Love is in the air!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Love is in the air!

Postby Audax » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Valentines Day Socialmedia.jpg

Stuck looking for the perfect way to express your love for your significant other while simultaneously giving them something that is 100% body safe? Still looking for that perfect Valentine's gift for your naughty friends or loved ones? Look no further!

All month long we will be offering five fun Valentine's colors sure to inspire some exciting passion in the boudoir. This year's Valentine's Colors are: Blossom Pink, Whore Red, Dark Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, and Cherry Kisses.

Happy Valentine's Day, from our hearts to yours!

U R 2 CUTE~!
Kaiser

Re: Love is in the air!

Postby Kaiser » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:24 pm

6 Colours? whore red, blossom pink, dark chocolate, cherry kisses, cherry cordial is 5......typo?
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:26 pm

I think you meant "5 colours". ;)

A bunch of good ones, for those who missed the sale earlier this month. I already have a Cherry Cordial Scorn in the works.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
sevvymercer

Postby sevvymercer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:28 pm

That Janine looks fantastic. If i didn't already have one on the way, i would probably have to get one made :smilenox:
Rexamasaurus

Postby Rexamasaurus » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Apparently I jumped the gun, I order a Cherry Cordial Twitch as part of the Year in Review and got it yesterday. :widesmile:
sevvymercer

Postby sevvymercer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:33 pm

HungryStray wrote:I feel like Cherry Cordial looks gorgeous on just about anything, and Blossom Pink is soooooo much prettier than Fleshy Pink, ugh. <3
Kaiser wrote:6 Colours? whore red, blossom pink, dark chocolate, cherry kisses, cherry cordial is 5......typo?

Has to be some kind of typo, I agree.

it would appear that it was a typo, as Audax edited it to say "five" colours.
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:42 pm

So if we're just gonna repeat last year's holiday and birthstone colors (garnet for January is also available), what was the point of the Year in Review promo?
So, you put it in, and then work it a little bit.
-Bob Ross
sevvymercer

Postby sevvymercer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:50 pm

HedonismButt wrote:So if we're just gonna repeat last year's holiday and birthstone colors (garnet for January is also available), what was the point of the Year in Review promo?

I would assume that it was for the impatient. I'm unaware of the specifics for that promo but was it all available colours from the last year?
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:54 pm

sevvymercer wrote:
HedonismButt wrote:So if we're just gonna repeat last year's holiday and birthstone colors (garnet for January is also available), what was the point of the Year in Review promo?

I would assume that it was for the impatient. I'm unaware of the specifics for that promo but was it all available colours from the last year?

Yep. Same 5 colors for V-Day. And the birthstones are being repeated as well apparently. There are these new zodiac colors, but so far not into them. But it's only been one so far.
-Bob Ross
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Blossom pink is awesome.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:57 pm

sevvymercer wrote:

Pretty much. I didn't want to wait until October, to get opal. And there were no guarantees that colours would even be repeated, so I jumped on cherry cordial, for my Scorn, who I had to order that early into the year anyway, if I wanted him before moving house.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HedonismButt

Postby HedonismButt » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Don't get me wrong though, I kind of appreciate another opportunity to grab some of those colors. I was only able to pick up an opal and an alexandrite during the promo. But on the other hand, I was looking forward to something new.
-Bob Ross
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 pm

Mmmm that cherry cordial is so lovely, and the cherry kisses janine is MPH!
I might have to get something small in cherry cordial in with my order soon hmmm :liplick:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
3TK

Postby 3TK » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:27 pm

I saw it as an easy way to do a custom-mix without the extra cost of a color being "out of season".

I mean, what other time was I able to mix Halloween Black, Diamond, and Turquoise at their base prices all on one toy with the only extra cost for it being a custom marble split? Rinse and repeat for other colors you can think of. :blush:

Garnet and the V-day promo colors just don't seem very special right now since they came back-to-back with the Year End sale (especially since the V-day promo colors kind of secretly stuck there :scheming: ). They'll be missed once they're gone...unless another Year End sale comes along. :laugh:
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:28 pm

I've always been a sucker for Whore Red...idk why but it's just to pretty to me.

That being said though, I don't normally do solid colors but I'm about to make an exception. (finally)
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:10 pm

The available colors are standard fare except for Blossom Pink, which is in fantastic semblance to cherry blossoms.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
sherwoo1

Postby sherwoo1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Can someone help me figure out how to purchase the sale item???? Thanks in advance!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 pm

sherwoo1 wrote:Can someone help me figure out how to purchase the sale item???? Thanks in advance!

It's the color thats on sale, not the actual toy.

Configure your own toy, then choose one of the sale colors listed (usually at the bottom of the color list) and for the next month they will be free/at a discount.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:20 am

I am actually really glad they are re-doing the birthstone colours. Since it gives me time to save up for the ones I really want, and I really want my own birthstone too. However there were other special colours that I doubt will be repeated again. So I guess that was also the point of the promo; as well as being able to get anything now rather than it waiting for it to come along again.
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:47 am

I've always liked blossom pink but idk if I would get it on anything.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer

Return to “Old News”