Our (Al)chemical Romance!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Our (Al)chemical Romance!

Postby Audax » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:04 pm

social media.jpg

Bumble Hooves appreciates the value of a good experiment. As a scholarly Unicorn known for his skills with sciences of all kinds, he knows that a thirst for knowledge is a valuable companion.

Though his excitable nature leads to some hilarious clumsiness in the lab, Bumble Hooves is the definition of professional. With a dedication to being prompt, and a keen attention to detail, Bumble Hooves is always up for any task no matter how random (or invasive).

Get your hooves on this stellar unicorn now, and behold the chemical reaction that adheres to the laws of attraction!

SCIENCE!

Bumble Teenie Newsletter.jpg

Due to a mishap involving his combination shrinking/cloning ray blasting his nether regions, we are now in possession of many Teenie Bumble Hooves. For a limited time, any Teenie order will receive a Teenie Bumble Hooves GUARANTEED!

Teenie hooves!
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
pimo

Re: Our (Al)chemical Romance!

Postby pimo » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

I don't want this. I need this.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 pm

I do not rememberer what Stubbs looked like. is this like a revival of Stubbs?

so does this mean we canot have a non "pony" unicorn? is that, what is going on here? Ponyunicorn, and not other kind?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:11 pm

This actually meets my next toy requirements, I wanted something similar to Chance but with some girth to it (reason I was looking at larger sizes) and boom. This fella pops up!
Another to add to the list for later.
Now the wait for money begins so I can get one.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:13 pm

I didn't need to use my Tarot cards to see this coming. Definitely see him as being a hit for those interested in horse shaped toys but not wanting the length.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Morphia

Postby Morphia » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:18 pm

lmao
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:18 pm

interesting.
not quite sure how much I like the design yet, but interesting.

and now...
:laugh:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
BakaPope

Postby BakaPope » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:22 pm

I cannot tell you enough how much I need this inside of me, my chance is great but I would rather have girth than length and this toy is perfect for that. Not to mention it's theme, I'll eat up any "pony" toys you guys put out. I just hope that this doesn't cause as much of a commotion as miss Sugar Star did.
Faustus

Postby Faustus » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:23 pm

The awkward moment when this looks like a pony-version of yourself. Right down to the glasses. . . :mystery:
Steambirds

Postby Steambirds » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:26 pm

I just hope to god that there isn't another annoying site change to go with this toy.
Momma didn't raise no fools! At least, I have been told so.

You know you spend too much time on this site when you see a toy and think, "Wow, he's such a cutie!"
Gaige

Postby Gaige » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:28 pm

awww he's so handsome!
Can't wait to get him!
Female || Pansexual & Polysexual || Single || Borderlands Enthusiast
Collection/Wishlist:
[spoiler]https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?p=1047584#p1047584
Will Quick Link This Later[/spoiler]
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Longtime lurker, limited poster here (Howdy :D ) My thoughts, in no particular order:

I'm disappointed this was a new release day and not an inventory sale day...(or at least a drop day)

I can see the demand for this and the niche that it fills, but isn't it basically Stubbs with a new character?

This character (at least the art anyway) seems to be a continuation of the MLP theme. The many, many Sugar Stars that dropped sold out very quickly, so this seems like further capitalization on that success. Not to put cynicism out there, but that certainly looked like a lot of teenie weenies in the Bumble Hooves promo photo that had to be poured, cured, and trimmed in lieu of custom orders being filled. As a recent enjoyer of a 2 month wait on my last order, I question whether this is the time for yet another new toy.

I still love you though, BD :stick:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
kollebloem

Postby kollebloem » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Is this the last of the MLP themed toys?

Cause I sure hope so.
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 pm

I'll chime in that I'm a little disappointed we got Stubbs 2.0 instead of an inventory sale, but excited to see a new release. the head doesn't look agreeable to me sadly and prefer stubbs design, but cool that you can get something like him without paying 150% of his original price.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Exedrus

Postby Exedrus » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Another MLP themed toy you say? Excellent. :D
reine

Postby reine » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Negative feelings towards MLP R34 aside, this product looks really... unpolished, I guess? It's so smooth and plastic-looking; it looks really cheap and unprofessional. Like, I'm almost expecting to find a seam on it somewhere.

Especially in metallics, like-- BD's metallics used to be really pretty, but now they look really lazy and make the toy look like it's poured in some kind of dollar store hard plastic (starin' at you in particular, li'l vibes).

Kage looked better in the Labs than he does as a product, imo, and the quality just keeps declining with each new model. ;; Makes me sad, honestly.
:psyduck:
foxyboxes

Postby foxyboxes » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:55 pm

I love the Brazen Mail color.
:psyduck: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :psyduck:
Arashiin

Postby Arashiin » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Please for the sake of all that is decent, no more pony themes. I've seen some things I'd like a lot more, and might have bought, but the whole pony nonsense has been a massive boner killer for me and a lot of other people.

It was alright giving a nod to that sect of the furry community, but please don't become My Little Bad Dragon. You're turning off a lot of fans of the site to your products with the pandering, myself included. Nice design, but do not want if there's connection to 6-year olds cartoons.
XENODRAGON

Postby XENODRAGON » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:00 pm

reine wrote:Negative feelings towards MLP R34 aside, this product looks really... unpolished, I guess? It's so smooth and plastic-looking; it looks really cheap and unprofessional. Like, I'm almost expecting to find a seam on it somewhere.

Especially in metallics, like-- BD's metallics used to be really pretty, but now they look really lazy and make the toy look like it's poured in some kind of dollar store hard plastic (starin' at you in particular, li'l vibes).

Kage looked better in the Labs than he does as a product, imo, and the quality just keeps declining with each new model. ;; Makes me sad, honestly.

i agree with every letter of this, there aint much going on with it, and it just looks like a cash grab to me.... like it has nothing for it yet lets just slap the BD logo on it and give it a MLP picture and tadaa!!! every brony will want it, like cmon, you get the head in... then all you will feel is that small ring half way down and then your done its so plastic like smooth... a real boring toy i feel like.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Its kinda a toss up for me with Bumble Hooves. I like that he is thicker then Chance but don't like that he is shorter. And he is to Cartoonish for me. I understand the demand for MLP theamed stuff but
Would have rather seen BD spend there time creating a line of Dragon or Dino eggs instead of another horse cock! I mean with your primary lineup being Dragon toys you sight name and logos and your recent capitalization of Dino toys do to the Jurassic park movie. It seems like a no brainer to make a line of EGGS! I've seen countless posts with people wishing for eggs but none for a new horse cock! WTF BD give the people what they want!!! Please!!!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!

Return to “Old News”