Female Masturbation Problems...

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

Female Masturbation Problems...

Postby reddragoness » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:18 am

Hey, i normally don't talk about this stuff....but was wonder if any of you girls have these problems. sorry if this is long...

1st problem. When I'm really into it, my body produces so much lubrication! To the point large toys pop right out, here is little friction and my female lube is making a mess. I have to dry my toys off and try again. Its....annoying...normally i need a towel.

2nd problem. Oh this one really upsets me. (this isnt all the time, normally after i've already had a small orgasm) I heard of female squirters...but i dont if this qualifies.
Here is the scene.
I pee before I start, making sure not to drink anything. I start getting warmed up, using both clit and penetration stimulation. I quickly have my first small orgasm, my body ready for more. As I approach my 2nd orgasm, i have the STRONG urged to pee.
From here, one of two things happen.

1. let myself have a restricted orgasm. I dont reach my full high, having an anti-climatic orgasm. Then i rush off to pee right after.

2. Let myself 'pee'. Normally it makes my orgasm much more high and enjoyable.

So i thought maybe I was a squirter. The liquid is clear, no smell. Only problem...Its like a flood gate. I mean it really feels like 'pee' and It can fill up an ENTIRE cup. Not talking drops here...

I'm so ashamed. I did this once on a man and he FREAKED OUT. Sorry Im so wordy. Thoughts? Opinions? experiences?
reddragoness

Re: Female Masturbation Problems...

Postby bladejtr » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 am

Clear odorless liquid is not urine.

Sounds like a female ejaculation to me.
bladejtr

Postby Brisk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 am

I know there are quite a few guys who'd have absolutely no problem getting drenched that way. lol
Brisk

Postby reinfild » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:59 am

reddragoness wrote:I did this once on a man and he FREAKED OUT.

The useless opinion of a man: that’s hot, really, really hot; a man who can’t enjoy the flow of a woman is not a man.
Sheet, if you can fill a cup I want to taste your flood gate with my mouth.
Just the appreciation of a man, I spent not shame you and forgive me for my bad English.
reinfild

Postby deathdragon » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:01 am

its cool :-) lots of guy will like it . like me :lol:
deathdragon

Postby DokterDude » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:41 am

I understand your problem, it isn't handy to stop and clean a toy. It is anti climatic. But I am afraid you can't do anything about it. The hotter a woman gets the more fluid she produces, this does differ between woman. I would say that you are doing great by getting so wet cause it means you are enjoying yourself perfectly.

For the second problem it also goes that I understand, it can get messy. But squirting isn't a bad thing. It is the best orgasm a woman can have. And I think lots of woman will be jealous at you for being able to squirt easily. To prevent squirting you could try to use a smaller toy and aim it to your back.

And for the guy that freaked out. WHAT A DUMBASS. Squirting is so hot, I murder for it, eating or fucking a squirting pussy is the bomb. So don't be ashamed but enjoy it as much as you can.
DokterDude

Postby FistyWolf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 am

Look, I get that you think it is annoying to be so lubricated but it is the females reaction to being turned on. In fact the wetter you get the better. As for your second "problem", you have a female ejaculation. Feeling like you are going to "pee" right before orgasm is a sure sign. If you learn to embrace it your orgasms will just get better. Just like male orgasm, during sex the urethra shuts down the flow of urine so you can have an orgasm. If there happens to be any urine in the ejaculate it is just because that is what was still in your urethra. If some guy freaked out when this happened he is either not very educated or is very young, or of course a combination of both. My wife is a squirter and there is nothing hotter than when she has a full blow orgasm. And yes it is like a flood gate. My wife, at times, will drench me from almost head to toe. We have to use so many towels and it still soaks the bed. Don't be afraid of your body and learn to embrace it. Also, I have a link for you that will help with staying dryer. http://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throe.html Enjoy ;)
FistyWolf

Postby musicofthenight » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:24 am

What they said.

Just another guy confirming, yes, it's hot.
musicofthenight

Postby RomanHyena » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 pm

I sometimes squirt as well, but for me it requires *intense* relaxation and I am usually too into sex and involved with muscles tense etc so squirting doesn't happen for me without me being ready with 2 exceptions to date.

The liquid isn't urine, trust me you'd be very aware if it was ^.^ though at first I used to wonder about that too.

While one guy might've been freaked out by it, I have found that tons of guys strongly prefer someone who's a squirter over someone who is not.

If you can stimulate yourself without something in you then that should prevent the accidental squirting to a great degree, and I have found that cumming quicker without a lot of buildup should at least reduce the amount.

Also, using a more textured toy like razor, not using lube when masturbating, or keeping a towel to wipe away excess wetness could help. My wetness has varied with points it was so bad I would 'cum' in my underwear and feel uncomfortable until they were dry, versus times I was dry and needed lube for sex. It's got a lot to do with hormones though so you probably won't be able to affect that much. Suffice it to say animal fats such as those in butter increase your bodie's natural production of lubrication so looking into factors that 'alleviate vaginal dryness' and doing the opposite will give opposite results.
RomanHyena

Postby Roxie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Just adding my 2 pence since I'm half/half male and female in a way lol.

