Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Jasmine

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Jasmine » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:00 pm

I'd like to see some more pink hued Naturals in the future :) I agree, the purple/yellow combo is very similar in Austin, Nocturne, and Roland.

I'm trying to think of where the purple Poker Chip color on Alice is referenced. The Red Dress is Jessica Rabbit, for sure. Classic Cameo could be any grey/white rabbit, from Bugs Bunny to the new one in Zootopia. No beige for Lola?
ImageImage
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Saw this coming miles away :buddy:
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to expect of Alice. I do like the design, with the exception that it could have had a bit of clit to give it a bit of detail. The inside looks rather gentle. Curiouse for what that gently ribbed texture might do. I might very well get this one as the next toy.
Though... is that a tear already in the last picture? Or is it just some dirt that got caught?

Austin made me wish I would dare some anal play. I like the look of it and the knot doesn't look too bad either. Maybe I'll take the risk.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Scorpio wrote: :words:

Oh sheesh yeah :psyduck: That totally looks like a tear
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Scorpio wrote: :words:

Oh sheesh yeah :psyduck: That totally looks like a tear

Great job, bd.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:30 pm

I kinda like these toys really :3 Austin looks nice and subtle, if it wasnt for the knot I'd definitely jump on that :stick:

I'm all alone here waiting for a long textured toy with a crest and no knot xD
But it seems that short and thick should be the next release, since that's much more wanted by the majority :widesmile: ill see how I feel about them when I get my Kage.
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:39 pm

I personally feel like the smooth, 'cartoony' look is rather intentional on their behalf.

They're clearly supposed to be Zootopia toys, and like with Sugarstar and Bumble--those toys were also of similar style.
Not a lot of detail, intentionally 'cartoony'. So that's obviously an intentional thought that went in to the designs of these toys.

As for the lack of descriptions on the character pages...that may also be intentional as well..
Given that in the past, toys with this kind of art style and inspiration have gotten a lot of backlash.

So they may have decided to not include any kind of story with the characters for fear of upsetting the userbase like before.

(I'm also in the group of short and girthy next please!)
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:41 pm

flowercrownfox wrote:I personally feel like the smooth, 'cartoony' look is rather intentional on their behalf.

They're clearly supposed to be Zootopia toys, and like with Sugarstar and Bumble--those toys were also of similar style.
Not a lot of detail, intentionally 'cartoony'. So that's obviously an intentional thought that went in to the designs of these toys.

As for the lack of descriptions on the character pages...that may also be intentional as well..
Given that in the past, toys with this kind of art style and inspiration have gotten a lot of backlash.

So they may have decided to not include any kind of story with the characters for fear of upsetting the userbase like before.

Yeah I can (kinda?) excuse this one since it's based off a cartoon (and the pony ones obv.)

But Tyson? Nocturne? Roland? And Echo? Seems to be a new trend unfortunately.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm really sad we have yet another canine toy :eyeroll:
Well at least Alice is unique!
krazyokami

Postby krazyokami » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Did we really need another knotted toy? How many times can you keep revamping a canine dick? Haha. These ideas are running a bit slim.
I did easily recognize the artist.
I'm surprised there were no Deadpool colors.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:01 pm

krazyokami wrote:I'm surprised there were no Deadpool colors.

I was at first too, then I realized Deadpool colors would be too similar to their "Bad Dragon" color.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Akanisen wrote:The designs are ok. My only question, what is this supposed to be :psyduck:
Pubic hair I'd guess, but if that's the case it doesn't look like it...

Hear me out here...it looks like a relief of an insect (except it has no legs) :psyduck:
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Samson wrote:Austin's wrinkles made me think of a worm. :bugeyed:

Well... I cannot unsee now :psyduck: (though that doesn't really turn me off). Your profile pics fits perfectly though to your statement XD

Same here...(discreetly gestures to my signature)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:06 pm

enostress wrote:Hear me out here...it looks like a relief of an insect (except it has no legs) :psyduck:

Oh god it does! I already wasn't sure if I liked that toy or not, and while I don't hate it, now seeing that I no longer even slightly want it :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Vitani wrote:Austin looks really promising! The knot shape looks fantastic, and theres plenty of shaft to still thrust with, and a nice not-too-over-the-top texture!

My only gripe is that...again, it looks too smooth, cartoomish and...bland? I've come to love BD for it's hyper attention to detail, but in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Agree!
I would love if Austin had more of a faux knot and had a girthier shaft. Like have the knot sit at the base without the stem, so its there for asthetic, is still a canine cock, but isn't knot focused.

It looks more like a werewolf to me than david, but not as "human with a knot" like EEs werewolf.
I wish the knot was a little more...defined? Again, it's that cartoonish/bland look.
Hmmm, I'll just have to wait and see. Nothing I'm clamoring for, but I like it :liplick:

Also why does the bunny not have a clit? It looks like a damn coin slot. If it had a clit and maybe SOME tiny bit of lip detail I'd love it.
Still wanting a custamizable human shaped vag :eyeroll:

Wasn't too interested in the zootopia lineup when Tyson was first announced and all the speculation, but I hope we get more soon, as these are interesting!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Akanisen wrote:
enostress wrote:Hear me out here...it looks like a relief of an insect (except it has no legs) :psyduck:

Oh god it does! I already wasn't sure if I liked that toy or not, and while I don't hate it, now seeing that I no longer even slightly want it :psyduck:

Whoops...well if a) I were in the market for a penetrable and b) I wasn't sure about the design, I personally probably wouldn't have seen that as a gamechanger. Kinda reminds me of the Egyptian reliefs which are pretty cool.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:16 pm

enostress wrote:Kinda reminds me of the Egyptian reliefs which are pretty cool.

And it's now a consideration once again if I can get BD to color that part separately XD But I already want a few penetrables, so me not wanting a specific one isn't a big deal (JT is currently top of my want list).
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Akanisen wrote:
enostress wrote:Kinda reminds me of the Egyptian reliefs which are pretty cool.

And it's now a consideration once again if I can get BD to color that part separately XD But I already want a few penetrables, so me not wanting a specific one isn't a big deal (JT is currently top of my want list).

It would probably be difficult to colour that part but who knows? If I were able to use a penetrable (for it's intended purpose at least) there's a lot I'd like to get. Janine, Rowan, Gecko, Duke's Butt would be on the high priority.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:24 pm

enostress wrote:
Akanisen wrote:The designs are ok. My only question, what is this supposed to be :psyduck:
Pubic hair I'd guess, but if that's the case it doesn't look like it...

Hear me out here...it looks like a relief of an insect (except it has no legs) :psyduck:

I had to go to the product page just to get the orientation of the toy figured out for sure. What's up, down. I actually thought it might be like the mark on Bumble and Sugar Star at first, except it's a carrot with weirdly round leafy bits??? Or an insect? Or something else?

Could have been a tiny tail though with the large tail on the opposite side you're probably right about it being pubic hair but aside from the odd shape isn't it also, uh, oddly placed? :psyduck:
Bloodwolf

Postby Bloodwolf » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Of course after I order and Frisky Beast ship out my Electrofox you guys would bring out an actual fox..... :crying:
Own:
► Show Spoiler

WTS:
► Show Spoiler

Wanted:
► Show Spoiler
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:36 pm

I do love the background art done for the site, with all the references the night one has in the billboards. Also I see you there Audax, all snazzied up for another day at the dongpourium.

(Although I am sad to see that yet again they did not credit any artists. As an artist myself, it makes me really sad to see all that hard work go uncredited... :crying: )
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue

Return to “Old News”