Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
HornyUnicorn

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby HornyUnicorn » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:18 pm

So, I just got my Do Everything shirt and other Neon Savannah goodies...the Do Everything shirt is not white like it looks on the product page. Its actually a light gray color, which I'm perfectly ok with, because I'd rather have the shirt in a color other than white anyways. It also has the little Bad Dragon head logo on the back near the collar, similar to the other BD shirts.

Here's a pic of it compared with a white long sleeved shirt:
doeverythingtshirt.jpg

Also, my other Neon Savannah stuff that came with this order, and a Hibernation sale Moko:
neongoodies.jpg
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
Sheepboy

Postby Sheepboy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:46 am

Aww yiss, I was super excited for a buffalo dong and since I saw Chance I wished for another long toy :stick:

I don't get the complaining about canide dongs by the way. Despite Razor and Cole they never look similar and knots are hot. I know so many other companies who have like 5 different canide toys and they look more similar to each other than what BD makes. And literally all other toys BD sells have similar shapes, just different structures so... :eyeroll:

Anyways, I jusst ordered Austin for the waifu and I got myself Tyson, I am super excited for the toys to get here :laugh:
A simple "hello" could lead to a million things Image

Icon and mini icon in signature by the wonderful Chibity here on the forums

Want to buy (feel free to DM if you sell them; EU preferred):
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:22 am

Sheepboy wrote:Aww yiss, I was super excited for a buffalo dong and since I saw Chance I wished for another long toy :stick:

I don't get the complaining about canide dongs by the way. Despite Razor and Cole they never look similar and knots are hot. I know so many other companies who have like 5 different canide toys and they look more similar to each other than what BD makes. And literally all other toys BD sells have similar shapes, just different structures so... :eyeroll:

Anyways, I jusst ordered Austin for the waifu and I got myself Tyson, I am super excited for the toys to get here :laugh:

Good choice ^^
Got myself a Large Austin and a Medium Tyson, I really like both :widesmile:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Sheepboy

Postby Sheepboy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:23 am

Lipton wrote:
Sheepboy wrote:Aww yiss, I was super excited for a buffalo dong and since I saw Chance I wished for another long toy :stick:

Good choice ^^

Maybe my girlfriend will let me try Austin, too, hehe :smilenox:
A simple "hello" could lead to a million things Image

Icon and mini icon in signature by the wonderful Chibity here on the forums

Want to buy (feel free to DM if you sell them; EU preferred):
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 am

Sheepboy wrote:
Lipton wrote:

Good choice ^^

Maybe my girlfriend will let me try Austin, too, hehe :smilenox:

Hehe I would share with my girlfriend but she struggles with both :stick:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.

Return to “Old News”