Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
yiffany

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby yiffany » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:05 pm

+1 to the general disappointment in de-emphasizing the story and art

I'm mildly tempted by the pins only because I have a v religious/conservative relative who also happens to be a Disney pin collector. It would make me happy to slip those in her collection :widesmile:
But I can't justify that combined product and shipping cost for a joke that only I would be in on.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:08 pm

I, for one, like that they've put the character art at the back. Given that they're selling a toy (and not really a character), it makes sense to me that the toy comes first. I think this is one of the situations where they can't please everybody... :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:41 am

blushingkitten wrote:I, for one, like that they've put the character art at the back. Given that they're selling a toy (and not really a character), it makes sense to me that the toy comes first. I think this is one of the situations where they can't please everybody... :(

This. I do like the art well enough but the toys are what I'm here for and unlike the stories at least it's still there. It seems logical, to me, to put it last but then again I didn't really mind clicking past the art and on to the toy pics either when I had to do so.

Either way it takes all of a second or two to switch between them so...
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 pm

saying "our Austin" does make it sound like, somewhere there are other Austins, or perhaps it makes it personal, friendly, and not "the Austin" more welcoming? and in case anyone does have a non fox Austin, it's "ours is different!"

like how some cafe might say "our cake" and not "the cake"
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
L00p

Jersey Inbound

Postby L00p » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi! I'll be receiving an Austin, jersey, and the coin set tomorrow. I'll try and remember to post pics!
Naughty Panda

Postby Naughty Panda » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:22 am

Huh. I like how even with the cheapest shipping option one pin and a set of coins actually costs more in shipping to ship within the continental US than the price of the items themselves is!

(Though I suppose there's an opportunity there for somebody more business-y than me to buy a big pile of them and resell the sets at a slight markup with cheap shipping... Even after the markup, the savings in shipping costs would probably mean most people come out ahead, and the reseller could make a small profit after covering their own initial shipping costs...)
L00p

Re: Jersey Inbound

Postby L00p » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:11 am

L00p wrote:Hi! I'll be receiving an Austin, jersey, and the coin set tomorrow. I'll try and remember to post pics!

Got 'em! here you go.

► Show Spoiler
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:06 am

L00p wrote:
L00p wrote:Hi! I'll be receiving an Austin, jersey, and the coin set tomorrow. I'll try and remember to post pics!

Got 'em! here you go.

That jersey looks a lot nicer with someone wearing it! What did you think of Austin? :smilenox:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 pm

:nerdy:
L00p wrote:

Got 'em! here you go.

► Show Spoiler

Oh nice! I like the Jersey actually. Might pick one up. Also did your box come with any of the "magazine" stuff? :blush:
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm

L00p wrote:

Got 'em! here you go.

► Show Spoiler

Wow that jersey looks super nice! How well would you say its made? Does it feel durable? Also, what size did you get and how does it compare to other size shirts you have? What materials does it say its made out of? Sorry for so many questions! They don't have a size chart or much info and I really want one! :laugh:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:27 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Wow that jersey looks super nice! How well would you say its made? Does it feel durable? Also, what size did you get and how does it compare to other size shirts you have? What materials does it say its made out of? Sorry for so many questions! They don't have a size chart or much info and I really want one! :laugh:

I second all of this!

I have been entertaining the idea of getting one, maybe, but I am a bigger girl and have a very large bust, usually lending me a lot of trouble when it comes to generic-sized shirts.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I second all of this!

I have been entertaining the idea of getting one, maybe, but I am a bigger girl and have a very large bust, usually lending me a lot of trouble when it comes to generic-sized shirts.

Here ya go, here is a size in inches of the shirt.

I believe it is taken around the bust:

S(34-37)
M(38-41)
L(42-45)
XL(46-49)
2XL(50-53)
3XL(54-57)
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:42 pm

dasadevil wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I second all of this!

S(34-37)
M(38-41)
L(42-45)
XL(46-49)
2XL(50-53)
3XL(54-57)

Thanks for this! Is this just for the jerseys, or does it apply to the other shirts as well?
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm

kt~ wrote:
dasadevil wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I second all of this!

S(34-37)
M(38-41)
L(42-45)
XL(46-49)
2XL(50-53)
3XL(54-57)

Thanks for this! Is this just for the jerseys, or does it apply to the other shirts as well?

It is only for the jerseys :)
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:02 pm

dasadevil wrote:
kt~ wrote:
dasadevil wrote:

S(34-37)
M(38-41)
L(42-45)
XL(46-49)
2XL(50-53)
3XL(54-57)

It is only for the jerseys :)

Haha thanks Dasa these are really helpful! :widesmile:
L00p

Postby L00p » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:16 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Wow that jersey looks super nice! How well would you say its made? Does it feel durable? Also, what size did you get and how does it compare to other size shirts you have? What materials does it say its made out of? Sorry for so many questions! They don't have a size chart or much info and I really want one! :laugh:

This is a quality jersey made by "TEAMWORK Athletic Apparel" (Says so on the tag). It feels like I'll own this shirt for quite awhile. I got it in a size 2X, and as you can see from the pictures, it hangs a few inches below my jeans' waistline, so it's larger than most of my other 2x's. The tag says that it is 100% Polyester!

BONUS: The holes in it are sizable, unlike many casual jerseys. Make sure you wear a shirt underneath of it!

Phelvia wrote::nerdy:
Oh nice! I like the Jersey actually. Might pick one up. Also did your box come with any of the "magazine" stuff? :blush:

Yes! I got a "welcome to Neon Savannah" card and the little "Popufur magazine" cover.

Elli wrote:That jersey looks a lot nicer with someone wearing it! What did you think of Austin? :smilenox:

Austin is my shortest toy to date (The large has a usable length of 7.57 inches, 9 inches overall) but his knot is the perfect size. My large Rex takes a lot of prep work, but Austin can be used during a shower!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:46 pm

dasadevil wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I second all of this!

S(34-37)
M(38-41)
L(42-45)
XL(46-49)
2XL(50-53)
3XL(54-57)

Could you please list the sizes for the normal shirts as well please? :psyduck:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:18 am

So my shirts got here....

► Show Spoiler
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Wow, thanks for posting pics of the shirts and the jersey. They're actually really nice.

I'm kind of torn by the jersey though, I really like it, but I doubt I'd wear it in public. And I don't wear jerseys at home either (not a sports fan).

I did just order a packet of coins and a "Do Everything" shirt, because let's face it, the shirt is hilarious without being overly suggestive, especially with Disney pushing the Zootopia "Try Everything" idea, complete with images of gazelle Shakira and her stripper tiger dancers. Maybe I'll muster the courage to wear this to Disneyland someday.

Did anyone else order a Do Everything shirt and have a pic of it to share yet?

Also, a couple of thoughts and suggestions about this promotion:

1. Sizes on the shirts and jerseys--is there anywhere on the product sales page that shows the sizes measurements of these items? Because I'm not seeing it. It would be nice for customers to know the size measurements of these, plus are they male/female/unisex sizes? Being a female customer, I can wear men's sizes if I know the measurements. There are many people I know who will not order clothing online if it does not have measurements listed (too many bad experiences of getting clothing made overseas with mystery sizes).

2. I'm kind of disappointed BD didn't have a temporary release of the Moko toy to coincide with Neo Savannah. Yeah, the extra drops in the adopts are nice, but it would have been better to be able to customize a toy.

Other than that, the promo items are cute and I hope the Big Mouse doesn't sue BD over this.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
secret_wolf

Postby secret_wolf » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Seeing tyson am i the only person who thought of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltG37Bbx1qk Does that make me a bad Furson?

Did I ruin anyon's childhood? :smile: :stick:

Return to “Old News”