Very Slimy Fake Cum

Very Slimy Fake Cum

Postby Fraanz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 pm

My first post: here's how to make a really slimy fake cum.

You may recall the toy slime popular in the 90's. Most of them used Polyvinyl Alcohol, along with other ingredients for different textures and to make it less messy. PVA is also used by movie special effects people, and the pure stuff they use is _far_ messier. It's also comparably cheap; $20 gets you 32 ounces of glop.

You can find it by searching for "movie slime" or something similar. Here are two sources for similar stuff (both with similar prices): http://www.monstermakers.com/product/cr ... slime.html http://www.paintandpowderstore.com/prod ... 195&cat=76

This stuff is the slimiest, slickest, stringiest substance I have ever found. It can form huge "webs" between fingers, or strand out as thin as spider's web. It's also semi-waterproof (takes a while to wash off) and when wet is even more slippery in a fish-like way.

As this stuff is water-based, it won't harm toys. It's also inorganic (unlike the less stringy methylcellulose slime) so it won't go bad. I wouldn't recommend eating it, but it is also nontoxic.

Of course you can stroke off with it, use it with toys, get in a tub and smear it all over (even more fun with someone else). You can also make it into fake cum easily. Out of the can, this stuff is completely clear. However, if you reduce it by boiling it in the microwave, it becomes even thicker (as thick as you want), even more water-resistant, and white. In other words, it becomes an incredibly nasty (in a good way) fake cum. You can mix various consistencies to get a nice affect of wads of different consistencies.

I'm attaching some pictures so you can see what it looks like.
Attachments
P1000614.JPG
P1000610.JPG
P1000616.JPG
P1000613.JPG
Fraanz

Re: Very Slimy Fake Cum

Postby Danjen » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Disgusting, and absolutely wicked.
Danjen

Postby Duranix » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm

would be absoloutely hilarious stuff for pranks :P and if it's non toxic, it could be fun to use with a toy with a cumtube, but I don't know if I would want to find out first hand how well that would work
Duranix

Postby Freon Dragon » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm

It seems too thick...
Lets hope more people experiment with it, including the BD guys ^^

Kinda sounds like the goo used in those House of Slime videos...
http://www.houseofslime.com/

Fraanz wrote:get in a tub and smear it all over (even more fun with someone else)
Don't joke about it, I'd love to have sex in a tub full of slime... *drifts off fantasizing about it*
Freon Dragon

Postby Fraanz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 pm

The pictures posted are of the slime after I microwaved to make it much thicker. The unaltered slime is clear and not nearly as thick.
Fraanz

Postby Ruffe Husky » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 am

Here is the health effect from Polyvinyl Alcohol. Taken from the MSDS here: http://ch3v1.chemexper.com/cheminfo/ser ... ~%22%3F%22)&searchValue=Polyvinyl+Alcohol&options=brandqtyoffercrm

Potential Health Effects
Eye:
May cause eye irritation.
Skin:
May cause skin irritation.
Ingestion:
May cause irritation of the digestive tract.
Inhalation:
May cause respiratory tract irritation. May be harmful if inhaled.
Chronic:
Not available.

**** SECTION 4 - FIRST AID MEASURES ****

Eyes:
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes,
occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid.
Skin:
Get medical aid. Flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15
minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes.
Ingestion:
Get medical aid. Wash mouth out with water.
Inhalation:
Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not
breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult,
give oxygen. Get medical aid.
Notes to Physician:
Treat symptomatically and supportively.
Ruffe Husky

Postby Freon Dragon » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:49 am

Sounds bad enough to avoid stuffing yourself with at all costs.
Freon Dragon

Postby Blackymoon » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 am

I want a batch of this, microwave it to make it nice and "ewww-y" like in your pictures,
then throw it at the devils incarnate, namely the goddamn noisy kids from next door. ^^
Or mix it with green-ish food coloring...then you have dragon snot :D
Blackymoon

Postby Arashiin » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Of course an MSDS is ALWAYS going to say "may" act as an irritant, because someone might be allergic to it, or have a skin reaction. Chances are 95% of the time, it's perfectly safe to smear all over yourself and squirt globs of up your ass.

Honestly, the stuff looks like fun. Looks like what comes out when you're dehydrated: extra thick and sticky. I'd gladly test it for you.
Arashiin

Postby Fraanz » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah, that. MSDS's are very conservative in that they list any possible adverse reaction. It also has the pure substance in mind. PVH slime isn't straight polyvinyl alcohol; borax and water are also included.
Fraanz

Postby DragonVII » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Fraanz wrote:Yeah, that. MSDS's are very conservative in that they list any possible adverse reaction. It also has the pure substance in mind. PVH slime isn't straight polyvinyl alcohol; borax and water are also included.

This is truth. I = HazMat guy.
DragonVII

Postby USSRDragon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:48 pm

To be honest I have found that apx. 1 cup flour mixed 1/2 cup water 1/4 cup milk whisked into a liquid (add water if necessary) put on heat till it, well, thickens. I find it is similar to pudding but neutral in taste and no sugar as to discourage yeast and acts relatively the same as the real stuff. Also I find the milk makes it creamier, so slippery, and the heating till thick prevents the flour from clumping on ANY SINGLE FREAKIN HAIR IT FINDS. Seriously don't do the water+flour because that junk just clumps up on hair. This recipe however is slick and thick. Beware it does go bad and in about 30 minutes cools and returns to liquid. This is just a basic DIY home solution and once you are good at it, it takes about max 10minutes.
USSRDragon

Postby musicofthenight » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:41 am

I love stringy slimes, but I've been playing with more natural ingredients.

Current favorite recipe is 30g xylitol / 5g xanthan gum / 5g guar gum / 2g citric acid. Sift and sprinkle into water while stirring (as with j-lube). Not very stringy, sadly, but plenty slick.

I'm thinking of trying sodium carboxymethylcelulose and PVA (without boric acid) next.

PVA and CMC are pretty safe. (Like everything in the recipe above, they're food additives.) Boric acid, less so: it causes kidney stress and possible reproductive harm.
musicofthenight

Postby Kimpumomo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:13 am

Ruffe Husky wrote:Here is the health effect from Polyvinyl Alcohol.

Which were used in the old 90:s recipe, yes.
This one is without that. (If I got it right)
Kimpumomo

Postby musicofthenight » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 am

For comparison, here are MSDSs for

citric acid

salt

and Coca-Cola
musicofthenight

Postby Kimpumomo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 am

"Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing. If ingested,
seek medical advice immediately..."

Salt...
Kimpumomo

Postby H0R53luvr » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Beware of Dihydrogenmonoxyde... The slightest ammount will make you addicted. Addiction is so strong, that longer abstinence will lead to certain death. When inhaled, it may lead to edema of the lungs. Given intravenous, Dihydrogenmonoxyde leads to water- electrolyte imbalance, or even death, if contaminated. A too large amount, if consumed to satisfy the addiction to Dihydrogenmonoxide, will lead to an overdose, and most certain to death.

Well, who gets it :D. Everything is toxic. Who from us drinks alcohol? *hand up* Yes, I drink beer. No, I am not dead. It is the dose that makes the poison. Of course, there are things which are not good for us. But then I would stop drinking soda (Bad Stuff in the materials the bottles are made of, and the soda itself), stop eating anything which was packed in cellophane or paper (Yes, even paper is chemically treaten). Even the air we breathe is contaminated. So I think, just let's do fake slimy cum :D (Amazed user of J-Lube).
H0R53luvr

Postby hazzardwolf » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm

It's great to see some Wet and Messy content popping up on this forum!

Methylcellulose really is lovely, though.

It can be made as thick or thin as you want, and it's a food-grade product. If you ever want a whole bathtub full of lube, that's what I would go for. (I have done this myself!)

Pics! Methylcellulose slime with some blue paint added for fun. I've figured out since that you want to add color to the water before mixing in the powder or it will stay somewhat patchy.
hazzardwolf

Postby Ante » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:18 am

How well does it play with cumtubes? Does it get stuck inside them at all or would it require a bunch of pressure to move it through?
Ante

Postby musicofthenight » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Methylcel, xanthan-guar, and (I think) PVA are thixotropic. They flow better through thin tubes than you'd expect. All clean out with water, though it might take some doing to get the last out.

PVA-boric acid is crosslinked and might clump.
musicofthenight

Return to General Discussion Archive