Muzzle your excitement!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Muzzle your excitement!

Postby Audax » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:40 am

social media.jpg

Fall is here, and nature is transforming the world around us to welcome all the fantastic change to come. But when it comes to transformation, no creature is more of an expert than the beautiful, powerful Werewolf.

Here at Bad Dragon, there are no shortages on Werewolves, between Hazel, David, and our Wereable, we all pray for the full moon to rise.

But why wait for the next full moon? We thought it would be nice to offer you a new angle on the Werewolf with our Werewolf Muzzle. Try to muzzle your excitement, we have a feeling it will be quite the wild ride!

A mouthful!
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
Chibity

Re: Muzzle your excitement!

Postby Chibity » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:41 am

Definitely a well done modeling job in all the toy's external and internal textures, though I have to wonder how durable the toy itself will be considering how many teared versions of the toy showed up in Adoptions upon its release. Of course, those probably just occurred during the process of making the toy, but it all seems to be around the same spot, so I figure those would be areas worth being careful with when using the toy.
Last edited by Chibity on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:42 am

Well this was a long awaited release, I'm sure many people will be happy by this
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:47 am

This almost needed to be a Monday release to line up with the full moon ><; Oh well, still looks neat.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Kith

Postby Kith » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55 am

Aww, and a cute story too. :3
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:03 am

Hmm. Mixed feelings about this one.

On one hand, its a really well done looking model, the details are super defined, especially that of the fur/skin texture, which wrinkles around in just the right places to give a very realistic look.

I also like the looks of the interior, seems like it would create a pretty interesting feel, and doesn't look like it'd be too prone to tearing. Though the bubbly line on the tongue is a pretty unappealing flaw, and given that its the model they chose for the pictures, one can assume it'll be consistent with the design as opposed to a simple fluke.

On the other hand, minus the interior, it is completely unappealing to me in a sexual manner. Aside from the text, nothing about it seems like it wants to be sexual, its a werewolf, but any lustful intentions don't come through with the model itself from a purely visual standpoint. I can see this being a draw to some people though,even if it isn't to my taste. It just comes across as something I'd rather shoot a few times in the heart with silver bullets than have sex with.

Ah well, to each their own.
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:07 am

You know, I kind of wish I had the bits for this, because I totally love this penetrable. :liplick:

The details are astonishing!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:09 am

Vallus wrote:On the other hand, minus the interior, it is completely unappealing to me in a sexual manner. Aside from the text, nothing about it seems like it wants to be sexual, its a werewolf, but any lustful intentions don't come through with the model itself from a purely visual standpoint. I can see this being a draw to some people though,even if it isn't to my taste. It just comes across as something I'd rather shoot a few times in the heart with silver bullets than have sex with.

Well regardless of if it's inherently sexual or not I, along with others, have a big kink for werewolves. Not only that but it's a pretty standard canine muzzle that a lot of people can customize to their own characters. I can totally see the appeal. I appreciate the amount of detail in this toy, especially with how boring bumble hooves was.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:10 am

Interesting, I've been hoping for a canine muzzle like this for a while! I'm not sure I'm in love with it though...I always pictured more of a typical anthro canine than a werewolf if BD ever did one, so something a bit less snarly (actually it reminds me a bit of that one snarl cockring :P ) but hey that's just me. I wish the design had a bit more femininity to it since even though the description doesn't indicate any particular gender it's kind of hard to picture as female. Maybe just needs the right colors.

Kudos for showing the interior textures from two separate angles! That's something that's sorely needed for these and much appreciated. Textures look interesting if a little subtle, but it doesn't seem like something any of the other penetrables have so that's good (is it just me though or do the textures look upside down? like the bottom would be more fitting on the top and vice versa).

Vallus wrote:On the other hand, minus the interior, it is completely unappealing to me in a sexual manner. Aside from the text, nothing about it seems like it wants to be sexual, its a werewolf, but any lustful intentions don't come through with the model itself from a purely visual standpoint. I can see this being a draw to some people though,even if it isn't to my taste. It just comes across as something I'd rather shoot a few times in the heart with silver bullets than have sex with.

