Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
User avatar
yiffany
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:01 pm
Gender: Freemartin

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby yiffany » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:57 pm

aw, no guaranteed teenies this time :(
User avatar
Amaranthe
Posts: 2466
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:01 pm

yiffany wrote:aw, no guaranteed teenies this time :(

Yeah, I thought that was weird! Although neither of the full sized toys are for me, I think an Alice teeny would be really cute.
User avatar
Deored
Posts: 1095
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Deored » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:46 pm

I know I'm late to the party.

I may get Austin in XL. Considering the size (or lack thereof) the taper before the knot might be a good trainer. I've got a guardian I can't tie yet. And Alice seems she might be a good ride.
User avatar
fourdays
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby fourdays » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:16 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
yiffany wrote:aw, no guaranteed teenies this time :(

Yeah, I thought that was weird! Although neither of the full sized toys are for me, I think an Alice teeny would be really cute.

Agreed. I don't have the 'equipment' to use Alice but I would adore a teeny, or even a keychain, of one!
That being said, both my partner and I are stoked at the release of the much-anticipated bunny vagoo, and he will most certainly be getting one.

Also, is it just me or does Alice look like it has some sort of hymen going on?
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Also, about the "doesn't have a clit" thing, it might just be my eyes but in this picture it looks like she does, it's just kind of hidden. It'd be nice to have a picture of the opening being spread apart (like mary used to have on her page).
Image
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Kimmo
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am
Gender: CIS Male

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Kimmo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:49 pm

If anyone hasn't posted about this, the carrot thing might be a reference to the artist of the art.
One happy tear for a good friend.
Dragoncatclem
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Dragoncatclem » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:54 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Dragoncatclem wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I don't know if anyone posted this, but there was a video review of this toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvD-ANE ... e=youtu.be

I thought it was interesting how she talked about Bad Dragon sizing down their toys recently. The toy also looks a lot more unappealing in person than it does on the promo page. It's way too cartoony and boring looking for me.

Really tired of ruby rapture tbh :eyeroll: I had some interest in Austin, but shes so obnoxious to watch for me and repetitive and boring and fake (imo). Its probably the filter she uses on her videos but wow the toy does look a lot less interesting in the vid than in the photos. Just like a bigger, longer Chico honestly

I haven't been able to watch any of her videos. I'm trying to take into consideration that I might just be being a jealous woman, but she does rub me the wrong way and I dislike how it feels like she's trying to be flirtatious with anyone watching the review. I get that sex sells and everything but I've seen a couple BD reviews on Youtube and they sell it like it might as well be a stereo system which.... if I were being honest, it's what I prefer. Give me specs, give me experience, give me unbiased opinions. Her "in exchange for an honest review" is where I stop watching every time because you know full well that she's going to ham it up at least a little. -Sighed.-

Honestly. I feel like 1. She only does the review exchange for the free toy and 2. BD only keeps doing bevause shes conventionally attractive and "mainstream" and "normal". Really irks me
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
User avatar
alphys
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:17 am
Gender: Who knows?!

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby alphys » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Watching BD reviews is sort of a hobby of mine; I watch any and all.

Except for Ruby Rapture. For some reason, whenever I see her videos I actively groan. She's not terrible, she just isn't a very good reviewer. It'd be nice to see someone else doing BD reviews fairly often too.
User avatar
Charizard
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Charizard » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:29 am

alphys wrote:Watching BD reviews is sort of a hobby of mine; I watch any and all.

Except for Ruby Rapture. For some reason, whenever I see her videos I actively groan. She's not terrible, she just isn't a very good reviewer. It'd be nice to see someone else doing BD reviews fairly often too.


Same. At the very least she needs to organize her thoughts before she begins, or make cliffnotes or something :stick: I can't listen to her at all.
User avatar
White Cynder
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:12 am

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby White Cynder » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:36 am

I actually like Austin! He seems to have a good size for beginners, definetly on my list! :misc2: :widesmile:
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Akanisen » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Charizard wrote:At the very least she needs to organize her thoughts before she begins, or make cliffnotes or something :stick: I can't listen to her at all.

Agreed. See, most reviewers (especially ones that have been reviewing toys for years) have a few common rules that I doubt she follows: use it multiple time (commonly at least 5 times even if you don't like the toy), write out everything you're going to say, and slowly work on it over the week or however long you're testing the toy. Once you've done that then it should be passable.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
LadieSadie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: California

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby LadieSadie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Willow wrote:I had to zoom in, but, yeah, it's a carrot.
Maybe pubic hair shaped like a carrot.

... oy, wonder how many people are going to all up in arms about the art. Here we go again.

