs like men do because of their small genitals.

For something like this, some trans men make homemade masturbators. I've seen a tutorial somewhere about making one from a condom and water bottle half filled with water, but that's the only one I've seen specifically. Many like to get creative with these things though so there's endless possibilities. There may even be some masturbators on the market for specifically for FTMs but I've never looked into it.



lol yeah ive seen that video on youtube. seems kinda cheesy. but i guess people will do that as a cheaper alternative.
User avatar
scorpiostud7
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby Koinu » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am

IsisKitsune wrote:I've seen a few post-op FtM pics in my online researching for info for a story I wanted to write. And in the cases that I've found of a fully completed phalloplasty, yes they can. I'm unaware of any post op porn though.

As for pre-op T (or other forms of testosterone therapy) FtM-s most of them use aids (read: Toys)for the act


Meta can sometimes also end up allowing some shallow penetration if I remember correctly, though it's been a long time since I did my looking into that.

As for tenga eggs...I believe my partner actually experimented with using one and found it enjoyable, though I'm not sure exactly what he was doing as I wasn't there. I haven't tried as I have a feeling that would be overstimulating for me. :lol:
User avatar
Koinu
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: Near DC

Re: Can FTMs have sexual intercourse?

Postby RomanHyena » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:50 pm

I have used strokers before. Usually they don't work well unless I pump first because I haven't had metoidioplasty yet so everything is still held down kinda 'flattish' by the ligaments and whatnot. It does work though, just a ton better after pumping. The only thing is you need a pocket pussy with a flat front or projected front (Natascha BD toy is a good example) because a toy where the pussy hole is set back away from the front even just a little bit will be nearly impossible to use.

And yes, I know transmen can have sex. Phalloplasty you've basically got a guarantee because even if you don't have a rod inserted or any kind of valve for erection/inflation (some people get that but not most) then you can still use a condom which stiffens up your cock enough for penetration.

Metoidioplasty, I have seen some really big ones.
User avatar
RomanHyena
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:32 pm
Location: USA


Return to General Off Topic Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests