Muzzle your excitement!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Faffy the FauxFox

Re: Muzzle your excitement!

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:25 am

r3ddr4g0n wrote:As much as I want to get it for the internal texturing, the outer detail kills it for me. Just a long snout with teeth at the end with no other details. Basically looks like this to me:

hurr_im_a_furr.png

can I use that for october's avatar?

curiouspuppy wrote:
Kith wrote:Oh! That detail shot where the tear is at least shows that the lower canines are indeed present, they're just not separate structures. The gap for the uppers is just larger than I was expecting.

That space is VERY awkward, then. The lower canine teeth should be in front of the upper... Augh! As someone who avidly loves canines, especially werewolves, it's driving me bonkers. :doh:

that is how you tell it's "not feral"
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Kith

Postby Kith » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:02 am

curiouspuppy wrote:That space is VERY awkward, then. The lower canine teeth should be in front of the upper... Augh! As someone who avidly loves canines, especially werewolves, it's driving me bonkers.

I know, but it's better than the teeth being entirely missing. :psyduck: I wonder whether it was an artistic choice or a practical one that caused it... I keep hoping it was a manufacturing concern, but we'll probably never know.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:21 am

The teeth inconsistency is a little bizarre to me as well. Particularly because the character art shows him having six teeth between his canines on the top, and then... five... between his canines, on the bottom? Not an even amount of teeth! But then the model itself has four on the top and four on the bottom, which is completely different from the art, but makes sense for human anatomy (why it's a werewolf). So all in all, it's definitely...

:mystery:
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:44 am

Interesting design and concept, a canine muzzle seems like a great addition too!

there seem to be a few odd looking quirks that might have been done for production reasons or to make it more durable/usable, but it looks like a canine muzzle to me.
:stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
anbread

Postby anbread » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:22 am

r3ddr4g0n wrote:As much as I want to get it for the internal texturing, the outer detail kills it for me. Just a long snout with teeth at the end with no other details. Basically looks like this to me:

hurr_im_a_furr.png

This is exactly what I've been laughing about since yesterday oh my god.

Love the character art, the inner details look awesome, but the outside is goofy as hell.
r3ddr4g0n

Postby r3ddr4g0n » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:42 am

kuroyami wrote:can I use that for october's avatar?

Sure, knock yourself out.
curiouspuppy

Postby curiouspuppy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:06 pm

curiouspuppy wrote: :words:

kuroyami wrote:that is how you tell it's "not feral"

But even in people the lower eye teeth are in front of the uppers... I do think that the 4 teeth instead of the 6 makes it more human.

Something like this would have been PERFECT

Maybe it is a manufacturing concern. I hope so, because then it's more "justified."

r3dd, I love your drawing! Had a great laugh this morning.
Female / 24 / Married / Photographer / Baker
reine

Postby reine » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:34 pm

hurr_im_a_furr.png

HECK THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SEE TOO
:psyduck:
Crystallos

Postby Crystallos » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:34 pm

First off this is not a review I don't own the Werewolf Muzzle nor have I seen it up close.
I just find the new toy look like a joke item almost like vampire teeth. I find it in no way arousing because it looks silly.
Go ahead and do what needest be done... THOUEST
JohnV

Postby JohnV » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:11 pm

I can see the design of the toy for mold simplicity reasons and structural integrity. Looking at the cross sections, the corners of the mouth are modestly thick so it would hopefully not be so prone to tearing there. I think this was applied due to the issues with the dragoness muzzle just tearing on light use because of the shape of the entrance and how thin the corners of the mouth are. If that is the reason for it being done and it does work, then I can forgive a bit of the weirdness in appearance and just marking it as one of those odd fantasy deals.

The internal texture does interest me greatly though, especially the ridges of the throat. Though I will wait for some reviews and extended use commentary to ensure it's durable before getting it. My dragoness muzzle sits in the toy box, rarely used because I'm afraid of doing more damage to it with more play time.
Shia Osaris

Postby Shia Osaris » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Huh? They made another one with teeth acting to stimulate in a manner similar to lips, and with throat detailing... in the muzzle? If they release another canid one, or by gods, a horse muzzle, they damn well better give it proper DSL's, and palate ridges/tongue wrinkles straight to the back. Y'know, like how muzzles work. Unless the intention is for it to specifically emulate a human mouth and throat, which is really boring by comparison and pretty wonky inside the aesthetic structure of a long snout... Anyone else agree or am I weird in the head?
Sean

Postby Sean » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Shia Osaris wrote:Huh? They made another one with teeth acting to stimulate in a manner similar to lips, and with throat detailing... in the muzzle? If they release another canid one, or by gods, a horse muzzle, they damn well better give it proper DSL's, and palate ridges/tongue wrinkles straight to the back. Y'know, like how muzzles work. Unless the intention is for it to specifically emulate a human mouth and throat, which is really boring by comparison and pretty wonky inside the aesthetic structure of a long snout... Anyone else agree or am I weird in the head?

I've always questioned that too, tbh. It may be because werewolves have shorter muzzles since they're literally humans with wolf traits. As for dragons though, that's a good question.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Nixsy_Kitty

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:06 am

I was hoping for a muzzle more in line with wolf features. The lips are not as thin and the nose is different. I get its werewolf muzzle and not wolf muzzle, so its got to be monstrous but it is really scary. More like a baboon/wolf.

I think they should have gone with Vlh32's muzzle.
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs
LucaRyu

Postby LucaRyu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:37 am

Hm. The inside on this toy is probably the best I have seen so far as far as craftsmanship goes. Wow. Its not just a system of ridges in a tube, its really thought out to be like a mouth and such. Really impressed by that.

However the outside is really unappealing to me. I think a lot of the appeal that an anthropomorphic muzzle has is not present in this toy. It looks really damn cool and Im sure it fits others needs perfectly. There is just something about it that doesnt sit well with me as far as seeing it sexually is is concerned.

That aside the outer detail is really on point regardless of how I feel about it. This is a refreshing change in detail and perceivable quality after the Sugar Star/Bumble Hooves models.

Nixsy_Kitty wrote:More like a baboon/wolf.

Omg you are right...that hadnt occured to me. Now i cant stop thinking about DBZ great ape werewolves lol
My FurAffinity

Toys I currently own:
Nox,The Night Drake: Med/5
Cole the Dane: cumtube, Sm/5
Wereable: onesize
Flint: Sm/5
Dragon's Tongue: Large/3
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:05 pm

I dunno, I'm not put-off by the look of it. Could things be changed? Sure. But it's not too big of a deal to me... part of it is just my fantasy and not going to focus on the details too much. And again, gonna be hard to see some of the details while plowing the mouth.
I am slightly annoyed by my order of Teenies Weenies... it's listed as random. When they release a new toy they also include a teenie of that toy if you buy a pack during the new release. Typically, on the order page it'll listed the color as the name of new the toy (eg: Color - Lily). If it's not during a new release the color reads as "random". I sent in a ticket cause I want my wolf muzzle teenie.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Still a little confused why the Werewolf Sale thread hasn't been fixed? :mystery: I know it's only got a day left but still...the picture is a bit misleading and contradicts how the sale works. I'd ticket but the sale would probably be over by the time it was answered.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
shylilbun

Postby shylilbun » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Some kind of demon dong with some slightly menacing character art to boot would open up a few scary doors. ^-^

I can totally get behind this!! :wink:
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 am

I was considering waiting for a review of the Werewolf muzzle, but then I was like, damn it, I'm gonna test it myself FOR SCIENCE XD Especially since there was a ton of flops to choose from. I've been hoping for a canine muzzle ever since they released the two dragon muzzles, and I know I enjoy the hell out of the dragon muzzle, even though these creatures aren't my focus when it comes to fetishes (sorry to all you sexy dragons :blush:). I might prefer a tweaked design, but who knows if and when BD will do another model in this line.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:38 am

shylilbun wrote:
Some kind of demon dong with some slightly menacing character art to boot would open up a few scary doors. ^-^

I would throw all my money at BD if they happened to make a demon dong, that's my dream ;-;
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:03 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
shylilbun wrote:

I would throw all my money at BD if they happened to make a demon dong, that's my dream ;-;

I keep hoping maybe they will around when Doom releases ^^; would be a good opportunity~
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-

Return to “Old News”