Mars Ascending!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Mars Ascending!

Postby Audax » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Socialmedia Mars Ascending.jpg

The Jupiter color will be leaving our solar system soon, ready to be eclipsed by the next phase of the solar cycle. Before that happens, Jupiter and Mars will blend into one with our limited edition Mars Ascending color, marbling Jupiter's beautiful purple/blue with Mars' red. Don't miss your chance to grab this cusp marble!

Interplanetary!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Mars Ascending!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Since today's release isn't anything I am particular gaga for, (sorry!) I'm now trying to decide what I'd like to get this colour, on. I wonder how he'd look on a large Apollo...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Since today's release isn't anything I am particular gaga for, (sorry!) I'm now trying to decide what I'd like to get this colour, on. I wonder how he'd look on a large Apollo...

I think it'd look great on an Apollo. Right now I'm rather relieved that there's not much I especially want.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Niah wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Since today's release isn't anything I am particular gaga for, (sorry!) I'm now trying to decide what I'd like to get this colour, on. I wonder how he'd look on a large Apollo...

I think it'd look great on an Apollo. Right now I'm rather relieved that there's not much I especially want.

Same. The new designs are... OK. Neither of them are my "thing", but that's cool. I still wanted Jupiter on something, too, so I guess this colour is a way for me to sort of have it! haha. I definitely need to decide on it, soon, before it goes away. I was almost thinking, too, that a Pretzal would like nice in this colour scheme, but that model seems to flop a lot.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Like RD, not really excited about the new models (sorry), but I absolutely adore this colour! Definitely hoping to see some popping up in the adopts page sometime! :smile:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:

Same. The new designs are... OK. Neither of them are my "thing", but that's cool. I still wanted Jupiter on something, too, so I guess this colour is a way for me to sort of have it! haha. I definitely need to decide on it, soon, before it goes away. I was almost thinking, too, that a Pretzal would like nice in this colour scheme, but that model seems to flop a lot.

Jupiter is really lovely. Pretzal also wouldn't be bad. I was sort of thinking of a Clayton in this color since he'd give some nice texture and isn't knotted, but I really should probably wait a bit. I'm glad I don't care for Austin. His art is nice, but the toy doesn't appeal to me much.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:59 pm

I really love tbe idea of blendibg the colors, and this is beautiful! Now, what ro get it on...
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:01 pm

This is a gorgeous color and a wonderful idea, but... why didn't they repost the planetary alignment chart with the new color's thread? The old "Planetary, intergalactic~!" thread has been taken down, but the content is still there, so I hope no-one minds if I paste it in here?

s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Wow, that's so pretty!! :bugeyed:
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:05 pm

That is so beautiful!~ :smile: Plus it is awesome to see them blending the planetary colors together! Such a beautiful and great idea!~
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Niah wrote:Jupiter is really lovely. Pretzal also wouldn't be bad. I was sort of thinking of a Clayton in this color since he'd give some nice texture and isn't knotted, but I really should probably wait a bit. I'm glad I don't care for Austin. His art is nice, but the toy doesn't appeal to me much.

Doesn't he flop a lot though? There were about 12 Pretzals (same colour, firmness, everything) recently, most in flops. I don't have experience with that model either...not sure if I could handle that curve.

I looked at Apollo's page, and I think the large wouldn't work for me: He's too long for me to take vaginally. 7.50" seems to be my stopping limit. Not sure I could go 8.50". However... large Xar is just right in the length department! Think it would look good on him?
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:Jupiter is really lovely. Pretzal also wouldn't be bad. I was sort of thinking of a Clayton in this color since he'd give some nice texture and isn't knotted, but I really should probably wait a bit. I'm glad I don't care for Austin. His art is nice, but the toy doesn't appeal to me much.

Doesn't he flop a lot though? There were about 12 Pretzals (same colour, firmness, everything) recently, most in flops. I don't have experience with that model either...not sure if I could handle that curve.

I looked at Apollo's page, and I think the large wouldn't work for me: He's too long for me to take vaginally. 7.50" seems to be my stopping limit. Not sure I could go 8.50". However... large Xar is just right in the length department! Think it would look good on him?

Ah, I'm not sure. I was mainly agreeing that he'd look good in the Mars Ascending or Jupiter colors. I've got a medium/5 Pretzal (off adoptions). I can take about half of him right now because of his shape and how wide he gets towards the base. I do think Mars Ascending would look good on Xar. I think he does well with marbles. I've been considering a small Xar, but I worry that he might overlap too much with my other toys. I don't know though. I keep watching adoptions, but small/5 Xars that are also pretty seem to drop rarely.

Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Ooh I quite like this! I kind of want to get it on a Sleipnir... have to think about it for a bit though.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:40 pm

I like the idea of combining the colours and this looks nice (even though I'm not a big fan of purple) but if later on there's a green/yellow or green/blue marble... That I'd be all over!

Now if only I knew how to interpret that chart to figure out if that's likely to happen or not? :mystery:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:45 pm

One of the good things for this release, bunny and fox :unamused: but at least we got a cool new colour and coins :widesmile: Wonder how this would look on a large gryphon :liplick:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:49 pm

I love this color! Ahhh. I'm normally "meh" over the special colors, but this one is so beautiful...
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Oooh, that pretty, rusty red color makes me super hopeful for the Aries/Mars coloration. Gonna pass on the cusp color though, since I already have Jupiter and I'm planning to get Mars. :wink:
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:00 pm

omg! It looks just like a planet! I am in love!
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:57 pm

It looks...silky? Very aesthetic colour
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Wow pretty :widesmile:!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Old News”