I don't really know what to say about Alice. I mean, there's hardly any detail on her. Just a slit. As much as I love bunnies and that flirty little tail... I'm not getting this. Compare this to Lily's entrance.
I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me. We'll see.


It really does just look like a sleeve of silicone with little more than a hole through it. I could be more into it if the outer lips were framed by some cool fur texture. For now, it's just not my thing.

And who put all the work into the original artworks on the product pages?? Please credit the artist, BD. :(
User avatar
Faffy the FauxFox
Posts: 2423
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 am
Gender: the unfun version of female
Location: NJ

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:09 pm

the cocksheath's ripples do seem to be like the Austin. why is Force of Nature color as it is existing? the purpley and the popcorn butter fur?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Alexiasis
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:41 pm
Gender: Femme

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Alexiasis » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Maybe it's just me but there's something about Alice which seems underaged. Kinda creeps me out
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Alexiasis wrote:Maybe it's just me but there's something about Alice which seems underaged. Kinda creeps me out


It's just the very cartoon-y nature of the design/artwork. People thought the same thing of Sugar Star, but it is NOT the case.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Kinky_Condesce
Posts: 1164
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:32 pm

e29.jpg
e29.jpg (20.86 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
User avatar
alphys
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:17 am
Gender: Who knows?!

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby alphys » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Austin actually isn't Bad Dragon's first fox.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090520075521/http://www.bad-dragon.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=278&category_id=60

They share a few features. Huh. Other than that, they're totally different.
User avatar
Willow
Posts: 4223
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am
Gender: MtF
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Willow » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:03 pm

alphys wrote:Austin actually isn't Bad Dragon's first fox.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090520075521/http://www.bad-dragon.com/cart.php?target=product&product_id=278&category_id=60

They share a few features. Huh. Other than that, they're totally different.

*puts on rose-colored glasses*
Ah, that brings me back. Such a simpler time. People could leave their holes unlocked.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
User avatar
DragonDestroyer
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Gender: male & female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby DragonDestroyer » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Charizard wrote:
alphys wrote:Watching BD reviews is sort of a hobby of mine; I watch any and all.

Except for Ruby Rapture. For some reason, whenever I see her videos I actively groan. She's not terrible, she just isn't a very good reviewer. It'd be nice to see someone else doing BD reviews fairly often too.


Same. At the very least she needs to organize her thoughts before she begins, or make cliffnotes or something :stick: I can't listen to her at all.


I am glad to see other people feel the same as I do on this matter.

I have no problem with BD sending free toys to people in exchange for reviews, and I think it is great that they try to have reviews up on Day 1 for releases.

I totally get trying to appeal to a broader audience via sponsored reviews from cam girls.

I also see why they avoid sending free toys to forum members and those already active in the community. We already ARE customers, and will find out about the new releases anyways. Plus they avoid the shitstorm of "playing favorites" accusations.

But WHY, OH GOD WHY, do they use the exact same girl for everything? :angry:

There is no shortage of cam girls out there who use cheap dildos every day, some with massive followings already.

Surely most of Ruby's audience has already seen at least one of her BD reviews and knows about the toys now. Why wouldn't they send toys to different girls on different sites and get exposure to a different audience? :doh:
User avatar
The Winter Fire
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:41 pm
Gender: Male who lacks a dick

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby The Winter Fire » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Dragoncatclem wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Dragoncatclem wrote:Really tired of ruby rapture tbh :eyeroll: I had some interest in Austin, but shes so obnoxious to watch for me and repetitive and boring and fake (imo). Its probably the filter she uses on her videos but wow the toy does look a lot less interesting in the vid than in the photos. Just like a bigger, longer Chico honestly

I haven't been able to watch any of her videos. I'm trying to take into consideration that I might just be being a jealous woman, but she does rub me the wrong way and I dislike how it feels like she's trying to be flirtatious with anyone watching the review. I get that sex sells and everything but I've seen a couple BD reviews on Youtube and they sell it like it might as well be a stereo system which.... if I were being honest, it's what I prefer. Give me specs, give me experience, give me unbiased opinions. Her "in exchange for an honest review" is where I stop watching every time because you know full well that she's going to ham it up at least a little. -Sighed.-

Honestly. I feel like 1. She only does the review exchange for the free toy and 2. BD only keeps doing bevause shes conventionally attractive and "mainstream" and "normal". Really irks me


I like her reviews, even if she isnt completley honest she still talks alot about how each toys works with female anatomy, which is quite helpful. My issue is that she's the only person who bad dragon is sending toys for reviews. There are plenty of other, more skillful reviewers they could be reaching out to and giving us diverse reviews. Management at BD really needs to get their shit together on multiple things right now, that's all I'm saying.
Last edited by The Winter Fire on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue

Return to “Old News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests