Mars Ascending!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Mars Ascending!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 pm

OK; I think I am going to go for a custom in this colour, but what should I go for?

My current choices:

Xar, Nova, Terra, Pretzal, or Clayton.

Who do you think would look the best in this colour? Currently leaning towards a large Xar.

Edit: Flint may be in the running, now, too. Gah; decisions!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Niiiice! Jupiter didn't do much for me but Mars... that's what I'm talking about. I probably won't order a custom but I'll watch adoptions closely to see if any of these drop.
Penetrables comparison: here
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:OK; I think I am going to go for a custom in this colour, but what should I go for?

My current choices:

Who do you think would look the best in this colour? Currently leaning towards a large Xar.

I think it will be like turqouise and Krampus present and IMHO look good on just about anything.
Penetrables comparison: here
laviss

Postby laviss » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:26 pm

i love this colour so much but i've already spent so much recently :crying: i'm praying they'll do a year in review and bring this colour back at the end of the year
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Well I am relieved. I am not a fan of red on toys (or in general) So I know my wallet will be safe for the Mars block and well into Mercury. (Nothing against those colors, they just don't appeal to me) Of course it is all subject to change when the colors come out if they are marbling the two. No.... I fear for my wallet through the Venus->Jupiter blocks.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:OK; I think I am going to go for a custom in this colour, but what should I go for?

My current choices:

I actually think the large Xar would look amazing in this coloring! :widesmile:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:27 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:

My current choices:

I actually think the large Xar would look amazing in this coloring! :widesmile:

I agree, I think it would seem like a good match. It would all look very space like.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:45 pm

Fortunately the only toy I want is a certain penetratable so couldn't get this. Which I'm okay with... the color doesn't do anything for me. Sure it's interesting, but not something I want on a toy.
Besides I'm waiting to see what they'll do for Venus (which I believe is for Libra).
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:52 pm

How lovely! I could totally see getting myself a Flint in this color. Or maybe Sleipnir... but there are other things that I need to buy before I buy another toy.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Meer

Postby Meer » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:15 am

Oh yes I love this! I was gonna get Jupiter but I missed it. I hope I don't miss this too. It's perfect!!

The only toy I want right now that I don't already have a totally custom idea for is Twitch. I couldn't think of any color I wanted on Twitch. I was gonna get Jupiter on Twitch, but kinda hesitated, cuz solid color... I'm glad I did!! Because the addition of that rusty red makes it PERFECT for Twitch, It just fits him so perfect! I think.

I would have never thought of using those two colors together, so unusual. Good job BD!

Thankfully I don't want either of the new toys, so my wallet won't hurt TOO bad, if I just get Twitch for now and of course some Teenies.

I agree this would also look awesome on a Pretzal or Xar!

Xar isn't my taste though and I'll be waiting quite a while before I can even think about using a small Pretzal. Plus, I want him in something greenish.
~Meer
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:56 am

This coloring is as beautiful as my wallet is empty! :stick: :widesmile: :crying:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:45 pm

I was going to do a large Xar in this, but alas, split wide firmness is not compatible with this colour option. As squishy as soft toys are coming out as, these days, I don't think a 100% soft toy, is a good idea. I really want that firmer base. Drats. Oh, well!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I was going to do a large Xar in this, but alas, split wide firmness is not compatible with this colour option. As squishy as soft toys are coming out as, these days, I don't think a 100% soft toy, is a good idea. I really want that firmer base. Drats. Oh, well!

Maybe a split marble, Jupiter base and Mars Ascending shaft?
That's more expensive, but you'd get the colors in your prefered firmness.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I was going to do a large Xar in this, but alas, split wide firmness is not compatible with this colour option. As squishy as soft toys are coming out as, these days, I don't think a 100% soft toy, is a good idea. I really want that firmer base. Drats. Oh, well!

Hmm... maybe. I wonder if a black base would look good with it.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

Hmm... maybe. I wonder if a black base would look good with it.

I'd say black looks good with everything ;-)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

I sent a ticket and asked about it. Looks like it will be a 30 dollar custom colour, so that isn't too bad I suppose. This is going to be my last order for a while, so I need to make darn sure it's something I really, really want. The colour is so pretty though.

Edit: I almost can't see black with it for some reason, even though it goes with everything. It just looks weird, when I try and visualize it.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I sent a ticket and asked about it. Looks like it will be a 30 dollar custom colour, so that isn't too bad I suppose. This is going to be my last order for a while, so I need to make darn sure it's something I really, really want. The colour is so pretty though.

Edit: I almost can't see black with it for some reason, even though it goes with everything. It just looks weird, when I try and visualize it.

What if you put Jupiter as the base color? I think that would look neat and also match the shaft.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:What if you put Jupiter as the base color? I think that would look neat and also match the shaft.

It's the same price as with a black base, so I suppose I could. I'm just really indecisive on this one, for some reason.

Edit: I did it!
dootdoot3

Postby dootdoot3 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Maaaaan is this gorgeous. Wish I had the money for an Elden in this color!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:33 am

Is it red or copper over purple? Someone posted a pic of theirs that looked more like copper than red. It could've just been their camera.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “Old News”