Planetary, intergalactic~!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Tempest

Re: Planetary, intergalactic~!

Postby Tempest » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:39 pm

The idea is fun and the color is really lovely. Very nice! Can't wait to see the other planets as well.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:15 pm

A potentially nice color but I can't tell how it looks from the single photo :unamused: I'm considering a Natascha in that color.
Penetrables comparison: here
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Niah wrote: I can't see myself really getting one either. I've done some more looking and I'm realizing that I'm actually interested a little in Nocturne. I'm keeping an eye on adoptions for a nice marbled one since a custom marble isn't an option for him for some reason. That Crackers sounds very lovely. I like the Loose Cannon color for Tyson, except that it's not metallic except for the base and I don't tend to like non-metallic/matte colors. I love my mini Sleipnir; he's great for warming up. I have a small/5 Sleipnir, but I can only take half of him; he gets too thick where his ridges/folds start. I've got a small/3 in Krampus Present on order and I'm very excited about him. I'm hoping the softer silicon will help me with his girth. I'm likely to keep my small/5 one because I love the texture of what I can actually insert. I'm also excited about my small/5 Scorn (Furry Road); I don't have a toy anywhere close to that shape and he looks very exciting.

I've surprised myself getting into more toys than I originally thought I would. Part of it is due to liking a color on a toy or reading other people's reviews on one and deciding to try it for myself. The small Sleip I impulse bought is a soft, so I figured it'd be a good start to girthy toys, even if I can take a med nox and nova girth wise.

I honestly wish I was more into Jupiter's coloring. It looks so good, but I feel it'd have to have a marble or a fade for me to actually get a toy in it. Same for Halloween Black. I love it but not enough to get a toy in that color alone.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Raya

Postby Raya » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:30 am

I hate how my Virgo planet is Mercury and the color is going to me yellow. :unamused:
I dont care for yellow that much. Oh well.... Im sticking to blue anyway.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:58 am

The colour is interesting, but I wish there were more examples of the colour on different models. BD has used some coloured lights on previous promotion shoots and now I can't unsee that hint of purple as anything but a trick of the light.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:51 am

enostress wrote:The colour is interesting, but I wish there were more examples of the colour on different models. BD has used some coloured lights on previous promotion shoots and now I can't unsee that hint of purple as anything but a trick of the light.

I noticed that too, which is why I am not LEAPING to get it. I see lots of purple but not as much of the green they hinted at and I figure it will look a lot different when it is not back lit so prettily.

fourdays

Postby fourdays » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:18 am

When customizing a toy and selecting Jupiter, the flavor text says, "A soft purple with a pearl green throughout." Maybe the colors are whatever zodiacs land under that planet, with a secondary color of other zodiacs complimentary to them?
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:39 am

Umbral wrote:
Niah wrote: I can't see myself really getting one either. I've done some more looking and I'm realizing that I'm actually interested a little in Nocturne. I'm keeping an eye on adoptions for a nice marbled one since a custom marble isn't an option for him for some reason. That Crackers sounds very lovely. I like the Loose Cannon color for Tyson, except that it's not metallic except for the base and I don't tend to like non-metallic/matte colors. I love my mini Sleipnir; he's great for warming up. I have a small/5 Sleipnir, but I can only take half of him; he gets too thick where his ridges/folds start. I've got a small/3 in Krampus Present on order and I'm very excited about him. I'm hoping the softer silicon will help me with his girth. I'm likely to keep my small/5 one because I love the texture of what I can actually insert. I'm also excited about my small/5 Scorn (Furry Road); I don't have a toy anywhere close to that shape and he looks very exciting.

I've surprised myself getting into more toys than I originally thought I would. Part of it is due to liking a color on a toy or reading other people's reviews on one and deciding to try it for myself. The small Sleip I impulse bought is a soft, so I figured it'd be a good start to girthy toys, even if I can take a med nox and nova girth wise.

I honestly wish I was more into Jupiter's coloring. It looks so good, but I feel it'd have to have a marble or a fade for me to actually get a toy in it. Same for Halloween Black. I love it but not enough to get a toy in that color alone.

I started with a small Crash last July (well, ordered in June and it took a while to make since he was a new model) and my collection quickly grew. I have pretty much every model that interests me. I definitely don't go for color alone since I like to be able to use what I have. And with the cost of shipping and ordering a custom and such, I'm content now to just watch adoptions until a model I want turns up in the right colors.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:53 am

Niah wrote: I started with a small Crash last July (well, ordered in June and it took a while to make since he was a new model) and my collection quickly grew. I have pretty much every model that interests me. I definitely don't go for color alone since I like to be able to use what I have. And with the cost of shipping and ordering a custom and such, I'm content now to just watch adoptions until a model I want turns up in the right colors.

I am totally new to BD, having just begun my odyssey down the slippery slope that is 'silicone sculptures' on New Years :blush: And now I own 4 physically with 2 more in the mail and 4 more being made (one is for the hubby) And one I plan on getting for my birthday. I console my self by saying 'that as far as hobbies and a'dick'tions go there could be worse ones.

Now that I've (HOPEFULLY!) gotten almost all the splurge out of my system and have a plan on getting a flint in the next 5 or so months, I've taken to only browsing the adopts occasionally lest I be tempted by another pretty dong.

