Sing the praises of Nocturne!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Sing the praises of Nocturne!

Postby Audax » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:03 am

socialmedia_nocturne2.jpg

From the caverns of the wasteland comes Nocturne the Enderfang! No creature is more dreaded in the wastes, and there are none more powerful or respected.

Nocturne the Enderfang has what it takes to survive out here in this unforgiving terrain, and he is eager to share his survival tips and spiky personality with any travelling strangers brave enough to wander into his territory. After such a long time making it out here, Nocturne has picked up more than a few strategies on how to succeed where others will fail.

Underneath his tough exterior, Nocturne has what it takes to provide you with a ride through the wastes that you won't soon forget. Join the party with Nocturne, journey through the world of tomorrow ready to conquer all that you encounter!

Put an Ender in your fender!

Interested in some first-hand insights of this new release? Check out Ruby Rapture's review for her thoughts and feelings on the design!

And don't forget to check in with Blog Dragon - a fun insight from our side of things will be posted a little later today!

socialmedia_nocturneteenies.jpg

And for a limited time, enjoy a petite apocalypse with your purchase of a pack of Teenie Weenies. You're guaranteed to receive one Teenie Nocturne for every pack purchased before noon on 11/13/15!
Samson

Re: Sing the praises of Nocturne!

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 am

Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:06 am

Wow I love it!
Definitely added to my wish list for sure! That texture, those base spikes, mmmm
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:08 am

And there goes all my excitement. Its literally the exact opposite of what I wanted the deathclaw toy to be.
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:08 am

It looks very attractive, and I'm sure a lot of people will be happy, but It's not one that jumps out at me personally.
My boyfriend might like one though...

It looks a bit like a mix of Spritz and Kage with Kippy's shaft bumps. I really think it's a pretty toy, I just wish it looked like it would work for my body.

I mostly just hope the people who wanted a deathclaw toy are happy!
Last edited by shellerfly on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:10 am

Ohh, I feel torn on this one. Doesn't do much for me aesthetically, but the dimensions of the medium look pretty nice, and the angle of the toy looks as if it might help the toy keep the pressure on all the right places. :liplick:

I'll hold tight and consider it whilst I wait for monies to come in...
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:10 am

The angle/knot reminds me of the adolescent!

Sorry, not anything I'm all too interested, though seeing someone hold/handle it does make it look more pleasing.
I don't dislike it, but it doesn't jump out at me. so we'll see ;3

Also to the people saying/thinking "that's not what i wanted a deathclaw dick to look like, nothing is stopping you from getting a different model and pretending/getting it colored to be a deathclaw dick >XP

edit: also, metallic AND glow in the dark? looks pretty cool, imo! I like the fuzzy effect.
Wonder if they will do it for other toys :mystery:
Last edited by Kinky_Condesce on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
andydandy

Postby andydandy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 am

awwwwwwwww! ANOTHER good design thats just tiny even in XL :(
ravenxsong

Postby ravenxsong » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:19 am

Really wish so many new designs didnt have this extreme angle or lean. Totally not my cup of tea. I've only played the first FO game but hopefully this is what yall were hoping for from a deathclaw toy???
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:22 am

*growls* there are lots of flops that are priced the exact same as a non-flop in the adoptions right now.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:24 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:*growls* there are lots of flops that are priced the exact same as a non-flop in the adoptions right now.

I noticed this too. Might send in a ticket later because there was a nice looking Elden flop I was eyeing up...
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 am

Samson wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:*growls* there are lots of flops that are priced the exact same as a non-flop in the adoptions right now.

I noticed this too. Might send in a ticket later because there was a nice looking Elden flop I was eyeing up...

Yeah, I noticed other flops like that as well.
I hope this isn't becoming a new policy or something :angry:
There are actually a couple Nocturns I would be interested in if they were flop price. but since all but like, 2 of them are still full price. fuck it >:/
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:28 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Samson wrote:

There are actually a couple Nocturns I would be interested in if they were flop price. but since all but like, 2 of them are still full price. fuck it >:/

I feel like it must have been an error of some sort. I'll try and collect the ID numbers for some and send them in a ticket.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 am

I am torn.

On one hand, the bulges and bumps are really appealing to me for vaginal use. I have been waiting for a toy with a 2.5-ish knot, and will definitely be ticketing to find out how much length there is after the knot on the large to see if I can make it over the knot without bottoming out (excited that a large is in my sights again, as I've only attempted a large Crash and had to sell him). I am also happy that we're seeing toys with more taper under the knot. Even if the large is not realistic, I could see being very happy with a medium in firm, even though he'd be a bit underwhelming in size.

On the other hand, *of course* we have another toy whose dimensions are better suited for anal. Also the spikes on the base look badass, but hardly seem usable (they just about kill the possibility of a mini as a plug for me). Also, the curve seems a bit severe and gives me pause, seeing as everyone struggled so much with Stan.

Overall though, I am glad we got our Deathclaw and not our cervix-stinger :laugh:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:31 am

Samson wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Samson wrote:I noticed this too. Might send in a ticket later because there was a nice looking Elden flop I was eyeing up...

I feel like it must have been an error of some sort. I'll try and collect the ID numbers for some and send them in a ticket.

how do you find the ID numbers?
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:36 am

I've been flopping mine around and squeezing it and want to weigh in that the curve isn't all that drastic really. It's just the way the weight is distributed, so it leans over and looks much more severe than it really is. And the girth of it in comparison to the curve/length doesn't make it impossible to straighten out like, say, Stan.

It's not initially what I look for when I buy toys, but it's actually pretty nice now that I have it in my hands. Not everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but I think it's a pretty solid design.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:39 am

Knottery wrote:I've been flopping mine around and squeezing it and want to weigh in that the curve isn't all that drastic really. It's just the way the weight is distributed, so it leans over and looks much more severe than it really is. And the girth of it in comparison to the curve/length doesn't make it impossible to straighten out like, say, Stan.

It's not initially what I look for when I buy toys, but it's actually pretty nice now that I have it in my hands. Not everyone's cup of tea, obviously, but I think it's a pretty solid design.

I'm assuming that's what you got when you ordered the ERROR toy?
interesting!
Any pics?
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:42 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:how do you find the ID numbers?

they the numbers in first row in adoption page, btw if you sort them by id number (higest at top) it sorts them so newested adoptions are at top very handy!
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:44 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:how do you find the ID numbers?

they the numbers in first row in adoption page, btw if you sort them by id number (higest at top) it sorts them so newested adoptions are at top very handy!

Jesus I'm retarded :psyduck:
Thanks!
I always just sort by model and look at what I'm looking for, since flops don't show up on the product page.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:48 am

Ticket sent. I would say I caught around 30 or so, but I bet I missed some.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer

Return to “Old News”