I've been with girls that have the same 'problem' you have when it comes to excessive lubrication. Honestly, if you have the right partner, things can get quite entertaining. Granted it can be quite annoying in certain aspects as well. I like a lady who has a lot of natural lube, I find it quite a turn on. Not to mention I like messy sex >.>

Your second 'problem' is most likely female ejaculation. I'd consider you lucky, as that kind of orgasm seems to be the best kind for women (from what I've read and heard), and it's not as common as some would think. I'd just warn the guy if I were you, and tell him he might want a jacket. If he likes it, great! If not, tell him you thought he needed a little help cooling down. If he doesn't laugh, he's not worth your time ;)

Okay, in all seriousness, all I'm essentially saying is that I think you might want to look at this in a different light. To each their own, however this is sexual pleasure we're talking about lol. Kind of hard to turn it down in my opinion. And if it makes you feel better, or smile, I'd be more than willing to the one getting soaked by your orgasm. Okay, may sound creepy, but I'm trying to lighten the mood!
Roxie

Postby Unobtainium » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Sounds like you're a squirter. The gland that allows this is very close to your urethra, so it's natural for it to feel like pee.
Unobtainium

Postby BOT94 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm

reddragoness wrote:I'm so ashamed. I did this once on a man and he FREAKED OUT. Sorry Im so wordy. Thoughts? Opinions? experiences?

WOW, forget what that guy said. One of my biggest fantasies is to go down on a woman and have her squirt all over my face. be proud of your gift, it isn't all that common.
BOT94

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Don't be ashamed, that guy doesn't know what he had. I wish I would have been so lucky to find a woman how has the gift of squirting.
Fire_Wolf

Location: Northern California (up near were SoCal gets it's water), US

Postby jayrahl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

your Definately a squirter..ive spent hundreds on my wife to help her achieve her small squirting ability..your so very lucky to be blessed with this...a guy freaked?? he is the freak himself..i could only wish i could get squirted on like that..enjoy it..get a liberator throe..and go to town...!!!!
jayrahl

Postby BorisLover » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Your 'problems' are my DREAM.
I've ALWAYS wanted to squirt like a flood and I constantly have trouble keeping wet.
There is absolutely nothing wrong. You're very blessed.
BorisLover

Postby Kovubiuk » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 am

I wouldn't say it's a problem, just female ejaculation. Please ignore anything that guy or anyone else says about it being a bad thing. It is wonderful. It's one of my biggest turn ons and I know it is for a lot of other people. You should be proud you can squirt. It also means you get to enjoy more intense orgasms!
Kovubiuk

Postby Aethon_Magma » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 pm

http://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throe.html
Look into getting one of these. EXTREMELY useful for just your situation. You can let yourself go and make a mess without worry of using a lot of towels or soaking bedsheets.
My wife and i have one and we love it.
Aethon_Magma

Postby Sheyoni » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:22 am

The first time I squirted I was riding cowgirl on a guy and I covered him from crotch to his armpits with puddles under my knees. I was embarrassed, but he was cool with it because we both knew what it was. comes out clear, just smells and tastes like regular girl fluids, but more watery, to me so I know it's not pee. I rarely squirt without intense arousal and very firm gspot pressure. Even with that though I haven't squirted that much again. He seems to be the only one that can get that reaction out of me.

Personally I'm usually required to use lube for solo play due to dryness and I very often can't come more than once, especially not with a partner. I'd rather have your problems :-)
Sheyoni

Postby Roxie » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:07 am

Aethon_Magma wrote:http://www.liberator.com/fascinator-throe.html
Look into getting one of these. EXTREMELY useful for just your situation. You can let yourself go and make a mess without worry of using a lot of towels or soaking bedsheets.
My wife and i have one and we love it.

I'm thinking I found something that I could use, cherish, and sleep in. Yes I like sleeping in a dirty bed >.>

Sheyoni wrote:The first time I squirted I was riding cowgirl on a guy and I covered him from crotch to his armpits with puddles under my knees.

Sounds like he was lucky
Roxie

Postby Kovubiuk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 am

Sheyoni wrote:The first time I squirted I was riding cowgirl on a guy and I covered him from crotch to his armpits with puddles under my knees. I was embarrassed, but he was cool with it because we both knew what it was. comes out clear, just smells and tastes like regular girl fluids, but more watery, to me so I know it's not pee. I rarely squirt without intense arousal and very firm gspot pressure. Even with that though I haven't squirted that much again. He seems to be the only one that can get that reaction out of me.

Personally I'm usually required to use lube for solo play due to dryness and I very often can't come more than once, especially not with a partner. I'd rather have your problems :-)

Ah lucky guy, I wish I had someone to make squirt on me, or to just make squirt. I've had my girl close a few times but she just can't really let go due to the pee feeling shes worried she will actually pee. I've told her it's ok if she does but I know she wouldn't as the few times she has had that feeling she had pee'd before hand.
Kovubiuk

Next

Return to General Off Topic Archive