Exactly my thoughts...I have mixed feelings about it too mainly for that reason. It's neat and I love the level of detail, but it's not attractive to me and I think I'd have a hard time using it and feeling turned on XD I'm sure some will go for that but it's not what I had in mind for a canine muzzle. (I'm not great at designs, but when I submitted Zoey to the labs the key points I wanted to have were it being easily male or female and also look playful and provocative instead of something like this). I hope this doesn't dash any future canine muzzle ideas from the labs or BD though since this is feels so far from what else they could still offer.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:13 am

Whelp, there goes my muzzle idea.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it looks ugly as shit for a sex toy? like, it LOOKS cool, but the length of the muzzle just looks....really odd, and the front part looks really SQUASHED. And angry. Like, I don't have a dick, but I don't WANT it around my dick...

plus, when i think furry, I think generic, soft, relatively plainly shaped and happy/lustful muzzle. Not... "angry I want to bite your dick off" :tinfoil: Look at that SNARL and TEETH!

I may be a carpetmuncher, but if I know one thing, its NOT TO USE TEETH! ANGRY BLOWJOB

But as I said, it looks cool for a model. Very detailed and realistic looking.

Damn BD, dats scurry...
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
DarkAhroun

Postby DarkAhroun » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 am

Damn... just when I thought I have them all now...

well, interesting design and very detailed.
But... I don't know. It does not scream sexy to me. The reason is: it looks like a tube and too long for a muzzle. Maybe making the base a little wider and giving it a more head like structure. The Dragon ones are a better overall shape, getting wider in the back.

But the detail and the toy is amazing! And the interior looks like real fun.
I will get this one for sure (because I must collect... )
But maybe they is another one coming soon... just got a delivery of 3 toys yesterday...
Mary, Natascha, Janine, Duke's Butt, JT The Fox, Hazel, Equine Rump, Dragoness Muzzle, Dragon Muzzel, The Anthro Shark, Snowball the Deer, Rowan the Draft Horse, Sugar Star the Pony, Perry the Parasaur, Lily the Raptor, Twitch the Gecko, The Werewolf Muzzle

I have a problem.... must... collect...
reine

Postby reine » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:20 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Also, am I the only one who thinks it looks ugly as shit for a sex toy? like, it LOOKS cool, but the length of the muzzle just looks....really odd, and the front part looks really SQUASHED.

That's what I think, too. :psyduck: The nose and mouth are really small while the rest of the muzzle is really long. A larger, rounder nose + more wolflike lips/mouth instead of a thin :0 would help, imo.

:psyduck:
marcii

Postby marcii » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:21 am

Ahhh I really like this? :bugeyed: I don't have a werewolf kink but I love snarly monster things... I guess I'd call it an ogre/demon/gargoyle monster kink. I prefer the dragonmuzzle for the teeth, so I like this muzzle a lot.;;; I wish I could use it, but hopefully a keychain gets made. I'd buy it in an instant. I understand most people don't like the aggressiveness of the toy, but that's what makes it so appealing to me. I find it super sexy and I love that something like this exists for those of us who, for our myriad of reasons, love scary partners!
Kith

Postby Kith » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 am

*headscratch* I don't get the scare factor myself, but I'll certainly respect that people have that reaction. Too bad I don't have the bits for this.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 am

The Kippy dosen't count as a canine?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 am

marcii wrote: I understand most people don't like the aggressiveness of the toy, but that's what makes it so appealing to me. I find it super sexy and I love that something like this exists for those of us who, for our myriad of reasons, love scary partners!

Don't worry I feel the same way too! The idea of a fierce dominant monster is really exciting to me as well. Maybe that's why I like this so much. I have to wonder if they'll make a "female" variant of this toy.
Last edited by Arumaeruma on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:30 am

I don't have the parts to use this as intended but I love the way the muzzle looks! I can absolutely see this one as the "silicone sculpture" that my shipping invoices tells me I've bought previously :stick:
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:30 am

Eeehhhhhhhh it looks like it's throwing up or gagging
e,e;;
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Sean

Postby Sean » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:31 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Also, am I the only one who thinks it looks ugly as shit for a sex toy? like, it LOOKS cool, but the length of the muzzle just looks....really odd, and the front part looks really SQUASHED. And angry. Like, I don't have a dick, but I don't WANT it around my dick...

Same thoughts here. It looks like they slapped long canine teeth on a human mouth with a canine jaw and it just looks... weird. It's very detailed on both the inside and outside and it actually looks fairly realistic, but the mouth is just a major turn off to the point I wouldn't consider buying it...
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:34 am

Wish the mouth line extended farther back in the sculpt details. Now that it's been pointed out, the small mouth bugs me too.

Otherwise it looks cool. I don't have a use or it though.

Return to “Old News”