Special St. Patrick's Day colors!

Hop in the history machine, and visit where news goes when it's no longer... well, new! Here you can find past sales, old website updates, and discontinued product information.
Audax

Special St. Patrick's Day colors!

Postby Audax » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 pm

newsletterfeature.jpg

We’re celebrating St. Patty’s Day by making a limited number of in stock toys available in festive colors! Grab a toy in Shenanigan Green, All That Glitters, or our Good Luck colors and they’ll even ship next business day.

socialmedia_tankard1.jpg

Our quality 25 oz Tankards show off the Bad Dragon logo and are the perfect thing for parties. We’re helping get the festivities started by taking $5 off the normal price.

socialmedia_apparel.jpg

Our quality American Apparel shirts are ideal for easy care and stylish wear! This shirt showcases Chico enjoying the St Patrick’s Day festivities on the front and the Bad Dragon logo on the back. Available only in limited quantities, so get yours before they’re gone!

socialmedia_keychains2.jpg

Each one of our keychains will be a shade of green during our St. Patrick’s Day special!

slider_teenies.jpg

Lastly, add a pack of Shenanigan Green Teenie Weenies to your collection for only $20.

Here’s hoping you have a great St. Patrick’s Day!
Kimmo

Re: Special St. Patrick's Day colors!

Postby Kimmo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:33 pm

That green is lovely!
One happy tear for a good friend.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Will there be some of each model, or just what's up right now?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Sparkly! Not enough to tempt me atm, I'm afraid, though!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:47 pm

'All That Glitters' is perfect for people who want to display their toys without it being too obvious. :scheming: I have a paycheck coming soon...

"Why do you have a weird-looking dick on your shelf?"

"It's a sculpture I found online. Cool, huh?"
Last edited by Darkenedstar14 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:13 pm

I like the design on the Chico shirt. It's pretty cute. I might have considered getting one if it came out sooner.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:31 pm

I am totally getting another tankard and Chico shirt before the promo is over!~ :smile: I have to pick it up with a toy though to justify shipping!

Are these disappearing after the promo is over or after the quantities are gone? :doh:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:36 pm

I love the colors of the keychains! But the fact you can not pick the exact keychain you want is a really big no on me getting one. I would like to get a keychain that is a not a dick so I can use it publicly but if its a dick keychain then it would just sit in a drawer to never be used.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Yokai wrote:I love the colors of the keychains! But the fact you can not pick the exact keychain you want is a really big no on me getting one. I would like to get a keychain that is a not a dick so I can use it publicly but if its a dick keychain then it would just sit in a drawer to never be used.

I'm with you about not being able to pick the keychain. I wouldn't necessarily mind it being a dick, but there are certain ones that I'd rather not have.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Yokai wrote:I love the colors of the keychains! But the fact you can not pick the exact keychain you want is a really big no on me getting one. I would like to get a keychain that is a not a dick so I can use it publicly but if its a dick keychain then it would just sit in a drawer to never be used.

I wholeheartedly agree here. :doh:

If you could choose models, this would be the perfect time to get a Dragon/ness Muzzle, Tail, Tongue, Meng, or even Tentacle for some.
...But the fact that you could get a dick is definitely off-putting. Especially for only the $2 price redux. There's no gaming or winning the lottery there.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:59 pm

I knowwww :( I'm so sad about this too... I really really love the colors but don't want a horse cock. I really want a sparkly green dragons tongue ;-; I was going to buy one but it being random really put me off. I don't know why they would do that :(
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Yeah, I'd get a Meng keychain if they let you pick but I don't want to gamble and get a chance or something. :unamused:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:24 pm

How gorgeous! I never used to like the marbles, and I'm still kind of picky on which ones I like, but you keep coming out with more marbles that are absolutely stunning!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Aww man I didn't even see that. I imagine its so they don't get stuck with a bunch of greens of one or two models, but I mean... they could just toss them in with the regular ones once the promo is over. I like the tentacle keychain, and would not want to risk getting a Chance one or something. :surprised:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:00 pm

All That Glitters is a gold that I've been waiting a long time for - kind of gaudy and really sparkly, just my style. It looks like there's actual glitter in there along with the shimmer. I really like the Good Luck marble as well. Mulling over the idea of getting a Trent in it...

And wow that's a lot of merch for St. Patty's. Nothing I need this time around, but I hope this trend continues for other holidays. Like those dick lights they had a contest for around Christmas; if those had just been merch I would have bought a strand or two in a second. :widesmile:
9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 am

nice! much better than last years colors IMO.

kinda thought there would be a bit more added to adopts tho...
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 am

I really love the fact this promo has got a money discount too, and I love Teenie Weenie so much and getting a discount on them is awesome too.

Sadly shipping is a lot because I'm in Europe, and so it's not worth it on small items alone. I'm also horribly broke right now, but if my money situation was better I would be really tempted by this, because I like it a lot. However I can't make a toy order right now...

But I would love to see more promos that have deals on small items too in the future!
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 am

I'm so tempted to get one of those medium Fenrirs in the gold, since I want one without a tube. Plus, it'd be a good reason to get a couple of teenies or a keychain too, but I'm just worried that with my horrid luck, I'd get a Chance or something. :surprised: Eh, might as well give it a whirl though, never know.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 am

Aaarrgh, the temptation is REAL!! I'd love to buy that Chico shirt along with a few key chains!! XOO ... But I'm really afraid I'd get same models if I buy more than one... :<
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Willow

Postby Willow » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Tje keychain colors look nice, but I, also, do not like the fact I cannot choose the model. I don't mind, however, if it was a dick. I already have a Chance (and a Werewolf muzzle) that is on my keys. Nobody really looks closely at them.
...they might when I need to get my oil changed. With the context, that sounded sexual.

The St Patty day colors looks pretty good... sparkly and vibrant. But still, I can't spare the money at this time. Twitch will have to wait till later.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.

Return to “Old News”