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Umbral wrote:I am totally new to BD, having just begun my odyssey down the slippery slope that is 'silicone sculptures' on New Years :blush: And now I own 4 physically with 2 more in the mail and 4 more being made (one is for the hubby) And one I plan on getting for my birthday. I console my self by saying 'that as far as hobbies and a'dick'tions go there could be worse ones.

Now that I've (HOPEFULLY!) gotten almost all the splurge out of my system and have a plan on getting a flint in the next 5 or so months, I've taken to only browsing the adopts occasionally lest I be tempted by another pretty dong. [/color]

Welcome! Yes, there are definitely worse hobbies than collecting silicone toys! That's what I always say: Would you rather me be buying fake dicks, or would you rather me be buying some sort of hard street drug? Not that I would buy the latter, because, um, yuck. >_< Dicks it is! :excited:

Oh! I just noticed you have a Charr as your avvie. Do you still play?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tovah

Postby Tovah » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:18 pm

The pretty Charr reminds me of my own... I haven't had the time (or decent enough connection) to play in ages. Maybe if I set up my desktop though...
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Welcome! Yes, there are definitely worse hobbies than collecting silicone toys! That's what I always say: Would you rather me be buying fake dicks, or would you rather me be buying some sort of hard street drug? Not that I would buy the latter, because, um, yuck. >_< Dicks it is! :excited:

[/quote]

:misc1: :misc2: :excited: Dicks it is!

I recently got back into playing a week or so ago! I am not super serious when it comes to playing but I've been having fun with my Guardian Charr (Avatar pic). I am at a complete loss on what to do with my 80 Mesmer though. :psyduck:

Tovah wrote:The pretty Charr reminds me of my own... I haven't had the time (or decent enough connection) to play in ages. Maybe if I set up my desktop though...

Guild wars is such a pretty game, it is hard to stay away from it, even if it can be frustrating at times. I am lucky to have a bit of time to play and a connection/pc that can run it.

ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 pm

It'd be cool if BD did something for the new planet that was allegedly discovered, the size of Neptune, far off in the Kuiper Belt.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:32 am

ffirebbird wrote:It'd be cool if BD did something for the new planet that was allegedly discovered, the size of Neptune, far off in the Kuiper Belt.

I love the fact they are thinking of calling that planet persephone. I really hope they do, sorry to add that. I'm just a massive geek.
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:39 am

Oh gosh I am seriously in love with this! I love purple and I am an Aquarius so its just prefect! Now I have no idea what model to get this color in. Hopefully I will get some birthday money in the next couple days to spend on dicks. :excited:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Tovah

Postby Tovah » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:04 am

Umbral wrote:Welcome! Yes, there are definitely worse hobbies than collecting silicone toys! That's what I always say: Would you rather me be buying fake dicks, or would you rather me be buying some sort of hard street drug? Not that I would buy the latter, because, um, yuck. >_< Dicks it is! :excited:

:misc1: :misc2: :excited: Dicks it is!

I recently got back into playing a week or so ago! I am not super serious when it comes to playing but I've been having fun with my Guardian Charr (Avatar pic). I am at a complete loss on what to do with my 80 Mesmer though. :psyduck:

Tovah wrote:The pretty Charr reminds me of my own... I haven't had the time (or decent enough connection) to play in ages. Maybe if I set up my desktop though...

Guild wars is such a pretty game, it is hard to stay away from it, even if it can be frustrating at times. I am lucky to have a bit of time to play and a connection/pc that can run it.[/quote]

I love it, its just that I need to get something that I can play it on so I can actually refamilliarise myself. Maybe we should see of we can all meet together sometime if were on the same server types (I'm on a us server even though I'm in Europe)
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:42 am

Tovah wrote: I love it, its just that I need to get something that I can play it on so I can actually refamilliarise myself. Maybe we should see of we can all meet together sometime if were on the same server types (I'm on a us server even though I'm in Europe)

that's what I have been doing as of late, just getting myself familiar with it again. I am on US as well. Emery Bay, though I think we can guest to the other servers of our friends.

Tovah

Postby Tovah » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Umbral wrote:
Tovah wrote: I love it, its just that I need to get something that I can play it on so I can actually refamilliarise myself. Maybe we should see of we can all meet together sometime if were on the same server types (I'm on a us server even though I'm in Europe)

that's what I have been doing as of late, just getting myself familiar with it again. I am on US as well. Emery Bay, though I think we can guest to the other servers of our friends.

I was an Ehmry Bay player too!
Audax

Postby Audax » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Tovah wrote:
Umbral wrote:

I was wondering why that sounded familiar, then I realized that's the server I'm on. :) I haven't played in maybe two or three years, but I really enjoyed the game when I needed a break from FFXI. But now I'm hooked on FFXIV, so I'm not sure if I'll end up playing again. D:
Tovah

Postby Tovah » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Audax wrote:
Tovah wrote:
Umbral wrote:

I was wondering why that sounded familiar, then I realized that's the server I'm on. :) I haven't played in maybe two or three years, but I really enjoyed the game when I needed a break from FFXI. But now I'm hooked on FFXIV, so I'm not sure if I'll end up playing again. D:

I've tried FFIV but it didn't really stick with me. I may try it again at some other point though.

Return to “Old News”