Where's your Water Buffalo?

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Where's your Water Buffalo?

Postby Audax » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:05 pm

What do you mean you don't have a Water Buffalo?! If your life lacks a buff bovine boy, Tyson is just the bull for your china shop!

socialmedia productartwork tyson.jpg

He's got the depth and substance not found in most new companions in today's world. Long, moderately girthy, mildly textured and containing a thin taper, Tyson has what it takes to give you quite the wild ride!

Tyson is an excellent choice to guard your body! With a quality and charm rarely seen with most Bad Dragon designs, we are quite sure that he will have many pleasant surprises for our discerning customers!

Night watchman!

socialmedia productartwork tyson 2.jpg

In addition, you can grab a Teenie Tyson with your purchase of a Teenie Weenie pack for a limited time. Don't miss your chance to grab a tiny version of this big fellow!

That's no bull!

Tyson Teenies Smallfeature.jpg
Tyson Teenies Smallfeature.jpg (48.34 KiB) Viewed 6274 times
fourdays

Re: Where's your Water Buffalo?

Postby fourdays » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:06 pm

There it is, folks! And what a gorgeous specimen, too!! :widesmile:
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Water Buffalo are hawt. (:

Sadly, this is clearly an anal toy, and I don't play in the department, so I'll have to pass. Definitely looks like a real pleaser if you are into that though! :smile:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:10 pm

That character art's amazing.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:13 pm

I love his character art and the Loose Cannon color is rather lovely (loving that gold base and the sloppy seconds dripping down), but the toy itself doesn't hold that much appeal for me, sadly. He's way too long by the time he gets thick enough for my liking (medium at minimum and that's still too thin). I'll unhappily have to pass on this guy; unless I can put that Loose Cannon color option on other toy. :smile:
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

I do love the character, hawt
But I too, with my lady bit play, shall pass on this one
Pechallai

Postby Pechallai » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:16 pm

BEGONE BD, YOU FOUL TEMPTRESS!

I've been hoping for a long toy that doesn't taper out to the diameter of a freaking softball since I discovered the site like 4 years ago. I can do length. I can't do girth.

BUT I CAN'T SPEND MY MONIES NOW

I NEED THOSE MONIES FOR A CAR

BD Y U DO DIS
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:20 pm

I spit my coffee out reading "the size of a softball" because I too feel the same way lmao

Even though I only do lady bit play and not backdoor, I would think about passing on this but... I really love the fact that he is long, not insanely girthy (like a softball taper) and just... I mean, there's not an insane amount of texture. My lady bits won't complain!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 pm

This a beautiful toy! It is perfect for those who are beginners to fantasy, those who don't like alot of texture, beginners to anal, beginners to depth play, and those experienced with it! It is great and the loose canon coloration is gorgeous!~ The character and character are is fantastic! Very well done and I was wondering when we were going to get some bovine action around here! :smile: Thank you BD very great start to the new year! :buddy:
Last edited by stuck-on-the-knot1 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Very hot character art ! Unfortunately, since I am very insensitive in my lady bits and I need heavy texture to feel anything, I don't think I would feel anything from it. I really love this type of toys, like equine ones, aesthetically, but it doesn't do much for me sadly.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Definitely interesting, but not really for me. Likely going to pass, mostly because not even the XL has enough girth for me, and this is clearly an anal toy, and my butt probably couldn't handle more than a small, anyway. *Has enough anal toys*
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
silvring

Postby silvring » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:23 pm

The spike fur border between the shaft and base looks pretty nice.
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Makes me wonder, though... water buffalo can be considered oxen. An ox toy coincides nicely the zodiac theory going around, but Ox is not the first animal in the lineup. So either Tyson is a stand-alone, or they're releasing them all in no particular order. :scheming:
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Vitani wrote:Water Buffalo are hawt. (:

Sadly, this is clearly an anal toy, and I don't play in the department, so I'll have to pass. Definitely looks like a real pleaser if you are into that though! :smile:

That was my thoughts actually.

It doesn't look like it would be as much fun as some of the other toys vaginally. So it is not my cup of tea personally. I guess my wallet is going to be happy about that.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 pm

huh, such a small story. is it going to change? shame the serve and protect color isn't on small
Last edited by Faffy the FauxFox on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
JoeMamaIsFat

Postby JoeMamaIsFat » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:29 pm

:nomnom: I can get down on with this if I ignore the artwork. I mean... Water Buffalo? Really? Should have gone Minotaur. Just sayin'. Head cannon powers.... ACTIVATE. :misc12: :misc12: :misc12:
Aether

Postby Aether » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:36 pm

I'm on to your Veggie Tales reference, BD. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Love this guy's character design. The toy itself won't do anything for me, but it looks great!
Audax

Postby Audax » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Aether wrote:I'm on to your Veggie Tales reference, BD. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Love this guy's character design. The toy itself won't do anything for me, but it looks great!

IT'S BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR WEEKS. \o/
Ormy

Postby Ormy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Love the art, but just wish the base showcased those big balls. As it stands the base seems off to me. Also for a toy advertised as depth I wish it had more to offer than the xl chance I already have. Love the new designs just wish they all had a bigger version cause a lot of the newer models all seem to cap out their xl's at Large sizing for older models.

Guess I will pass, but its a great job none the less. Good thing too Canada's dollar is awful right now. :P
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Aaaaand we have the first toy in the Zootopia lineup!
image.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting a small. Should be really gentle for anal!
ImageImage

Return to “Old News”