Black Friday Details!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
bob123

Re: Black Friday Details!

Postby bob123 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Speak of the devil just had my confirmation email,

Order is three toys and cumlube, they must of finished the one toy orders
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:34 pm

bob123 wrote:Speak of the devil just had my confirmation email,

Order is three toys and cumlube, they must of finished the one toy orders

Same here, just got my shipping notification for my multi-toy order, Bumble and Nox are on their way :D
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Aether

Postby Aether » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Still nothing for me. I had three toys, two normal ones and a Lil'Squirt. Is BD actually working to ship stuff over the weekend?
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:51 pm

I don't think they intentionally ship any orders first, more likely there's simply a bin of toys and a line of boxes and the simpler orders are naturally completed first.
:stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
threarah

Postby threarah » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Has anyone had any standard inventory toys shipped, or is it all Black Friday goodies? :misc1: *Probably missed posts, shoot me if it's already been mentioned*
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:01 pm

threarah wrote:Has anyone had any standard inventory toys shipped, or is it all Black Friday goodies? :misc1: *Probably missed posts, shoot me if it's already been mentioned*

I bought both a black donger and a shot glass at they shipped (if that is what you mean to be asking).
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Aether

Postby Aether » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:29 pm

And now my order has shipped! Bless you, Bad Dragon. This is going to be a heck of a week!
threarah

Postby threarah » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Samson wrote:I bought both a black donger and a shot glass at they shipped (if that is what you mean to be asking).

I meant more orders that didn't have BF dongers, but its helpful to know they're grabbing all sorts of inventory!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Samson wrote:
threarah wrote:Has anyone had any standard inventory toys shipped, or is it all Black Friday goodies? :misc1: *Probably missed posts, shoot me if it's already been mentioned*

I bought both a black donger and a shot glass at they shipped (if that is what you mean to be asking).

Since the mugs are gone, i might grab a shot glass next. I'd be grateful if you posted a mini review/thoughts about it somewhere. I'm worried the image will peel/chip off or something.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Teriath

Postby Teriath » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Perry has shipped and will be here by Tuesday supposedly :D eeeeee so excited! Been wanting to get my hands on that dino butt for a good while now :excited:
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Since the mugs are gone, i might grab a shot glass next. I'd be grateful if you posted a mini review/thoughts about it somewhere. I'm worried the image will peel/chip off or something.

I'll share one, no problem. I don't have a dash washer, so it will be hand washed. I can always make a thread where I periodically update how the image looks with use/cleaning.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:02 pm

I am just happy to see some people got awesome deals. I don't need any more toys right now so I passed this sale. It's a killer deal though at 40% off. I still have to get around to selling some of my ones I don't use because I have a few too many toys collecting dust, so to speak.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Not griping too much, but I'm curious as to why some people's Black Friday orders are shipping out or scheduled to ship already when I ordered some ready-mades on the 25th and they still haven't scheduled them to ship. You'd think them all being adoptions that they'd move them all in the same way and not give Black Friday ones an apparent priority over other orders with adoptions placed *before* Black Friday. :eyeroll:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:16 pm

I ordered a regular inventory toy the night before the sale, and they shipped it out on Friday morning. I also ordered a Black Friday toy that was shipped after 3 hours, so maybe they tried to get both of them out together.
threarah

Postby threarah » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:40 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:I ordered a regular inventory toy the night before the sale, and they shipped it out on Friday morning. I also ordered a Black Friday toy that was shipped after 3 hours, so maybe they tried to get both of them out together.

Thanks~ Makes me a little more hopeful, at least (although if they were shipping throughout today, the poor buggers, maybe there's hope that some more of the standard inventory purchases made before the sale will go through soon).
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:14 am

Niah wrote:Not griping too much, but I'm curious as to why some people's Black Friday orders are shipping out or scheduled to ship already when I ordered some ready-mades on the 25th and they still haven't scheduled them to ship. You'd think them all being adoptions that they'd move them all in the same way and not give Black Friday ones an apparent priority over other orders with adoptions placed *before* Black Friday. :eyeroll:

That is weird :/
What was the cut off date for the freaky fast shipping?
NVM just looked.
"Our Freaky Fast Shipping will not be guaranteed from 11/25 to 12/2. Please keep this in mind when placing your order!"
>:/

Well, both of my orders appear to be "shipped"
I'm assuming just the label is printed and they'll be picked up monday.
I also forgot I'll be gone most of that week :x I don't remember how long shipping takes from BD to my house, but I hope I'm home before they get here, because I don't want my mom opening stuff. Specially since only one of the toys is actually mine!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:22 am

I didn't order more than one black Friday toy, but I did order extra stuff with mey order. I got some Teenies and toy cleaner, and I got my dispatch notice today. With an estimated date of Tuesday.

I'm so excited it has shipped so soon, because I thought the Teenies would have delayed it more than it has.
Valura

Postby Valura » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:15 am

I ordered 2 toys. :excited:
-20% off, because of my firefox crashing like 5 times at the beginning of the sale and because of my handicap (muscular atrophy) I was to slow to get the 40% off.

When I get it ill tell you how much customs are here in Europe.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:58 am

My toy already arrived in Cologne, the expected delivery date is on Thursday but I believe that it might come on Monday or Tuesday already if I am lucky.. that is so fast!! :smile:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:19 am

Valura wrote:I ordered 2 toys. :excited:
-20% off, because of my firefox crashing like 5 times at the beginning of the sale and because of my handicap (muscular atrophy) I was to slow to get the 40% off.

When I get it ill tell you how much customs are here in Europe.

It does actually differ from country to country though. So what you get charged only applies to your own country. Like I am in the UK so it is 20% of the value of the item plus surcharges. Which vary depending on how it has been posted and company used. For example for UPS it is £11.50 GBP and Parcelforce/EMS/Royal Mail it can either be £8.50 or £13.50 GBP.

However I know full well friends in different countries pay a different percentage. I know in Germany and Norway it is higher for example.

Return to “Old News”