Anomaly Detected!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
kt~

Re: Anomaly Detected!

Postby kt~ » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Congratulations Chibity!

Jasmine wrote:People, go buy enough Kages so we can get a full release so I can get my Small >:]

Yeah I would be interested in him too but I just need a smaller size haha. Hopefully soon :)
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 pm

kt~ wrote:Yeah I would be interested in him too but I just need a smaller size haha. Hopefully soon :)

I'm quite curious! I know I posted suggested measurements already on his thread and all, but the whole thing is still up for discussion. What diameter knot would people find ideal on a Small, Large and XL?

By the way, thanks for all the congratulations, everyone! I'm glad to see that everyone is just as excited as I am ^O^
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:17 pm

a little off topic, but every time I see this I hear EDI from Mass Effect saying "Anomaly Detected"

Now I want to play Mass Effect.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:18 pm

Chibity wrote:
kt~ wrote:Yeah I would be interested in him too but I just need a smaller size haha. Hopefully soon :)

I'm quite curious! I know I posted suggested measurements already on his thread and all, but the whole thing is still up for discussion. What diameter knot would people find ideal on a Small, Large and XL?

By the way, thanks for all the congratulations, everyone! I'm glad to see that everyone is just as excited as I am ^O^

For a small, something right in the 1.8"-2" range would make me happy. Nova and David are the only toys I can knot semi-comfortably, at they're 2.1"/2.0". A small Xar was the most painful for me at 2.3", so Kage's 2.35" makes me a bit nervous.
ImageImage
Samson

Postby Samson » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Woohoo! The long wait is finally over. Congrats Chib! His color looks really nice, but I think I will be reopening my ticket about a custom color soon. Also A+ to BD for letting this guy have a suction cup.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:29 pm

Indeed! Suction cup AND cumtube! However, not both at the same time, which is completely understandable because of the base size. To anyone that's wondering, you'll have to hit 'No' on the cumtube option in order to see the suction cup option. But you can absolutely get one or the other!
ImageImage Image
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:41 pm

shellerfly wrote:a little off topic, but every time I see this I hear EDI from Mass Effect saying "Anomaly Detected"

I'm a huge mass effect fan :) I keep reading it in EDI's voice now as well haha
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Shadow hound wrote:
shellerfly wrote:a little off topic, but every time I see this I hear EDI from Mass Effect saying "Anomaly Detected"

I'm a huge mass effect fan :) I keep reading it in EDI's voice now as well haha

Haha that crossed my mind too...I'm also thinking about anomalies from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Kage popping out of one XD
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:47 pm

I'd really like to order Kage with some bright glow in the dark color and a dark highlight to bring out his texture, I think that'd be awesome and maybe not a super expensive coloration option. But sadly I have to wait a while until I can afford more toys :) Maybe christmas or before if I'm super lucky! Or ..maybe there's a cheap flop sometime xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
TFox

Postby TFox » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:39 pm

:laugh:

    Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
masishadow

Postby masishadow » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Hoping (I know it will) get release in a larger size. As for your question Chibity, I think around the 2.8-2.9" diameter and 7.5 - 8" length would be great for a large.
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 pm

YAYYY!!!! Congratulations! <3 <3 <3
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 pm

To be honest, the actual release seems a bit...underwhelming. Perhaps just a nod to the quality of the design, but the 3D model captured the details a lot better than the silicon model itself. I suppose that's to be expected, and only really stands out due to the previous model(mountain drake) being only in sketch/early 3D model form when it was made, thus making a larger contrast.

Congratulations though Chibity! All your hard work is now able to be appreciated by anyone and everyone, at least those who are not themselves blinded by preconceptions and insecurities about stuff of this nature, but nuts to them we're awesome! :stick:

Also, now that he is released, I feel I must speak my true feelings[spoiler]To be perfectly honest, the underside of Kage's dick has always reminded me of a zipper. It makes me feel like I can peel away the two sides and reveal the true shaft underneath. What is underneath? Tell me your secrets!!![/spoiler]
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
Hiruandan

Postby Hiruandan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:57 pm

I still having trouble processing this, I didn't expect a surprise release this night (timezones) and I was completely caught off guard by it.
It feels so unreal to see it in the store, almost like a strangely specific dream... ehh... :canada:

Vallus wrote:To be honest, the actual release seems a bit...underwhelming. Perhaps just a nod to the quality of the design, but the 3D model captured the details a lot better than the silicon model itself. I suppose that's to be expected, and only really stands out due to the previous model(mountain drake) being only in sketch/early 3D model form when it was made, thus making a larger contrast.

