Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Shadow hound

Re: Welcome to Neon Savannah!

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Here's to hoping that we one day get girthy and short toys with knots that have room behind the knot x) I feel like all of the new toys lately have been designed only for anal. I'm not sure if I like the plastic looks of them either, they seem awfully textureless and cartoony and totally not my cup of tea. I like fantasy creatures, not cartoon creatures.

I still think it'd be nice to get labs votings for new toys instead, even if there's nothing BD wants to make that's in the labs it doesn't mean there isn't something there that the customers wouldn't want to buy. Get some variety to this recent style of dicks. I don't think I'm alone feeling like this about them :)
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Shadow hound wrote:I still think it'd be nice to get labs votings for new toys instead, even if there's nothing BD wants to make that's in the labs it doesn't mean there isn't something there that the customers wouldn't want to buy. Get some variety to this recent style of dicks. I don't think I'm alone feeling like this about them :)

*still waiting on vergence dick that was at one point confirmed BD started working on*
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
nevan

Postby nevan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:52 pm

Shadow hound wrote:Here's to hoping that we one day get girthy and short toys with knots that have room behind the knot x) I feel like all of the new toys lately have been designed only for anal. I'm not sure if I like the plastic looks of them either, they seem awfully textureless and cartoony and totally not my cup of tea. I like fantasy creatures, not cartoon creatures.

I agree with this 100% :eyeroll:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Vitani wrote:Bonnie is a boy (as confirmed by the creator apparently?) And doesn't really have anything to do with poker chips....

That's what I was thinking, but like someone earlier said, that's the only purple bunny I can think of :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:45 am

Akanisen wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:I still think it'd be nice to get labs votings for new toys instead, even if there's nothing BD wants to make that's in the labs it doesn't mean there isn't something there that the customers wouldn't want to buy. Get some variety to this recent style of dicks. I don't think I'm alone feeling like this about them :)

*still waiting on vergence dick that was at one point confirmed BD started working on*

a what dick?
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Ormy

Postby Ormy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:05 am

I'm more disappointed with how all the xl being released are all under 10. How is that an xl? Even though I use it anally I do like the girthy feeling more than depth. Used to buy once or twice a month now with how everything is so small for xl sizes just not interested, least my wallet has been spared for three months and counting haha.
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:27 am

I am recently new to BD and I honestly think I really like the concept of Austin! At first if I ever ended up getting a knotted toy I only had Roland to consider because it was really the only knot size I would/can take, which isn't too appealing to me, but now they have this simple, yet attractive design that would just be perfect for me in it's size and texture as a knot toy.

Still, even though the shaft itself is a little small, even for me, I'm sure that they wouldn't have made this toy official if they didn't think it would do what it needed to. So I personally would be willing to give this little Fox a try~
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:56 am

Oh crap, I cannot unsee the coin slot now. I am a big fan of those coin games at fairs, especially when I can win giant dino plushies like last summer with all the dino hype. Can spend hours on those, and now I will never be able to play the same way :bugeyed:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:04 am

Can someone explain the "do everything" catchphrase to someone who hasn't (and doesn't want to) see the movie? :eyeroll:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:07 am

Obviously I saw this a mile away, I even told my BF that a possible rabbit penetrable was on the horizon. Low and behold a rabbit. I was actually surprised about the fox though, I kinda figured BD had enough canine with knot toys. Also extremely surprised how simple they look, its actually kinda off putting. Its almost like they are knock off looking? Like with so many detailed toys these feel so out of place. But I am happy with Austin sizes! Like seriously a small I can use fully? Hallelujah!
Another strange thing that is bugging me. Does it seem like these toys have really bland colors? Normally there is an awesome specialty color for a toy but not this time. For Austin its "Force of Nature" but its so identical to Rolands display color. But Roland has Tunnel Snake as his specialty color.
I just don't see myself getting myself an Austin any time in the future, unless a really pretty one drops in the adoptions.
Not disappointed by the way just confused :psyduck: and kudos to those who like the new toys.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:32 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Can someone explain the "do everything" catchphrase to someone who hasn't (and doesn't want to) see the movie? :eyeroll:

The main song in the movie is "Try Everything".

Kinky_Condesce wrote:a what dick?

