Bad Dragon's New Website!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
treasure

Re: Bad Dragon's New Website!

Postby treasure » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 pm

I am using enternet explorer, I have tryed changing the security level and clicking on the shop online again and I still can't see any thing :cry:
Yarro

Postby Yarro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh my goodness Nemkeh....I saw the new site and jizzed in my pants. <3
Sexy new site! I love it XD

Postby Aaron S » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

The "Toys in Stock" do confused me at first time.
And I can't see anything in the "Shop online". Tryed refresh, doesn't work. (IE 9 32-bit. Win7 x86) Can view the toys which have appear on the slide show. But only those toys on there.(Shop Online doesn't soulds so good.)
Some how I think the old one looks better. At least I like the old logo not just boring"Bad Dragon".
In the Press/Media section the two button don't work "Character Artwork"&"Produch Photos" I click it they all leads to the "Promotional Artwork".
No other bugs found so far.
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:14 pm

I too am making a sad face over the lack of a 'Surprise Me!' coloring option.

I'm probably ordering an XL Crackers soon and I was going to do that for coloring. My Chance came out so cool!

-MM
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
Throssen

Postby Throssen » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Suprisingly. Despite hearing all of these bugs the website works just fine for me now that it's done switching over.
dappled

Postby dappled » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Internet explorer. THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM EVERYONE!

;3; Well actually mine was running opera on turbo, which limits functionality.
TwinArmageddons

Postby TwinArmageddons » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 pm

treasure wrote:I am using enternet explorer, I have tryed changing the security level and clicking on the shop online again and I still can't see any thing :cry:

Go download something that isn't terrible; Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.

You'll probably be able to see it then. :3
I'm fucking trash. :misc11: :misc8:
WiseOldOwl

Postby WiseOldOwl » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Varka wrote:- consider changing 'male toys' and 'female toys' with 'insertable' and 'penetratable' (good words!)

Was just over on the main BD site and noticed this change (and lots of others -- you guys are doing great work). Excellent! One of the things I've always admired about the BD community -- and I'm saying this as a woman who has "female" parts -- is its acceptance and support of its transgender and genderqueer members, and "insertable" and "penetratable" aren't tied to any gender norms.

Plus, the words "insertable" and "penetratable" make me smirk.
Owns: Xar (S/5/Crimson Red); Ridgeback (M/5/Crimson Drake); Ridgeback (S/8/Halloween Black); Winston (M/5/Pumpkin Orange); Anthro Dragon (S/5/Natural Highlight); Duke (Adoption/M/5/Orange).
treasure

Postby treasure » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm

firefox did it i can see again thank you :aaaaa:
TwinArmageddons

Postby TwinArmageddons » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm

treasure wrote:firefox did it i can see again thank you :aaaaa:

No prob. Enjoy your new browser! :3
I'm fucking trash. :misc11: :misc8:
Jagdwolf

Postby Jagdwolf » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 pm

still can not get the shop online sight to load. its empty and blank. cant order a toy if you cant see the page.
I'm a wolf trapped in human fur, just trying to break the order of rules for being an animal.

Rules of being an animal:
1: Me first 2: Family second 3: All other last.

Want to know more about me? http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6403&start=80#p365309
Nemekh

Postby Nemekh » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Jagdwolf wrote:still can not get the shop online sight to load. its empty and blank. cant order a toy if you cant see the page.

I'm guessing either you're using Internet Explorer, or you have javascript disabled.

For the former, we very much recommend using an alternative browser such as Firefox and Googlechrome. IE is the bane of many web developer's lives :P

For the latter, reactivate it in the meantime - it's a known thing we're working on.
Airless

Postby Airless » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm excited to put in an order through the new site, and be able to watch as it progresses through all the stages.
Plus I'm REALLY excited about BD Achievements! X3
Electro057

Postby Electro057 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Hello, I'm new...I was wondering if my orders from the old site were going to be transferred over. Also I went to place another order and even though it let me select Canada as my country, I could not select any of the provinces. So I can't really order......until I can select my province.

Also chat doesn't workk.

Other than that this new website is sleek and more professional, I like it alot. The product viewing page is also tres magnifique.

Viva La Canada! :canada:
Jetlag_the_Stuka

Postby Jetlag_the_Stuka » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:26 am

The site looks great! Only problem... for some reason when I go to the "Shop Online" none of the products show up! I clicked one of the little ads on the first 'Bruiser' and 'Xar' which took me to the toy's page, but when I clicked 'Back to products' button it brings me back to the blank 'Shop Online' page. D:

Sometimes it will have a little wheel that says 'Loading...' but when it poofs, nothing has loaded. Not sure why! :psyduck:
"The world isn't as bad as you think...." Setton

Waiting For: Small Dolphin, Small Xenogon~ <3
Wish List: Small or Medium Natural Desi
Valheru_Wolf

Postby Valheru_Wolf » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 am

MechaMoose wrote:I too am making a sad face over the lack of a 'Surprise Me!' coloring option.

I'm probably ordering an XL Crackers soon and I was going to do that for coloring. My Chance came out so cool!

-MM

Please :) please please please heh. I got a bit of cash on hand and wanted to order this way as well. Can get some cool things especially if they screw up someone else's color option on a toy that's perfectly fine otherwise :) Also have a chance of getting the toy quicker in such a case as they aren't pouring something specifically for you, heh.

I'm still surprised it's not under the standard color options... really it was a standard color. Everyone toy had that option at the old site.

Raghan wrote:The only thing I regret very much is the mascot of the site next to the title who has disappeared.

Yeah, kinda want that back to, though it's not a bug so please fix the other little things first :)

Heh, the Surprise me color was not listed under Varka's list of missing colors to fix from a couple pages ago >< and there's no price increase on it... should be somewhat easy to add.
Airless

Postby Airless » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 am

Guys, the Surprise me option is there, it's the Question Mark Box when you go to select your colour!
(I saw it on one toy, not sure if they all have it yet)
Foxfire

Postby Foxfire » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 am

It's cool to see my favicon in use :)
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Fixed the site (the front page slideshow broke after 5 slides, and the product list didn't work) for IE users, now doing some tweaks to make the sorting stuff work nicely then I can upload all my changes! (site won't work right now in IE until I upload).

Thanks for patience everyone <3
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Shandrel

Postby Shandrel » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Why can't we have fades on those toys? i have Tentie with a fade......... :psyduck: i was planning on buying SOO many more.. just for the colors options.......
Used to be: Patron Saint of Orphaned and Unwanted Dildo's
I stole a Mousie... and i like it..4/27/12
Bad Dragon checklist No longer updated.
Jos's art

Return to “Old News”