Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:58 pm

The ridges look awesome. 'Tis nice to see the head isn't just a circumcised looking one..personal preference for uncircumcised. I gotta admit my disappointment with the knot. I'm really sad to see the knot looks nothing like the character art. It just looks tapered like Roland, Vasu, Xenogon, Legacy Breeder. Yet I was really hoping for a toy just 1 1/2" or such shorter than Rex. With a rounder knot either like Fenrir or small Rex. But having the knot a little less big around than small Rex or Medium Fenrir in the small size.

I may get one anyway due to the ribbing effect on the shaft. Not sure because I'm so disappointed in that less bulgy, and tapered looking knot. Because small Rex is difficult to use the whole knot vaginally due to whole toy length combined with how large it is around..and mini Rex is only good for thrusting or maybe being a small plug really.

The vagina should make some anthro bunny or deer fans happy. Even if to me it looks like a coin slot :laugh:. Or another porn star vagina. Even though I don't have the right equipment to fully utilize it I like some of the penetrables. It'd be nice to see some variation with one that has visible outer labia. I was once with another lady with more labia than what appears to be pro porn standard and it was so fun to lick them, feel them around my tongue, to gently nibble. Some of my gal friends growing up got made fun of for their outter labia showing, something about men and straight women calling them curtains :unamused:. So I think making a toy like that would be a good body and sex positive move if it's possible. They don't need to be huge but being more than a tiny bit visible would be fun to do oral stuff on and might feel good to the penis owners as the larger outer labia of the toy envelops their parts.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Faffy the FauxFox
Posts: 2423
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 am
Gender: the unfun version of female
Location: NJ

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:01 pm

lovelyscales wrote:The ridges look awesome. 'Tis nice to see the head isn't just a circumcised looking one..personal preference for uncircumcised. I gotta admit my disappointment with the knot. I'm really sad to see the knot looks nothing like the character art. It just looks tapered like Roland, Vasu, Xenogon, Legacy Breeder. Yet I was really hoping for a toy just 1 1/2" or such shorter than Rex. With a rounder knot either like Fenrir or small Rex. But having the knot a little less big around than small Rex or Medium Fenrir in the small size.

I may get one anyway due to the ribbing effect on the shaft. Not sure because I'm so disappointed in that less bulgy, and tapered looking knot. Because small Rex is difficult to use the whole knot vaginally due to whole toy length combined with how large it is around..and mini Rex is only good for thrusting or maybe being a small plug really.

The vagina should make some anthro bunny or deer fans happy. Even if to me it looks like a coin slot :laugh:. Or another porn star vagina. Even though I don't have the right equipment to fully utilize it I like some of the penetrables. It'd be nice to see some variation with one that has visible outer labia. I was once with another lady with more labia than what appears to be pro porn standard and it was so fun to lick them, feel them around my tongue, to gently nibble. Some of my gal friends growing up got made fun of for their outter labia showing, something about men and straight women calling them curtains :unamused:. So I think making a toy like that would be a good body and sex positive move if it's possible. They don't need to be huge but being more than a tiny bit visible would be fun to do oral stuff on and might feel good to the penis owners as the larger outer labia of the toy envelops their parts.



what kind of creature would you put it on? an elephant or a mermaid? or some kind of horrorfying beast?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
User avatar
DragonDestroyer
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Gender: male & female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby DragonDestroyer » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Well we should have seen a zoo based release coming, given Tyson the Water Buffalo. These two should have been obvious!

As for the toy designs themselves, I am not terribly interested in sleeves so Alice is out. I agree with others that she looks a bit cartoony, but I also understand that some people like that aspect. There are already some pretty detailed sleeves so I feel like this on fits into the lineup, especially given the context of the character.

Austin looks like an interesting toy though. I like the design more than the other canid types. It looks pretty well proportioned and with a little bit of texture to vary things up. The knot looks pretty manageable and not ridiculously steep. He's not jumping to the top of my wishlist, but something I'll keep an eye out for.

I think the lack of a backstory for them is a bit jarring, but I would assume that they are kinda on thin ice with copyright issues. Their "inspiration" company is VERY notorious for hounding down anything that think might be damaging to their Intellectual Property. Giving them backstories that match up with their characters could backfire REALLY quickly.