Vergence is the sona of a very popular furry animator know as Jasonafex https://e621.net/post/index/1/vergence
At one point Jasonafex and Kabier (his gf) put Vergence's dong as an entry in the labs. At one point it was confirmed BD was going to make it and started one it, but we still haven't seen anything and it's been years.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:58 am

I don't remember Vergence being confirmed :0 I'm kinda thinking it wasn't considering how long it's been. Unless something happened after it's possible confirmation?
it's basically a really boring Bruiser anyway >.>
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:07 am

sapphire wrote:I don't remember Vergence being confirmed :0 I'm kinda thinking it wasn't considering how long it's been. Unless something happened after it's possible confirmation?
it's basically a really boring Bruiser anyway >.>

Kabier (and I think maybe someone from BD) said once that they started work on it and that she needed to get back to that. Other than that idk :mystery:
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:08 am

I must say that non of the new Zootopia themed toys are geting in my wishlist. Alice's and Austin's designs look kinda lazy to me, to be honest. And Austin look really awkward to me, even though it's kinda canine-like.
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

sugarcanine

Postby sugarcanine » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:44 am

"Poker chip"
> referring to the slang term "rabbit hunting" or "fox hunting" in poker??
Snowdragonfur

Postby Snowdragonfur » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:30 am

AmethystSnake wrote:I must say that non of the new Zootopia themed toys are geting in my wishlist. Alice's and Austin's designs look kinda lazy to me, to be honest. And Austin look really awkward to me, even though it's kinda canine-like.

These are my thoughts exactly! I do like that Austin is a shorter toy with a knot (Fenrir being one of my favourite toys I own) but it just looks so... uninteresting. Simple and boring? Yeah.

Also, I have to say that Austin medium is thinner but longer than Fenrir? As someone with a shorter female anatomy, it wouldn't work for me anyway. I'd like to try a large but then it'd be too long, anyway. :/

Shadow hound wrote:Here's to hoping that we one day get girthy and short toys with knots that have room behind the knot x) I feel like all of the new toys lately have been designed only for anal. I'm not sure if I like the plastic looks of them either, they seem awfully textureless and cartoony and totally not my cup of tea. I like fantasy creatures, not cartoon creatures.

I still think it'd be nice to get labs votings for new toys instead, even if there's nothing BD wants to make that's in the labs it doesn't mean there isn't something there that the customers wouldn't want to buy. Get some variety to this recent style of dicks. I don't think I'm alone feeling like this about them :)

This!
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:26 am

Snowdragonfur wrote:
These are my thoughts exactly! I do like that Austin is a shorter toy with a knot (Fenrir being one of my favourite toys I own) but it just looks so... uninteresting. Simple and boring? Yeah.

Also, I have to say that Austin medium is thinner but longer than Fenrir? As someone with a shorter female anatomy, it wouldn't work for me anyway. I'd like to try a large but then it'd be too long, anyway. :/

Yup, those measurements were also the reason I'm not interested in Austin, even though I love canine toys in general. We have a medium Rex and medium Fenrir, and I just LOVE our Fenrir, it is so nice toy! I think Rex might be nice too if it were just a little bit shorter, but I haven't given him much use simply because his length.
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 am

Shadow hound wrote:Here's to hoping that we one day get girthy and short toys with knots that have room behind the knot

I agree with this. I've found myself wanting more and more girth with my toys. I've already conquered my medium Crackers, now I'm moving onto a medium Scorn. I'd love to see just how far I can go, and would love to try a Sleipnir soon, too. Hopefully they release another toy in this line later on with some more detail, and a little more girth.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 am

I don't know if anyone posted this, but there was a video review of this toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvD-ANE ... e=youtu.be

I thought it was interesting how she talked about Bad Dragon sizing down their toys recently. The toy also looks a lot more unappealing in person than it does on the promo page. It's way too cartoony and boring looking for me.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 am

Arumaeruma wrote:I don't know if anyone posted this, but there was a video review of this toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvD-ANE ... e=youtu.be

I thought it was interesting how she talked about Bad Dragon sizing down their toys recently. The toy also looks a lot more unappealing in person than it does on the promo page. It's way too cartoony and boring looking for me.

Huh, I thought Bad Dragon was going to be 'up-sizing' their toys more than anything else. Wasn't there some speculation in the banter thread about XXLs becoming a thing...? :psyduck:
And yeah, I am an absolute sucker for intricate, detailed designs; it's the main reason I'm lusting for an Apollo!
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Old News”