Yes I noted that too, and I'm a little sad to see much of the details going almost unnoticed with how vague they look.
As you say through, it's probably partially because of the initial comparison to mountain drake, it has some very bold and pronounced shapes and the choice of a highlight colour brings them out even more.
Useless as a Lantern at Noon Image
Chibity is love Chibity is life

Toys owned:
:excited: Image Image :laugh:
Sintero

Postby Sintero » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:50 pm

Awwww yeeeah! Cool colors and quite a few adoptions up already. :)
"If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities."

Maya Angelou
Mistal

Postby Mistal » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Chibity wrote:I'm quite curious! I know I posted suggested measurements already on his thread and all, but the whole thing is still up for discussion. What diameter knot would people find ideal on a Small, Large and XL?

Very nice look! It isn't too long either, depth sometimes being an issue for my wife. So it could potentially be of interest to us in a large as a step up in knot size from a medium Apollo, so long as the knot isn't too big and it isn't too much longer than the medium.

Say 8.5"-8.75" girth, absolute maximum of 9" for us anyway. Hopefully only 7.5" max long so 6.5" of depth would be able to just accommodate the knot (better still not much longer than the one size is, Bad Dragon seem to have a focus on long anal toys rather than shorter toys for vaginal use).

Fussy I know, but you did ask :-)
Last edited by Mistal on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Mistal wrote:Very nice look! It isn't too long either, depth sometimes being an issue for us. So it could potentially be of interest to us in a large as a step up in knot size from a medium Apollo, so long as the knot isn't too big and it isn't too much longer than the medium.

Say 8.5"-8.75" girth, absolute maximum of 9" for us anyway. And ideally only 7.5" long so 7" of depth would be able to just accommodate the knot.

Fussy I know, but you did ask :-)

No way, that's VERY helpful advise, thanks for dropping it down!
Also for joining the forums in general~ Welcome to it!
ImageImage Image
Mistal

Postby Mistal » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Chibity wrote:No way, that's VERY helpful advise, thanks for dropping it down!
Also for joining the forums in general~ Welcome to it!

Heh, I just updated my original post too after I found one of your 2014 threads about Kage and saw that you were concerned about length too.

I wanted to reiterate your thoughts from there, because while 7.5" length would potentially work (and was the shortest I thought was realistically likely for a large), even shorter would probably suit my wife better. We'll see how it goes though, I know there are some who want much longer. Hopefully enough people like the One Size that it reaches full production in the first place!
Last edited by Mistal on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Chibity wrote:

Firstly: Congrats; I know you've worked hard on this design and that it means a lot to you. It must feel good to finally see it come to life.

Secondly: For a small, I would suggest maybe between 2 - 2.5" diametre and 4 - 4..50" circumference, usable length of 5.25 inches. For a large, I would say, hmm, maybe something like a 9 - 9.25" circumference for the knot, not sure on diametre, maybe 7.50 - 8.0" total length. XL should definitely be a nice challenge for those who want it, so let's say 11.50 inches in length with a knot of 10.75 - 11.25" circumference.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Firstly: Congrats; I know you've worked hard on this design and that it means a lot to you. It must feel good to finally see it come to life.

Secondly: For a small, I would suggest maybe between 2 - 2.5" diametre and 4 - 4..50" circumference, usable length of 5.25 inches. For a large, I would say, hmm, maybe something like a 9 - 9.25" circumference for the knot, not sure on diametre, maybe 7.50 - 8.0" total length. XL should definitely be a nice challenge for those who want it, so let's say 11.50 inches in length with a knot of 10.75 - 11.25" circumference. [/color]

Thanks Dasher! Seems like people are pretty sure that they don't want Kage to get too long, but unless his actual model is changed, he won't get any thicker without it xD; So the length that would go with a 2" diameter knot would be 5.65" usable length. Does that sound appealing?

For your Large measurement, if he was 8" long, then the knot would be 2.8" in diameter.

And lastly, for the XL measurement, if he was 11.25" long, then he knot would be 3.95" in diameter.
ImageImage Image

Return to “Old News”