Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
3TK

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby 3TK » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:22 pm

dasadevil wrote:As you guys have figured out, we've added some stuff to the website :) Enjoy

:bugeyed: Those shirts!

I was already planning on (eventually) shelling out for a "Do Everything" shirt. I may have to do some thinking. Some of those new ones are really cool!! :dukeretro:
Nightguy

Postby Nightguy » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:30 pm

That Jersey looks pretty dang awesome, but the huge Bad Dragon writing on the back is stalling me from buying it!
Last edited by Nightguy on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male / Straight / Single / 27 / Denmark / Data-Dragon

Own Toys: 16 - List in Spoiler - Owned 20+ so far!
► Show Spoiler
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:30 pm

The pins are so cute ahhh! I want the group shirt too! Kind of waiting to see if there are any new colors coming out first though since it's almost my birthday ^^
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Kith

Postby Kith » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Nightguy wrote:That Jersey looks pretty dang awesome, but the huge Bad Dragon writing on the back is stalling me from buying it!

Yeah, that's what's stopping my husband too.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Nightguy

Postby Nightguy » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Kith wrote:
Nightguy wrote:That Jersey looks pretty dang awesome, but the huge Bad Dragon writing on the back is stalling me from buying it!

Yeah, that's what's stopping my husband too.

That front logo is just so pretty!
But I do prefer people to either know where it's from or just assume it's a cool dragon logo. :c
Male / Straight / Single / 27 / Denmark / Data-Dragon

Own Toys: 16 - List in Spoiler - Owned 20+ so far!
► Show Spoiler
Kith

Postby Kith » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Nightguy wrote:That front logo is just so pretty!
But I do prefer people to either know where it's from or just assume it's a cool dragon logo. :c

Agreed on all counts. It's a fun jersey otherwise.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Layne27 wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Layne27 wrote:For anyone interested here's how my Austin came:

That is so cool! Can you do some pictures of the inside of the Magazine please?

There actually isn't an inside, its just one page, front and back.
But here's a better picture of the front to read

I just realized, I wonder what happens when you scan that QR code?

That top right corner :crying: :laugh:
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, Dug through the packaging material. Found this little bunny hiding from me and the train ticket.

DSCF0820.JPG

DSCF0819.JPG

DSCF0823.JPG

DSCF0824.JPG
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
TRexx
Gender: Male | in real live straight | in fantasy Bisexual | single

Postby TRexx » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:17 am

The extras are so nice.
I thought about buying a XL Austin in "Surprise Me". But I already ordered a XL chance and medium Flint.
Maybe I'll settle my mind this afternoon.

I've watched the film "Zoomania"/"Zootopia", and must say, that I quiet like it. Haha, there is even a Breaking Bad reference and some jokes, only grownups will understand.
I'm not a furry, but I really enjoy the art.

It is great, that BD follows such things as Fallout, Starwars and Zoomania.
But what I'm not a fan of are the short stories of the toys and that the Artwork is not credited and in the last picture of the product site.

Other than that... :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: BD
My Collection
► Show Spoiler
alphys

Postby alphys » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:21 am

I'm really starting to miss the stories honesty. They sort of fleshed out the world, and they were pretty fun to read. The only product art that might make people somewhat uncomfortable if shoved right in their faces on the page is the tentacle's, and even then, what else would the art even show if that wasn't the case? And if they're trying to "broaden the audience", then I honestly somewhat don't understand; it's pretty easy to just sort of scroll past the story, you know.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:18 am

That jersey shirt, even with the back logos, I need it :bugeyed:
But price + shipping to europe.... : (
TRexx
Gender: Male | in real live straight | in fantasy Bisexual | single

Postby TRexx » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:That jersey shirt, even with the back logos, I need it :bugeyed:
But price + shipping to europe.... : (

Same here, price and shipping to europe :crying: . But also, that Bad Dragon is written as a whole on the back :/.
But for real... I wouldn't wear a jersey either.
My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:44 am

My new water bottle taking a ride at work.

► Show Spoiler
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Not sure about the whole collectibles thing.

I mean, yeah the bottlecaps and the lunchbox were one [two] thing, but now it just seems I dunno... cash grabby? 2 months later mostly everyone's going to forget about the movie. I'm not saying it's a bad movie (I don't plan to see it though), just people move on. The t-shirts are okay... nothing special. But some of this stuff just looks like stuff you'd only put on/take with you to a con. Coins and pins and [understandably] a badge holder.