I get that these toys are not for everyone, but they are for SOME people. It is kinda silly to complain about more knots when out of the last 6 releases, only one other toy (Roland) has a traditional knot. Three of those are fairly long and straight (Tyson, Echo, and Bumblehooves), which BD didn't previously offer very much in that regard.

The vast majority of sex toy manufacturers do not offer knotted toys. There are plenty of other places to get more traditional toys. To me it seems like BD is trying to offer more ranges of toys to fit as many people's toy styles as possible.

Those asking for more short and very girthy toys might feel a bit neglected recently, but BD already has quite a catalog of short and girthy toys in a variety of styles. (Flint, Crackers, Xar, Scorn, Apollo, UF, Sleipnir)

I personally appreciate that they are trying to get more niche filling toys.
User avatar
Dusksong
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm
Gender: Female
Location: East Coast US

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Dusksong » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Well I know what I'm getting my SO for his next gift! He'll love the bunny one :)
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:25 pm

kuroyami wrote: what kind of creature would you put it on? an elephant or a mermaid? or some kind of horrorfying beast

The penetrable or the insertable? For the insertable I was thinking of doing a Wolf Man kind of toy. Uncut human head, bulgy knot somewhere between Fenrir and Rex, prominent veins. I really like the idea of a mermaid penetrable just for something different, good idea. For the penetrable I figured something like a Succubus since BD doesn't have any like that and it gives something for the non furries. Could even add a demon like tail to give it a little best of both worlds feel to it.

Oooh now I want to make a penetrable design for the labs. Yet I don't have any faith in my ability to draw vaginas correctly :laugh:. Wangs are easier due to general shape.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Dragoncatclem
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Dragoncatclem » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:They look nice, but not my thing. Still holding out hope for a new feline insertable in the line up, at some point.

^^^
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Dragoncatclem
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Dragoncatclem » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Willow wrote:I had to zoom in, but, yeah, it's a carrot.
Maybe pubic hair shaped like a carrot.

... oy, wonder how many people are going to all up in arms about the art. Here we go again.

I don't really know what to say about Alice. I mean, there's hardly any detail on her. Just a slit. As much as I love bunnies and that flirty little tail... I'm not getting this. Compare this to Lily's entrance.
I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me. We'll see.

Dont have the parts for penetrables, but I agree here. Perhaps its to make it more cartoony? Like the way Sugar Star is?
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1424
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F / lesbian
Location: Canada

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby reine » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Alice is alright, I think, but kind of boring-- some light fur texture like JT would've been good. As she is now, that carrot-shaped tuft of fur(?) looks a little out-of-place, and her entrance isn't very eye-catching.
Austin just reminds me of a grub. :tinfoil:

still hoping for a tiger dick tho
:psyduck:
Dragoncatclem
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Dragoncatclem » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Goliogon wrote:
silvring wrote:Out of curiosity, is there are reason why the last three releases have had the character art in the back and just a model description with no story?


I'm a tad disappointed with this myself, too, since BD's main target audience is furries. The stories were great fun to read, and I loved being greeted by a sexy picture of the character; character art is one of the big appeals to me.

I assume it's because they're trying to broaden their target audience to non-furries (especially considering the recent 'Kink.com' advertising stuff) but I don't see why they can't still flaunt the characters; it's still an animal dick no matter how you look at it! I mean, I'm not hugely fussed, but it's the little things that bring some charm to the products.

...Once again, they haven't credited the artist either. It's Carrot, I'm pretty damn sure

Pretty much this. I really really love the nice little stories and the art greeting me first. Sigh, as business goes, I suppose.
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Dragoncatclem
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Dragoncatclem » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'd like to see some more pink hued Naturals in the future :) I agree, the purple/yellow combo is very similar in Austin, Nocturne, and Roland.

I'm trying to think of where the purple Poker Chip color on Alice is referenced. The Red Dress is Jessica Rabbit, for sure. Classic Cameo could be any grey/white rabbit, from Bugs Bunny to the new one in Zootopia. No beige for Lola?

