Sing the praises of Nocturne!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Re: Sing the praises of Nocturne!

Postby dasadevil » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Niah wrote:I think I'm going to have to wait on a few female reviews of him before I were to get one.

We do have a review from Ruby Rapture up on our blog :) http://blog.bad-dragon.com/

Check it out under Toy Reviews! :)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:20 pm

dasadevil wrote:
Niah wrote:I think I'm going to have to wait on a few female reviews of him before I were to get one.

We do have a review from Ruby Rapture up on our blog :) http://blog.bad-dragon.com/

Check it out under Toy Reviews! :)

I'm curious about this... How would a reviewer, go about getting a toy in exchange for a totally unbiased review? I've been wondering this for a long while now.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:22 pm

I thought I heard from someone who asked recently that BD was no longer that... guess there was a misunderstanding.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Bakpakgrrl wrote:Just went back and watched Ruby Rapture's review on the announcement, as well as read Audax's update on Blog Dragon of getting <ERROR> into one brave user's hands before release, and I just wanted to point out that this is a very smart move.

It can be difficult to see what's up with a toy just from pictures, and we usually have to wait for reviews if we're unsure, but those are taking longer to be posted and are fewer and farther between because reasons. Letting us see a toy in someone's hands, and finding a fun and creative way to get the new toy out early to an active forum user so we can pick their brain is a very cool thing.

I hope they continue to do stuff like this with new releases!

Indeed very smart move!
Happened to stumble on rolands review of ruby on youtube yesterday and she mentioned having another review up soon wich made me think she must be getting a review sample send of the next.
So i subbed and behold dragon dong review wich was very helpfull seeing it in hand and from plenty of angles.
Maby an idea for BD to add a 3d view/short video on product pages? it really did help me decide it was a toy i whould like.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Oh. It's another anal toy. Sharp head, and doesn't get really girthy until it become unusably long, vaginally, at least if I wanted to use the knot.

It looks cool, but I don't think it'll work for me. Love that the first three sizes are relatively short, just... so narrow, and the head is so pointy. :/
JohnV

Postby JohnV » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Navigator wrote:
kuroyami wrote:something new not on a friday?

This plus the timer for the 8th Blast Radius track has me holding off until Friday. Even if it's just an inventory drop, I'm curious to see what's gonna happen next.

Really hope they add a new toy and it is a female based penetrable. One can hope at least.
EvL

Postby EvL » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:28 pm

I almost bought this anyway:

Image because of that gorgeous gorgeous marble.

But no suction cup, and I am still unsure about the design. :/ So someone else will likely snatch it up!
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:33 pm

hmm a pretty interesting design. I'm not usually draw to long, thin toys but I kinda like the looks of this one. I'm not sure yet about putting it on my wishlist or anything but I'll wait and see :excited:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 pm

EvL wrote:I almost bought this anyway:

But no suction cup, and I am still unsure about the design. :/ So someone else will likely snatch it up!

I affectionately named this one "Nocturne Wood" :smilenox: I hope he goes to a loving home!
Domina et Chimere

Postby Domina et Chimere » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:59 pm

* That's a hella yummy design, and the dimensions actually look pretty female-friendly to me. And the length + girth ratios are great, and knots are always A+ in my book.

Yeah, I think I found something for my monstersona now. <3
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
marcii

Postby marcii » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm

In all honesty, I'm disappointed there's no bee toy...insects are kinda my thing. :laugh: One day, I will purchase and conquer a Xar

I do like this toy, though. I like the dimensions quite a bit, and the shape/texture seems like it would work very well for my body. I may have to give it a try!
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:30 pm

I had plans of getting two toys to represent the dragon planeswalkers from MTG with Vasu being Ugin and Ridgeback for Nicol Bolas, but now i think i might switch vasu out for this guy for ugin I feel it would fit better somehow.
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
MechanicalMermaid

Postby MechanicalMermaid » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:57 pm

So I said this morning I might shop for an ultraviolet GITD toy....think I found it now. :smile:

I love the way the spikes look, even if I probably wouldn't be able to do anything with them. I'd probably get this in a mini, for a warm-up toy. I'm trying to envision how one would look with marbled ultraviolet and halloween black; I didn't really plan on getting another custom so soon, but it would be so pretty if they could do that! I'll have to check out the adoptions first though.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Amaranthe wrote:

I affectionately named this one "Nocturne Wood" :smilenox: I hope he goes to a loving home!

I was poking through adopts again, not long ago and saw that one pop up, right next to a similarly coloured beauty. I actually nabbed this one ahead of a black and white marbled that had previously caught my eye. There were some that were too gorgeous to ignore.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Love it! The texture and bulbous-ness of the shaft/knot looks awesome. I can definitely see this being a Deathclaw's member (especially with those spikes!).

The only thing is that I wish they had come up with a pretty natural color for it that utilized the new violet glow. I mean, the mutagen in the art is even glowing purple! Gah I don't really want to try and think up a custom myself because I always agonize over it too much... :doh:

Ah well, I really like it and will be getting one at some point. :dukeretro:
9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)
foxyboxes

Postby foxyboxes » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:58 pm

I've got this coming in a small 5 firmness. Hooray!

:psyduck: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :psyduck:
Khaat

Postby Khaat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Oh holy hell, that's freaking gorgeous....... I think that just shot to the top of the wish list, but with e suction cup

:smile:
EvL

Postby EvL » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:

I was poking through adopts again, not long ago and saw that one pop up, right next to a similarly coloured beauty. I actually nabbed this one ahead of a black and white marbled that had previously caught my eye. There were some that were too gorgeous to ignore.

Thank you for saving me money! I think I'm'ma get a Xar custom instead, heh. Even though it will mean Even Yet Still More Waiting. But I'll wait and see if they release anything else Friday, first.

still hoping a bit for a short GIRTHY toy with a SC option. :}
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 pm

We wrangled with this XL Nocturne for awhile before finally subduing and adopting him. We could not be more excited:

V3xA0fo.jpg

It does seem like they have scaled back the sizing for these last few releases though. Other XL's are way out of our range, but these we WILL manage :widesmile:

Maybe if there is enough demand an XXL size could be released?
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:55 pm

Oh my god I love this design!

I think it should have a suction cup by default though :D it has a very similar look with Elden but just more like...like it's plump and juicy and Elden looks like if a penis was poetry.

Thank you so much for not putting plates or big scales on the shaft giving it a washboard effect ;_; I will so order this whenever I will get the possibility to do that.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Old News”