Largest V favourite toys

Largest V favourite toys

Postby Tech » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 pm

I was thinking about this today and I was woundering to anyone, what is your largest BD toy and what is your favourite BD toy that you have, you don't need to be able to handle it? personally my largest is the tail strecher large, and my favourite is Duke large, now what are yours?

Re: Largest V favourite toys

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Well I've got three smalls, a seadragon, anthro dragon (Mr Candy Corn), and karabos (Traffic Cone). Length-wise the seadragon is the biggest. Width-wise the karabos is. Weight...I don't know.

Hard to pick out a favorite. I like the first few inches of the seadragon, the anthro dragon is damn appealing, and I love the relative smoothness of the karabos...I'd say it varies, but recently Traffic Cone wins out.

Postby Menarae » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 am

My biggest would be my large tentacle. My favourite...well, I'm kind of obsessed with the medium werewolf, because I'm still stretching to take him. The small karabos is yummy to grind against, but the small werewolf is my new go-to toy when I want something quick. I can take him without lube (though I have to work him in slowly) and he's the only one I can take to the hilt anally.
"The thing about inspiration is you can't wait for it to come up and lay its head in your lap like a unicorn. That is the myth of inspiration. You have to muster up and hunt it like the wild fey thing it is. It only comes at me when I am racing after it full tilt in the misty moonless darkness, praying I am not running towards the edge of or into the face of a cliff. It takes faith and courage and energy and sheer madness to catch it, and even then, it will kiss you and slip away when the mood takes it because you can never own something that wild and beautiful." -- Isobelle Carmody

Image Image Image Image

My Bad Dragon Checklist

Postby GayleyGirl » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 am

I have to agree with Menarae. My favorite is also the medium werewolf. My longest toy is the Xeno but I have to work at an orgasm. With the werewolf... I orgasm quickly. Probably due to the girth more than the length. I love the small waterhorse and tentacle I have as well. None of them compare to David thus far. I have a seadragon on the way. Who knows. My fave might change :)

Postby C-Rex » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:55 pm

My biggest BD toy, right now, is going to be my Tailstretcher (L, 3, Onyx), but my favorite, for how much I use it, is almost certainly the Razor (L, 5/8, Dark Natural, tube/suction cup). I've been working on depth with the Gryphon, lately. Once I get my Karabos, though, I have a funny feeling that that's going to be my ultimate favorite toy.
#18-Tailcock - #995-Orkin - #3550-Varka - #5852-XL Gryphon - #7224-Freeman - #9390-Vag - #10685-Lrg Tailstretcher - #14798-Lrg Dobie - #28496-Vag MKII - #78892-XL Karabos
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
- Ayn Rand

Postby Willow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:54 pm

My largest toy is my medium Chance (hardness 5, marbled coloring, cum tube) and my favorite is the aforementioned Chance.
Although I am loving Mary. But I don't believe you were including those in the question.
I love kittens! They're delicious.

Postby Rain » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:45 pm

My largest BD toy is my Xenogon (and will remain my largest even after my next three orders arrive). My favorite, however, I would have to say is my lovely small werewolf. <3 Though, I did get some playtime in with my new small dolphin, and I have to say I rather enjoyed him despite how tiny he is... but I don't think he quite beats the werewolf.

Postby dazwolf » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:43 am

Girth wise, my medium Ridgeback is the largest, but length goes to my medium Chance. I'm still really fond of the Ridgey though, but that may change when my David gets here.
You hit me like a subway train, and I will never be the same...

Nothing at the moment.

The ever growing list of haves and wants:

Postby glittercorgi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:11 pm

My largest is probably my small seadragon. All my toys are smalls, though, haha. Favorite and most used? Tie between seadragon and small Desi.
I worked really hard on my last signature.

Postby LadyK » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

I have a Medium 5 David that I absolutely adore. I also have a med 5 Naga that I like but I'm not deep enough to fully take the knot. (I'm a chick)

Offtopic question: Would a 8 med David feel larger than a 5 because it wouldn't squish as much?

Return to “General Discussion Archive”