==> Talk about Homestuck dicks.

==> Talk about Homestuck dicks.

Postby marceline » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm in the middle of cobbling together a godtier Gamzee cosplay, and have been dreaming about a nice indigo BD toy to pack in my codpiece. Unfortunately I don't have the cashy moneys to spare, so it'll have to remain nothing but a beautiful dream (unless I get some miracles all up in this, honk, ;o) etc.). But it got me wondering. Anyone have BD toys they got specifically thinking of a Homestuck character? I know the whole tentadick craze in fic/art was born of BD's tentacles, but as much as I love me some tentacles, I don't think they're the end-all be-all of possible bonebulges. Hell, we don't even know that a bulge is something what can be used for penetrative purposes! There's a world of possibilities. Plus there's cherubs and carapacians and denizens and all sort of strange cross-species ghost hybrids thanks to prototyping. It's a xenophilic paradise! (let's for the sake of things not getting weird, assume that all characters have been aged-up for the entirety of this conversation)

I've seen a Cronus cosplayer with a candycorn anthro orca, I know there's a review on the board for a red-fade tailstretcher named Vantas, and I just saw a Chance in the Buy-and-Sell thread with a suspiciously 100d grey-to-blue fade. I know there's gotta be more out there. I refuse to believe that no one's ordered a traffic cone orange cockatrice and named it Davesprite yet.

Also please jegus let there be, somewhere out there, someone with a picture of an actual flared Chance in Midnight Aquatic fade. Preferably being grasped in a pair of sweaty grey hands, but I'll take anything.

So post your pics, or your dream bulges, or examples of the, uh, fine art you wish you could decorate with.
marceline

Re: ==> Talk about Homestuck dicks.

Postby Harpy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Image Fine Art. Image

My previous medium red tentacle in 8 was called by many a friend 'that Karkat toy' however my current tentacle is green-that and my double-ended silver, micro rider, and cody are all blue-but that's coincidence.

ImageI made tiny icons the day that panel appeared. Image
Harpy

Postby simplenames » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Personally, I have seen a Davesprite Cockatrice (tumblr), that blue to grey fade Chance (which was a flop at some point), the blue/grey split chance made because blue to grey didn't fade well (the intention was Equius), and the other ones you have mentioned. I'm sure there's others that people didn't post, too. It's not really my thing, but it is amusing when I see it.
simplenames

Postby per haps! » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

"carapacian"

and suddenly plain black toys go from 100% unappealing to ==> bone the Mayor of Cantown
per haps!

Postby Harpy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

per haps! wrote:"carapacian"

and suddenly plain black toys go from 100% unappealing to ==> bone the Mayor of Cantown

I read this and now have no issue with matte black toys anymore.
Harpy

Postby simplenames » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Harpy wrote:
per haps! wrote:"carapacian"

I read this and now have no issue with matte black toys anymore.

I always figured carapace shells would be smooth and shiny. Like chess set pieces. Then again, I also never considered them having junk lol.
simplenames

Postby per haps! » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

*plots*

Edit: stage one of plotting complete. Awaits reply.
per haps!

Postby BristleBack » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Oh ho ho yes. My beloved Bruiser makes a good Bec Noir cock. It's got a black base with a greyish shaft. The furry balls don't seem too carapaceish, but I wanted the ridges. I see the Karabos as more of a normal carapace dick.
BristleBack

Postby simplenames » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:23 pm

BristleBack wrote:Oh ho ho yes. My beloved Bruiser makes a good Bec Noir cock. It's got a black base with a greyish shaft. The furry balls don't seem too carapaceish, but I wanted the ridges. I see the Karabos as more of a normal carapace dick.

Huh. Something like this you mean?
download/file.php?id=62227&mode=view
simplenames

Postby FluffyFaline » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 pm

I base all the tentabulges I draw off the old tongue (and was super tempted to get a Karkat one but I don't like the feel of the shape)

see here:

As for matching the trolls to different BD dildos I go Nepeta=Liger, Equius=Chance, Karkat=Karabos, etc such that they match their lusii
FluffyFaline

Postby glittercorgi » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 pm

I didn't set out to have a Homestuck toy. But when my "surprise me" tentacle came in hot pink, well. How could she NOT be named Feferi? :lol:
glittercorgi

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 am

Vixxy ==> Pull ALL the beautiful faces.

Yeah. I love this thread. Will probably remove the pictures later on, But I did a Feferi Cosplay, and count resist these photos. The seadragon in particular was ordered based heavily off of Gamzee. Seadragon > Gamzee's Lusus > Gamzee dick. Yeah.
Attachments
IMG01183-20120502-1509.jpg
IMG01193-20120506-2248.jpg
20120506_224827.jpg
Mongrel Vixen

Postby per haps! » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 am

<3 <3 <3
per haps!

Postby bukkit » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure those l00d Chance flops are my fault, I ordered a blue to grey fade a year and a half ago and apparently they tried over and over but it wasn't working very well! So my final product is just a basic navy blue shaft and grey base. My BF has a small version with a marbled shaft which is rather fetching. Also we may have designed a medium seadragon with an ancestor in mind (the light purple glows in the dark!).

We're not even in the fandom anymore, but we don't care. In fact I still kind of want a jade and grey Breeder.
/cough
Attachments
dualscardick.jpg
tumblr_mcau5mUAZN1r9mhe4o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mcau5mUAZN1r9mhe4o2_250.jpg (52.63 KiB) Viewed 1666 times
eqcompare.jpg
bukkit

Postby simplenames » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh right, I remember seeing a Bec cole. It was white with a green highlight, and it was glow in the dark. Seems like a lot of home stuck fans are customers.
simplenames

Postby BristleBack » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Huh. Something like this you mean?
download/file.php?id=62227&mode=view

For some reason I see their dicks as being the same color as their tongues and mouths.I imagine their junk is internal, but comes out when their aroused, so at least in my head it's more fleshy than the rest of them. Sort of like this...

I've thought way too much about this.
BristleBack

Postby per haps! » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 pm

But for me, totally not a Xar for a carapacian. I like the internal and comes out when aroused sound... but I was imagining the dick itself being a lot thinner than Xar. Because look at their arms, man. Nobody has a dick thicker than his bicep.
per haps!

Postby FluffyFaline » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:20 pm

FluffyFaline wrote:my Damn Average devil's tongue that's on its way

il_570xN.299294773.jpg

Is in my head attached to either Latula or Terezi from Homestuck:

FluffyFaline

Postby Sheyoni » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 pm

This thread is hilarious, but I'll admit!

My Candycorn colored Medium Xar is named Caliborn (made me think of when he had the candycorn tooth)
Sheyoni

Postby qwertyhero » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

I grabbed a custom green david for dog tier Jade. Inspired by this image:
http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_imag ... e_Felt.png
qwertyhero

Next

Return to General Discussion Archive