Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
sapphire

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby sapphire » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:11 pm

I feel like her reviews are getting better with each video. When I started reviewing my toys I didn't put enough detail in them but now I feel like I am improving with that quite a bit. So perhaps her reviews will keep improving. That said I would like to watch different reviewers for diversity's sake.
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm not into either of the toys AT ALL, but, I'm still super stoked for Zootopia. :psyduck:
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:20 am

That awkward moment when you see Bad Dragon toys that have the same name as family members. I don't know why since they are common names, but it always makes me wince seeing them by their official names. Just don't want to think about family or really close basically family friends that way.

The dong on the character art looks a whole lot different than the toy itself, I wonder why that is. I am glad to see they did a more human-ish and stylized toy though. It sort of looks like foresekin in a way which I find sexy. I may have to pick up a mini when I have the money to.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:35 am

DraconianWolfess wrote:That awkward moment when you see Bad Dragon toys that have the same name as family members. I don't know why since they are common names, but it always makes me wince seeing them by their official names. Just don't want to think about family or really close basically family friends that way.

I have that issue but with show characters I don't really wanna think of in "that" way

*cough*stan*cough*
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:32 am

DraconianWolfess wrote:That awkward moment when you see Bad Dragon toys that have the same name as family members. I don't know why since they are common names, but it always makes me wince seeing them by their official names. Just don't want to think about family or really close basically family friends that way.

The dong on the character art looks a whole lot different than the toy itself, I wonder why that is. I am glad to see they did a more human-ish and stylized toy though. It sort of looks like foresekin in a way which I find sexy. I may have to pick up a mini when I have the money to.

I'm on the list of those people now, my biodad is named Perry.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:24 am

One of my closest friends is named Echo. I haven't told her she shares a name with a dick, lmao.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Alakime

Postby Alakime » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Personally, I would love to get a set of coins. But guess what? Shipping still costs $22. Um. No. I am not paying 4x the amount of the product for shipping...
Please, please please. Fix your shipping rates. I would love to chip in on more of your guy's products. but DAMN that shipping tho. :bugeyed:

As fas as the newer designs go I am pretty neutral, i like some of the new ones. I do like the look of Austin, as for the rabbits design, I feel like it has such a simple design, although it can also be "elegant" in some terms too.
ImageImage

Click the eggs
Current toy collection of 15
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:35 pm

My Dog's name is Apollo....

Needless to say, I can never even consider buying that model now. I wish BD would quit naming everything, and just leave things like 'The Faerie Dragon' 'The Enderfang' ect.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:40 pm

In-case people didn't notice, BD posted this on Twitter. (Picture of the "swag" posted below from the Twitter if you don't want to click the link.)

I guess if you buy a Neon Savannah item you have a chance to get some extra thing. (This includes buying an Austin, Tyson, or Alice.)

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:41 pm

3TK wrote:In-case people didn't notice, BD posted this on Twitter. (Picture of the "swag" posted below from the Twitter if you don't want to click the link.)

I guess if you buy a Neon Savannah item you have a chance to get some extra thing. (This includes buying an Austin, Tyson, or Alice.)

Interesting. I bought a ready made Tyson, Friday. I'll let people know if I got something extra in the box, when it arrives.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:46 pm

3TK wrote:In-case people didn't notice, BD posted this on Twitter. (Picture of the "swag" posted below from the Twitter if you don't want to click the link.)

UGHHHHHHH WHY AREN'T THESE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?! I would buy those magazines in a heartbeat! :excited:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Vitani wrote:My Dog's name is Apollo....

Needless to say, I can never even consider buying that model now. I wish BD would quit naming everything, and just leave things like 'The Faerie Dragon' 'The Enderfang' ect.

Me too, honestly. I can't even imagine if they named something after one of my pets, bleh. I think they do it to make the characters more personable, but it makes for some awkwardness for sure.

Niah wrote: One of my closest friends is named Echo. I haven't told her she shares a name with a dick, lmao.

Oh no lol. It would be awfully surreal to see your name on the page of a fantasy dong.

kuroyami wrote:I'm on the list of those people now, my biodad is named Perry.

So incredibly awkward. I wish they could just stick to naming them after species instead, or using names that are incredibly uncommon for people or pets these days if they had to go with names.

Akanisen wrote:I have that issue but with show characters I don't really wanna think of in "that" way

*cough*stan*cough*
► Show Spoiler

Oh my gosh I had not even thought of that either. You are so right. I hope they never make a character named Morty, that would be super creepy considering the character is like 15, even calling one Rick wouldn't be AS awkward. A bit off topic, but how is Gravity Falls? Is it worth watching from an adult's perspective? I like some Adventure Time, there are episodes that are really kiddish that I'm not really into, but the ones that are more serious or add some adult humor that will go over the kids' heads I like.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I have that issue but with show characters I don't really wanna think of in "that" way

*cough*stan*cough*
► Show Spoiler

Oh my gosh I had not even thought of that either. You are so right. I hope they never make a character named Morty, that would be super creepy considering the character is like 15, even calling one Rick wouldn't be AS awkward. A bit off topic, but how is Gravity Falls? Is it worth watching from an adult's perspective? I like some Adventure Time, there are episodes that are really kiddish that I'm not really into, but the ones that are more serious or add some adult humor that will go over the kids' heads I like.

To answer your question, I'm going to quote my friend when I first showed him Gravity Falls: "This is a Disney show?!"

lol but yea, Gravity Falls was moved off of Disney Channel and to Disney XD for a reason. It honestly seems more like something you'd see on CN, it's easily one of my favorite shows.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Akanisen wrote:To answer your question, I'm going to quote my friend when I first showed him Gravity Falls: "This is a Disney show?!"

lol but yea, Gravity Falls was moved off of Disney Channel and to Disney XD for a reason. It honestly seems more like something you'd see on CN, it's easily one of my favorite shows.

That's neat to hear. Thank you for the response, I will have to check it out.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Niah wrote:

One of my closest friends is named Echo. I haven't told her she shares a name with a dick, lmao.

Echo is a
"we're not calling it a taun taun but it is" right?
__________________________________________________________________________________
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 pm

kuroyami wrote:
Niah wrote:

Echo is a

Yeah, it's a Tauntaun.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Niah wrote:
kuroyami wrote:
Niah wrote:

Echo is a

Yeah, it's a Tauntaun.

Except in this case, it's a "Snow Strider" because, you know... copyright laws and all that. If BD had actually called it a Tauntaun, they would have been immediately sued.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:49 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:
kuroyami wrote:

Echo is a

Yeah, it's a Tauntaun.

Except in this case, it's a "Snow Strider" because, you know... copyright laws and all that. If BD had actually called it a Tauntaun, they would have been immediately sued. [/quot

yah the "we all know what it is but the name makes a copyright more than anything"

and I am assuming people don't view them as something "sexy" anthro or not. "oh this toy shares your name it's a badass werebear-dragon" or something, and then you got that.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:01 pm

kuroyami wrote:and I am assuming people don't view them as something "sexy" anthro or not. "oh this toy shares your name it's a badass werebear-dragon" or something, and then you got that.

Well considering the HUGE amount of people (myself included) who find Xenomorphs sexy (anthro and not), I'm more than willing to bet there are quite a few people who find tauntauns sexy.
badabada

Postby badabada » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:56 pm

I wish Bad dragon would stop jumping on movie and game tie ins..the dinosaurs were about the only ones with much appeal to me, they seemed unique, and the fall out campaign actually had a ton of effort put into it, but now they truly just feel like lazy money grabs. They get less detailed and thoughtful with each release...the lack of descriptions and having the character art at the end just solidifies it for me. And from a intellectual property standpoint I feel like they've been treading very dangerously... but I guess it's working out for them as long as they don't actually call it what it is.

I just want the tentacle to be redone :stick: damn zootopia!

Return to “Old News”