Yeah, I know: bitch, bitch, bitch.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:47 am

Willow wrote:Not sure about the whole collectibles thing.

I know, I bought the water bottle cause well I needed one, and I don't know why I bought the coins....but now that I have them I fully plan on using them for playing some drinking games.

It's like when shopping at the supermarket. You always add some random stuff near the checkout for the impulse buy. :stick:
► Show Spoiler
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:56 am

Willow wrote:Not sure about the whole collectibles thing.

I mean, yeah the bottlecaps and the lunchbox were one [two] thing, but now it just seems I dunno... cash grabby? 2 months later mostly everyone's going to forget about the movie. I'm not saying it's a bad movie (I don't plan to see it though), just people move on. The t-shirts are okay... nothing special. But some of this stuff just looks like stuff you'd only put on/take with you to a con. Coins and pins and [understandably] a badge holder.

Yeah, I know: bitch, bitch, bitch.

Nah, I get ya. The coins especially look very... 'loseable'? I can't imagine them being very entertaining, especially when I'm trying to find them down the back of the sofa.

The only thing I really have my eyes on is the full-colour character group artwork shirt. It's just a really nice bit of furry artwork, nobody would make the connection to Bad Dragon unless they knew about it anyway (and were probably already a fan), and I've yet to get a furry shirt. Might grab a small and hope it's the right size. :nerdy:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 am

lol You are actually surprised by this?
BD has been more subtle cash grabby for awhile now.
It annoys me when companies hop on the bandwagon, and use OTHER popular media to sell their products...lol like, don't even try to be original or anything.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Next order I'm getting some of those pins if any left. So tempted by that jersey too :dukeretro:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:54 am

why are they named what they are named? the character. how do they think it when it happens. the creation of a new toy.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:09 am

$10 for one pin. Not sure if the "complete set" includes Tyson or not, because it costs $25, which would mean each pin is $8.33...which imo still is a lot of money for a pin. And shipping for me is $13 sooo yeah I don't want to pay $38 for something I'll wind up losing probably (I lose tiny things like this). I feel like this or the coins would be better as just a thing you find in your package like the candy corn or bottle caps.
We got a lot of shirts for this event, which a few are nice, I'll admit if I had money I'd buy either the jersey or full group artwork t-shirt. The waterbottle I could get behind. Not sure about the coins/pins/badge holder, it looks like someone just was like "huh what else can we slap this label on that people will buy"? :misc4:

I feel like BD could've pushed this Zootopia themed event a lot better. For the merch, let's see....at least for the Fallout one, we got CD's, a poster, alternate care-sheet (the one we have now has a faux magazine for the care-sheet but only if you buy a Zootopia themed item which looks like they're trying to push those that want it to buy themed items) and their lunchbox. Not sure what BD could've sold otherwise for Zoo...would've liked it if those "magazines" could be bought as posters, maybe decals with the "do everything" slogan (or stickers), MAYBE some kind of "trading cards" with bios/synopsis of the characters for this promotion and maybe a couple others. (As a side note, since I was gonna say "maybe little plushes" what about that darn Duke plush? I want that ;_; )

As for the toys, I do find these three alright, can't really complain about them. Austin looks different enough from the other canines. Though I find it weird how they don't treat Austin like their typical BD characters, instead just saying; our Austin dildo
Alice though......I thought that ALL the toys could have their intensity and tightness changed by firming your grip? OR covering the hole in the back to make it tighter? Anyways, she does have a decent amount of detail, though subtle. She isn't just a hole, there's a tail, the carrot...thing, her cheeks n bumhole, and then her coin-slot vagoo. So she's detailed decently, just not prominent. Though her interior looks really...plain? I'm not a guy so maybe someone else can vouch for me but it looks like there's hardly anything to feel in there....
I see Tyson as Chance but without much detail so he's smoother. I like the hair on the base, was a nice touch.

Though for the love of god please don't keep shirking on stories and throwing the character art (and give artists credit) in the back of the image gallery BD. I don't want to jump on the "bitching wagon" since I already said my point earlier, but can we have something that isn't based on popular media? We're due for a lab contest at least. :misc6:

Return to “Old News”