How big a knot can you take?

Where the old and dusty threads lie. Harken back to the days of yore and reminisce on posts from another era! (Old OT threads go here.)

How big a knot can you take?

Postby RomanticOutlaw » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm pretty impressed that I managed to take all of my medium/medium david's knot vaginally on the first go (and wow does stretching send me over the edge :P ) but I'm feeling it today. It's a shame, because now I can't enjoy the magma bruce or my new nox, not until I'm less sore. And david has a pretty gradual knot; I can't imagine taking a medium/medium cole. o_o

So, in either front or back door, what knots are you proud of taking, from bd or elsewhere? I'd also count crackers, since its bulge is practically a knot, or similar toys. How long were you sore after the first time, if at all?
RomanticOutlaw

Re: How big a knot can you take?

Postby Pyre Light » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 pm

medium firm breeder, that knot is so sudden and very tying, i fricken love it!
Pyre Light

Postby Grimm » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:31 am

XL Xar is probably the largest I can take now, currently working my way to knot the XL cole... but dang that thing is huge...
Grimm

Postby Lunabelle » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:10 am

I can take the knot on my large Cole vaginally. He's medium firmness, and feeling that big knot filling me up is just amazing. It took a LOT of warm up that first time, but was totally worth it! I've found that knotting is far easier with a toy that's been soaked in warm water...the warmth seems to help things along.

Looking at large Flint for my next BD toy. He is slightly bigger than Cole, but more gradual than that knot. I'd also like a large Crackers since he's basically one big knot.
Lunabelle

Postby Rahir » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am

Medium Crackers and Medium Cole.
After the first tries, Cole left me rather sore, nowadays I can take him with minimum warm-up. The longest time I stayed tied to him was about 20 minutes, but I sure felt that the next day :shock: Then there's large Bruiser, but that knot is impossible for me (yet). Maybe large Clayton will get me there over time, as the final ridge is almost as wide as Bruiser's knot.
Rahir

Postby Ku'oCoyote » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:02 am

I just recently was able to take the knot on a medium Bruiser.
I hope that is enough to be able to take the knot on a sheath when worn by my partner!
Ku'oCoyote

Postby Grimm » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 am

I took the knot of my XL Cole today :psyduck:
Grimm

Postby Dr. Tran » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:17 am

Gratz, Grimm!

Don;t have a knotted toy...yet. I have an XL bruiser coming in. I do work with plugs though and I can take a 3" hard rubber plug right now. So we'll see how that compares when bruiser comes in.
Dr. Tran

Postby Faustus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 am

My goal is the knot on my XL David. The size isn't the problem, so much as trying to figure out how to get it deep enough to take all of the girth.

*grumbles about her vagina*
Faustus

Postby Lunabelle » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 am

Faustus wrote:My goal is the knot on my XL David. The size isn't the problem, so much as trying to figure out how to get it deep enough to take all of the girth.

This is why I haven't tried any XL toys...I run out of real estate for the length. But Flint has XL girth in L length, so I plan to try him out.
Lunabelle

Postby Pyre Light » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:36 pm

:oops: my medium breeder's knot, hes in firm so it is a lot of trouble and stretching to fit but when it finally pops in it always throws me over the edge, i love it.

:oops: ive gotten to the point where my med david in 5's knot can pull in and out of me when im really aroused and have been toying for 15-20 minutes and i love just pushing the knot in and out when that happens
Pyre Light

Postby Faustus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Lunabelle wrote:
Faustus wrote:My goal is the knot on my XL David. The size isn't the problem, so much as trying to figure out how to get it deep enough to take all of the girth.

This is why I haven't tried any XL toys...I run out of real estate for the length. But Flint has XL girth in L length, so I plan to try him out.

That's my same plan!
Faustus

Postby Lunabelle » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Faustus wrote:
Lunabelle wrote:

That's my same plan!

And I see you are waiting on a large 8 Clayton like me! Nice to see I'm not the only girth-loving, texture craving crazy lady around here. :laugh:
Lunabelle

Postby Teriath » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Sadly haven't had the pleasure of being able to knot any of my toys :( Original Sea Dragon is wayyyyy too large and the large Gryphon that I got somewhat recently seems to be too big too D: One of these I'll buy one that fits...
Teriath

Postby Ryoko » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:37 am

Large Karabos. My next goal is an XL Karabos.
Ryoko

Postby Crysta » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:30 am

8.25". That's the head of a medium Flared Chance, the knot on the medium Bruiser, or the top half of a medium Cockatrice.

I'm debating working up to bigger!

ETA: For a bit of context, I'm a petite build, 5ft tall woman.
Last edited by Crysta on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crysta

Postby Mili » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Best I've done is a medium gryphon and that takes a lot of work to tuck into this otters floofs butt.

Still haven't knoted my medium david which is my first toy, but the head and shaft alone are simply amazing and filling enough as is, the idea of some day knoting that? Oh lawd my knees will be weak.
Mili

Postby jdawggy350 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Without warming up first i struggle a bit but can finally take the knot on my medium 8 Naga. I have a medium 8 seadragon that i am working up to, but his length seems to be giving me more problems than the girth. I can get right to the top of the knot then it feels like it's hitting my stomach :cry:
jdawggy350

Postby Badpaws » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 am

Large Faery dragon what a pop
Badpaws

Postby steaminhusky » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:36 am

Can take the Knot on my Large Legacy Gryphon with out any hasstle and have been able to get 1/2 way down my XL Gryphon - he is a Monster!!
steaminhusky

Next

Return to General Off Topic Archive