Perhaps alice in wonderland reference?
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
User avatar
curiouspuppy
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:56 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby curiouspuppy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'd like to see some more pink hued Naturals in the future :) I agree, the purple/yellow combo is very similar in Austin, Nocturne, and Roland.

I'm trying to think of where the purple Poker Chip color on Alice is referenced. The Red Dress is Jessica Rabbit, for sure. Classic Cameo could be any grey/white rabbit, from Bugs Bunny to the new one in Zootopia. No beige for Lola?


I don't play, but perhaps 5NAF? http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Bonnie
Female / 24 / Married / Photographer / Baker
Domina et Chimere
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:48 am
Gender: Both female | lesbians | perpetually taken

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Domina et Chimere » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:44 pm

* These don't surprise me in the least, really! Rabbits and foxes are both pretty cute, I know people have wanted toys of the species for awhile.

The smaller sizes of the fox look like they could be good beginner's toys! The combination of the longer shaft and the ridges make for an interesting combination; if I ever did get another canine toy, it might be a Medium or larger one of these, because I really enjoy my medium Fenrir, but the shaft's so short. :')

Can't use the bunny, but the art's adorable.
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Akanisen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:47 pm

curiouspuppy wrote:I don't play, but perhaps 5NAF? http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Bonnie

As big of a fnaf fan I am and I didn't get that :psyduck: (though bonnie is a guy so idk :mystery: )
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
3TK
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby 3TK » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 pm

I think I might kind of want the fox dick for...reasons. :psyduck:

But holy smokes are his sizes small. :bugeyed: I'm not really complaining, but I'm surprised I'd contemplate a Large this soon.
User avatar
Umbral
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:20 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Umbral » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:22 pm

I am more excited about the t shirt that came out than the toy. Shame it's white tho.

Austin looks like something I might definitely get into. I am happy to see a toy with ridges though. As I explore, I am beginning o find I like little textures like that over a smoother toy.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb


Image
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Alice seems the more interesting of the two right now. Pity there was only a handful left in adoptions or I might have been tempted. As it is I think I'll wait for reviews. She looks too smooth inside for me at first glance but maybe perfect for guys with especially sensitive bits?
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1344
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Dragoncatclem wrote:
Goliogon wrote:
silvring wrote:Out of curiosity, is there are reason why the last three releases have had the character art in the back and just a model description with no story?


I'm a tad disappointed with this myself, too, since BD's main target audience is furries. The stories were great fun to read, and I loved being greeted by a sexy picture of the character; character art is one of the big appeals to me.

I assume it's because they're trying to broaden their target audience to non-furries (especially considering the recent 'Kink.com' advertising stuff) but I don't see why they can't still flaunt the characters; it's still an animal dick no matter how you look at it! I mean, I'm not hugely fussed, but it's the little things that bring some charm to the products.

...Once again, they haven't credited the artist either. It's Carrot, I'm pretty damn sure

Pretty much this. I really really love the nice little stories and the art greeting me first. Sigh, as business goes, I suppose.


Damn...I just got home and came to look at the new release(s) and seen that. It's so weird/feels wrong that there's no story attached with these recent toys. Like, these guys look like they have an interesting background, would've been neat to read it. Also noticed with new releases that the picture of the character is tossed into the back of the image list. No doubt someone worked hard on these images so it's also kind of saddening to see them just thrown as the last image for the toy art. :sniffing:
User avatar
curiouspuppy
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:56 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby curiouspuppy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Akanisen wrote:
curiouspuppy wrote:I don't play, but perhaps 5NAF? http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Bonnie

As big of a fnaf fan I am and I didn't get that :psyduck: (though bonnie is a guy so idk :mystery: )

You watch Markimoo<3, I'd have guessed you are ;)

Bonnie is the only purple bunny I could find. The Wiki states Bonnie is male, but the name is misleading. Maybe it's a gender swap? :mystery:
Female / 24 / Married / Photographer / Baker
User avatar
Sabre
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Hmm I wonder what inspired these

Image
A dragon's prayer
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Vitani
Posts: 5099
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Gender: Female
Location: The Outlands

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Bonnie is a boy (as confirmed by the creator apparently?) And doesn't really have anything to do with poker chips....
Image

Return to “Old News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests