Year in Review! :D

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Year in Review! :D

Postby dasadevil » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Socialmedia Year In Review.jpg

Hey guys! :D

I just wanna say that we had a lot of awesome things go on in 2015.. Mostly based around the release of some of our toys, but also with some of the events we did in 2015, and of course.. COLORS!

From now until the 22nd of January, you can purchase all of our special promotional colors from 2015 on compatible toys! :D

Have a look right over here for a full list of the colors! :)

We hope you had a wonderful 2015 and look forward to many more awesome times this year!
Layne27

Re: Year in Review! :D

Postby Layne27 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Eeee, exciting! I know many were hoping for this :widesmile:
Rexamasaurus

Postby Rexamasaurus » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:04 pm

ERMAHGERD ALL THE COLORS!!! :misc1: :excited:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:04 pm

What a great sale! I wasn't sure if BD was going to do it this year because there were so many amazing colors! Thanks for an awesome year, I hope 2016 will be equally as awesome. I look forward to future dongs :smile:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *cue flailing* Thanks to the refund I got from an order from KPP that never happened, I may go ahead and grab the medium Scorn I've been thinking of. Do you all think he would look better in Cherry Cordial, or Opal? I am leaning towards Cherry Cordial, but welcome opinions!

Edit: I think I might end up going with a Cherry Cordial (medium sized) Scorn, and maybe an XL Bumble in Opal.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:12 pm

Called it. Now I'd like to see a dong with: Whore Red - Ruby - Citrine - Pot o' Gold - Perdot -Emerald - Sapphire - Amethyst. That would look cool. And expensive as fuck.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm considering Cherry Cordial on an medium Echo myself.. That colour looks awesome!
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:13 pm

*gross sobbing* Thaaank yooooou!!!!! ;w;
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Ah very cool! Nice to see Slasher Silver in there after it supposedly wasn't offered anymore...I wonder why the change of heart :mystery:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Someone please take my wallet and don't let me spend anything til May :crying:

I bought a bunch of dicks and the regret hasn't set in yet, probably tomorrow morning it will lol :smile:
I seen slasher silver and full spectrum up and my thought processes stopped. Next thing I know I have a cart full of dragon dongs, and in a few months my bf is going to have a box of dicks at his house. (I send my stuff to his house, or my fathers, so I don't have to deal with my mom potentially finding out)
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *cue flailing* Thanks to the refund I got from an order from KPP that never happened, I may go ahead and grab the medium Scorn I've been thinking of. Do you all think he would look better in Cherry Cordial, or Opal? I am leaning towards Cherry Cordial, but welcome opinions!

Well I have a medium Scorn in Opal if you're interested in seeing how it looks on the model
► Show Spoiler

I really like it on Scorn, but then again, didn't you want a Bumble Hooves in Opal?
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:19 pm

I think I grabbed up most of the colors I wanted during the year, but I know lots of people were hoping for this promotion, so good to see BD deliver! 2015 sure had a lot of promotions. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2016. :dukeretro:
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Thank you so much for this BD!~ I think all the colors you guys came up with were creative and beautiful! Hopefully I can pick up something for myself! Maybe a medium Echo is slasher silver or something like that! Or something pretty might just show up in inventory!~ :misc2: :smile: This is so exciting! :buddy:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm

WOOHOO! Was so hoping this sale would make a comeback from last year. It's stretched over a nice period of time, too, so that gives me time to rally my monies and decide what I want!

What to get, what to get, what to get...
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Well I have a medium Scorn in Opal if you're interested in seeing how it looks on the model
► Show Spoiler

I really like it on Scorn, but then again, didn't you want a Bumble Hooves in Opal?

Yup, I did. I may go with an XL Bumble in Opal, and the Cherry Cordial on the Scorn. Opal doesn't look bad on Scorn at all, but I think a darker colour on him might look a bit better, at least for me! Thanks for showing the photo.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Yup, I did. I may go with an XL Bumble in Opal, and the Cherry Cordial on the Scorn. Opal doesn't look bad on Scorn at all, but I think a darker colour on him might look a bit better, at least for me! Thanks for showing the photo.

No problem! Hope you enjoy Scorn as much as I do!
Rexamasaurus

Postby Rexamasaurus » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Phelvia wrote:Someone please take my wallet and don't let me spend anything til May :crying:

I bought a bunch of dicks and the regret hasn't set in yet, probably tomorrow morning it will lol :smile:
I seen slasher silver and full spectrum up and my thought processes stopped. Next thing I know I have a cart full of dragon dongs, and in a few months my bf is going to have a box of dicks at his house. (I send my stuff to his house, or my fathers, so I don't have to deal with my mom potentially finding out)

<looks at phone realizes cart is already full of dongs>
:bugeyed: OH GOD NO!!!
<throws phone across the room>
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:34 pm

*Stares at bank account* C'mon, PayPal; process the damn refund already. XD I'm moving house in just over 2 months, so I want to make sure a custom anything will get to me in time. My last two times it has taken between 7 - 8.5 weeks from ordering to shipping.
SuperSchwiizer

Postby SuperSchwiizer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Omg! Yes!! I totally missed that slasher silver the first time it came around, but it is GORGEOUS... WOW! And I was so broke from holiday gifts last month, I didn't get a chance to get a turquoise for myself. Now's my chance! :misc2: :misc1: :excited:
Toys Owned:
S/5 Rex, S/5 Nox, S/5 Crash, S/5 Roland, Mini/8 Sleipnir, S/5 Moko, Soft TnP Poseidon
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:37 pm

This is really great! I wish I could buy something in Hydrogenous Zone, and possibly Blue and Black too, but I need to remember that I'll have 26+ BD toys and 0 dishwasher(s) when I move in a few months unless I put some money aside now. Ugh, priorities :laugh:

Return to “Old News”